What does a 'de facto suspect' imply in this case?

I'm familiar with Lane Co. Sheriff's vs. Linn Co. Sheriff's and they are run like night and day. This tells me that departments are run completely by their jurisdiction and there is no reason to put down Oregon LE in whole. Plus, the FBI is also involved with this case.

No LE is infallible. We are LE friendly on WS.

:tyou:

In the beginning of this investigation, there were huge amounts of LE agencies working on this case.
There were lots of open doors that had to be investigated, stranger abduction, So's had to be tracked down, school personnel, child leaving on his own.
Door's were being closed, all but one.
I would think that to this day doors have opened, that LE has looked into, but been able to close.
There is one door still open, that LE has not been able to close, it has just been opened wider and one de facto suspect is standing behind it.
Thanks for that Jo, It is exactly how investigators solve crimes, to try and rule a person out, one by one, till they are left with whomever they can not rule out. IMO

When I first started here I thought it was the opposite, that the more the evidence {especially Circumstantial} the more proof to name a person as the perp.

I learned that reading about Arthur Conan Doyle. Interestingly, I read his epitaph yesterday, in part: STEEL TRUE, BLADE STRAIGHT :bowdown:

PS: I don't think LE feels it is in the best interest of the case now to name her as POI publicly. They must want free reign on any accomplice/s they are investigating. When the moment is right it will be 'steel true, blade straight' in a Doyalistic style and the perps won't know what hit 'em IMO.

Also, for LE to be searching so thoroughly in particular areas, back out and out again, I think they have some very good info about what happened to Kyron. And due to some cell pings in those areas possibly know about where he is IMO. What, 134 {?} searchers out yesterday, out of the blue, speaks mountains to me. I am optimistic, think we have to be for Kyron's sake.

xox

Zeroing in on a suspect and eliminating all others is a good thing, but it is not evidence. I just came from reading a murder case with a body, a suspect, some physical evidence, etc...and the jury could not see their way to convict. A lot of evidence will be needed in this case if Kyron is not found, and it will have to be more than possible cell pings (which won't matter at all if he is not found) and Terri's alleged or perhaps even proven bad feelings toward Kyron. I think they will need emails showing intent to harm...not just "Kyron is ruining my life", i.e

A confession, another person coming forward with hard info...that is what will be needed in this case, no matter how certain LE is that TH is the right person. I'm not sure it will happen. And if it was not TH, not a chance of solving this case, in my opinion, without a confession out of the blue.

I am thinking about Kayleigh Wilson; her abuser at least is being tried for sexual abuse of her (because she was a minor and admitted to sex), but they have no way to charge him for her murder. And I don't think anyone will ever be charged, if not him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back