What does the jury think happened today?

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just spent the day at a workshop that dealt with PTSD, ASD (acute stress disorder), and stress/fatgue when dealing with critical incidents.
I thought of Miss Academy Award Anthony a few times. If Ms. Party Girl were truly stressed over her daughter's death and now seeing pictures of her remains then it woldn't be something she could turn off and on. When somebody is suffering from ASD etc. they cannot turn it off and on. They can recover from it but they do not bounce back and forth within a matter of minutes.

So it makes me believe even more that this tuning out Casey does is functional because she has control over it and she only does it to block out the evidence that makes her look bad. The trial is causing her stress, not the death of her daughter...as we saw back in June/July 2008.

I really wish the state would have a psychologist or two testify about this.

I think her needing to take the afternoon off because she was "sick" is just another lie.

Okay, without reading ANY of the posts in this thread just yet, here's my untainted opinion: I think that during break KC didn't get sick, but rather had the biggest baddest tantrum ever. Embarrassed to admit her behavior, and unable to calm her down, the DT feigned an illness so they wouldn't have to put her in front of the jury in that condition.

I think that she still thinks that she might have a chance to lie her way out of this, or is doing so out of reflex & habit. She knows that a mother *should* feel something bad when hearing about her child's bones being found. She knows that she wants the jury to believe that she's a good mother who was just a victim of circumstance, misunderstood, innocent of any wrongdoing. So, she decides (consciously or unconsciously) to try to act like she's disturbed by this testimony.

And, in usual narcissistic manipulating sociopath behavior, has to make it look bigger than life. Not just disturbed, but so disturbed that court must be stopped. She's hoping to garner jury sympathy. She's hoping that, even if they've been told not to speculate, they will surely figure it out by her earlier behavior (tears, hyperventilating, hugging herself, not looking at pics) & feel sorry for her, think her capable of feeling real emotion.

It was said that the jury was looking at the photos and not ICA. This was just her way of getting the attention she was not receiving.

I doubt the DT was in on it simply because I think it will piss the jury off. If they were in on it they are even dumber than I thought...and that is saying a lot. I think she was faking it. No doubt in my mind.

I think they (defense team) had everything to do with it.

I think the defense got a load of her "grief" performance and were able to talk to their jury analysts over the lunch break. The DT realized that Casey really stinks at feigning grief and that the jury wasn't buying it. At the same time, they know (because they have the witness list) that not only do they have quite a bit more testimony from Dr. Utz, but they have even more compelling testimony coming from Dr. G. At that point they decided that it would be better for the trial to go on without Casey in the courtroom than to have her fake-cry for a few more days, so they manufactured this illness to get her excused from the courtroom for the duration of the evidence about the crime scene.

I do believe that Ms. Anthony can waive her right to be present during testimony during circumstances such as an illness.

Man, Padilla just hit the nail on the head when it comes to Casey and her so called illness. She is just mad!

Okay, without reading ANY of the posts in this thread just yet, here's my untainted opinion: I think that during break KC didn't get sick, but rather had the biggest baddest tantrum ever. Embarrassed to admit her behavior, and unable to calm her down, the DT feigned an illness so they wouldn't have to put her in front of the jury in that condition.

I agree! Padilla was just saying to that effect on JVM tonight but she cut him off go figure... Casey was not getting her way today and had a meltdown IMO. She never saw the pictures before and didn't see them today. She did not have a tear from heart ache on her face.

She did not have dry heaves and she did not have a panic attack. It's all fake! as usual. another Lie

Please. That performance was like a Gas-X commercial. Or, what was that one where the people did a little dance about their heartburn-upset stomach-diarrhea?

What a waste.

And, in usual narcissistic manipulating sociopath behavior, has to make it look bigger than life. Not just disturbed, but so disturbed that court must be stopped. She's hoping to garner jury sympathy. She's hoping that, even if they've been told not to speculate, they will surely figure it out by her earlier behavior (tears, hyperventilating, hugging herself, not looking at pics) & feel sorry for her, think her capable of feeling real emotion.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

Good point. Nothing in her background shows a tendency to settle for "average" -- always lying about larger-than-life jobs, boyfriends, etc. It is entirely consistent with NPD, particularly the grandiosity and in this case victimization, which is a typical projection mechanism of narcissists. :moo:

All I know is that when I was a little girl and I got caught in a lie, it made me feel sick because I knew I was caught red handed and wouldn't be able to get out of it. I don't believe for a second that she was upset for Caylee. IF she was feeling ill, it's because she's feeling the heat of the justice system and it BURNS.

July 16, 2008 - CA, "ICA what have you done?!?"

June 9, 2011 - JB, "ICA does this photo refresh your memory?"

Man, Padilla just hit the nail on the head when it comes to Casey and her so called illness. She is just mad!

She certainly has displayed an inability to control her temper on more than one occasion, and publicly as well.

We all know what ICA really does when she is grieving for the most important thing in her life- and it does not involve crying or panic attacks..

Stealing, Screwing,Boozing and Tattooing. :great:

with thanks to M NeJame.

I am not sure who is behind it but one thing I am sure of is..I'TS FAKE!.....she was baking brownies for Lenoard and his crew and skipping around without a care in the world when she was bailed out...not to mention her carefree partying for 31 days.

Well, MADJGINLAW's post above says that Padilla agrees with you -- I wonder what the break was like? Maybe she did unravel all the way and all that obvious anger she was fairly seething with finally erupted. It was like looking into the throat of an active volcano today. :cow:

Like as if today is the first time she saw the photos....

I noticed a remarkable relief on ica face when the judge decided to cut her some slack nervousness gone and a big sigh I didnt buy the panic attack routine didnt come across as spontaneous u could see she was relieved it worked though

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back