What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

Because she's not nearly as intelligent as she thinks she is.:rolleyes:

I saw a brief interview with Dr. Keith Ablow about KC and Scott Peterson. He said sociopaths are lousy liars because they just don't understand the rest of us.

I was always curious about why KC was such a crappy liar.

Just a reminder that this thread is about nagging facts that upset your own theory. It's an interesting topic. If it seems that the only nagging fact is ZFG, then this thread will be merged with the other ZFG threads and there are a lot of them! The ZFG story has been analyzed and reanalyzed.I'd hate the hard work of those that have really done the research on this in previous threads to go to waste.
So we'll give it some time, but let's see if we have any other nagging facts that ruin our theories.

thanks

Just a reminder that this thread is about nagging facts that upset your own theory. It's an interesting topic. If it seems that the only nagging fact is ZFG, then this thread will be merged with the other ZFG threads and there are a lot of them! The ZFG story has been analyzed and reanalyzed.I'd hate the hard work of those that have really done the research on this in previous threads to go to waste.
So we'll give it some time, but let's see if we have any other nagging facts that ruin our theories.

thanks
bada bing bada bump

I was certain that GA was an accomplice after the fact, but it is a fact that he advised LE July 15 or early 16th that KC was hiding something or not being forthcoming. This put a damper on my theory that GA helped KC destroy evidence, but I'm still kinda on the fence about that.

I still like to know if KC stayed at home on Father's Day. One of Tone's roommates said she was there, yet George indicates that KC was home so he could see both her and Caylee on June 16th. Also, the gas can story.......Do the cell phone pings show where KC was on the 15th of June?

ZFG...the pings... the 31 days... the CA 911 call dead boy smell.... cadaver dog hits.... LA demeanor............

The Gas Cans bother me the most........ all the lies around gas cans.... WHY!!!!!!!!

For the ZG thing, I believe that Casey saw her name on a list of appointments. She was in the lobby or something but she saw that name and then proceeded to look up a person on the internet to make a match to central florida area. She retrieved personal info from facebook / myspace or the like.

There isn't much that messes with my theory.

KC premeditated the murder of Caylee to get revenge on her over bearing always controlling mother who was closer to Caylee than she was. Obtaining names, vehicle descriptions - she saw ZG get in her car at the apts.

The only thing that didn't go well is that she had to move Caylee's body because the dogs were digging in the area in the back yard. She didn't plan for that or the smell that was left in the car after moving the child's body.

So, to cover up the smell of decomp. she 'planted' her car with it unlocked, all items in full view to stage a kidnapping. But that's the part that didn't pan out. She was planning to tell police she was removed from the car by force and ZG took her car & the child.

I believe that the prosecution will have a similar story at trial.

One fact that seems to mess with this theory is the fact that the car was NOT unlocked, and also that Casey was trying to get gas cans desperately in the days after the "abandonment" and actually had obtained one when she found the car had already been towed away...

The chloroform bothers me. How did the bugs live through it?

I believe KC was using chloroform to knock Caylee out and put her in the trunk to get her out of the way. I think chloroform and the trunk equals Zani. I think this started sometime around the time that RM woke up and Caylee was not longer in bed, and KC said she took her home. However, with so much chloroform in the trunk how did the flies and maggots survive when Caylee didn't?

I also think KC may have seen ZG somewhere after Caylee was gone. There is something weird about the way KC talks about ZG - she is the last person I saw my daughter with. Then in one of her had written statements, KC says something about she doesn't know why ZG has "taken Caylee out of Orlando" and why ZG has not contacted her. It's just weird when you read through it.

It seems when KC got an idea, she was more than capable of orchestating how the "idea" would play out. I believe it is entirely possible that she may have jogged back to Amscot on the 27th and taken the car. I also believe TonE could have his dates mixed up. He does not appear to be someone who pays a lot of attention to dates and times. He tracks everything by when he had classes, was working or promoting his work. Like he picked her up at Amscot sometime between 11:00 and 1:00 p.m. He knows he picked her up when he was between classes.

Also, KC says she dropped Caylee off sometime between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. "like a normal day" on her way to work. This is a 4 hour period. Does anyone drop their child off sometime in a 4-hour period on a normal work day? I don't think so. Why such a big time gap? Probably because KC lies and doesn't want to tie her story down too much, because someone may have seen her during that time.

Then there is the discrepancy between TonE statement that KC only used his Jeep once before he went to NY and she was back in 20 minutes, but she showed up at Chris' supposedly in a dark, SUV and stayed for 30 plus/minus minutes before TonE went to NY. Was it really TonE's jeep? TonE says she came back with Target bags? So was TonE busy playing video games and KC was really gone for an hour or so or was it someone else's SUV? Was it Cindy's.

And I don't understand the GA/KC car chase at all.

Salem

I still like to know if KC stayed at home on Father's Day. One of Tone's roommates said she was there, yet George indicates that KC was home so he could see both her and Caylee on June 16th. Also, the gas can story.......Do the cell phone pings show where KC was on the 15th of June?

Tony's roomate "Clint" says: "he believes Casey stayed at Tony's" and then later in the interview Clint was asked about the morning of June 16th, if Clint saw Casey that morning and Clint responded: "I can't recall".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vYOomwdxE (after 6 minutes or so)

The chloroform bothers me. How did the bugs live through it?

I believe KC was using chloroform to knock Caylee out and put her in the trunk to get her out of the way. I think chloroform and the trunk equals Zani. I think this started sometime around the time that RM woke up and Caylee was not longer in bed, and KC said she took her home. However, with so much chloroform in the trunk how did the flies and maggots survive when Caylee didn't?

I also think KC may have seen ZG somewhere after Caylee was gone. There is something weird about the way KC talks about ZG - she is the last person I saw my daughter with. Then in one of her had written statements, KC says something about she doesn't know why ZG has "taken Caylee out of Orlando" and why ZG has not contacted her. It's just weird when you read through it.

It seems when KC got an idea, she was more than capable of orchestating how the "idea" would play out. I believe it is entirely possible that she may have jogged back to Amscot on the 27th and taken the car. I also believe TonE could have his dates mixed up. He does not appear to be someone who pays a lot of attention to dates and times. He tracks everything by when he had classes, was working or promoting his work. Like he picked her up at Amscot sometime between 11:00 and 1:00 p.m. He knows he picked her up when he was between classes.

Also, KC says she dropped Caylee off sometime between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. "like a normal day" on her way to work. This is a 4 hour period. Does anyone drop their child off sometime in a 4-hour period on a normal work day? I don't think so. Why such a big time gap? Probably because KC lies and doesn't want to tie her story down too much, because someone may have seen her during that time.

Then there is the discrepancy between TonE statement that KC only used his Jeep once before he went to NY and she was back in 20 minutes, but she showed up at Chris' supposedly in a dark, SUV and stayed for 30 plus/minus minutes before TonE went to NY. Was it really TonE's jeep? TonE says she came back with Target bags? So was TonE busy playing video games and KC was really gone for an hour or so or was it someone else's SUV? Was it Cindy's.

And I don't understand the GA/KC car chase at all.

Salem

I think TonE just guessed about how long she was gone. If he was caught up playing a video game then he probably wasn't paying attention to the time. I'm not saying that is what he was doing, but it could have happened.

I agree with you about KC jogging back to Amscot.

I can't understand why after 31 days Casey didn't come up with a good story and an airtight alibi.
Why wait so long and then give a ridiculous scenario? The fact that she admitted to the lies and then continues to tell them just doesn't gel with any theory.
First, she didn't realize that it was over on July 15th when her mother called 911. She came up with that story in bits and pieces over a period of time...but then became "locked into it". She truly thought LE would believe her and they would search forever for this mystery woman who took her child. Consequences of her actions are not part of her thought process.

When the lies she told LE were obvious, she did admit to them she lied...but not really. If you listen to what she is really saying in the interview in the office at Universal...she is still sticking with the story, but giving excuses for taking them there and lying to them about "other" things.

The fact that Caylee's father has yet to be named. If KC would steal $$ from her mom, her BFF and her fiance then she surely would have welcomed the concept of financial support AND childcare from the father of her child and, at the very least, the name would have come out or the man would have come forward by now. I think it is highly unusual for someone who loves attention as much as KC to NOT have taken full advantage of the guy who she has a child with. IMO....to her, Caylee was the ultimate trump card and she would have used every angle of it to her full advantage.

First, she didn't realize that it was over on July 15th when her mother called 911. She came up with that story in bits and pieces over a period of time...but then became "locked into it". She truly thought LE would believe her and they would search forever for this mystery woman who took her child. Consequences of her actions are not part of her thought process.

When the lies she told LE were obvious, she did admit to them she lied...but not really. If you listen to what she is really saying in the interview in the office at Universal...she is still sticking with the story, but giving excuses for taking them there and lying to them about "other" things.

ITA. She thought she was slick enough with her lies to snow the police and be on her merry way to Fusion.

That is something that confuses me to no end in this case...I can't for the life of me figure out how in the world anyone living in this day and age with half a brain would think that if their child went missing they could cover the dissapearance with a string of lies and not expect the police to catch it immediately, especially someone who claims to be a fan of CSI and Survivor.

Another thing that gets to me about this whole thing is how easy it is for her to come up with elaborate and detailed lies. Listening to her interview tapes with the police really amazed me. She can spew lies better, quicker and more convincingly than I could articulate a true story.

GA's story about the morning of the 16th is what doesn't gel with my theory.

I have thought from the get go that 31 days was the only truth out of Casey's mouth making the 15th the last day Caylee was alive.

I have always thought that Casey stormed out with Caylee after the fight at home in a rage. Caylee was upset about the fight and was crying for Cindy and Casey lost it and killed her. That just doesn't fit with GA having seen them on the 16th.

There are no facts that ruin my theory. We dont know everything LE knows.

They are not dealing with rational normal people there.

As far as the ZG, in my big girl world they call it identity theft, plain and simple.

My first time posting, but have been stalking y'all for a few months now. :)

One thing that always bothered me that doesn't seem to bother anyone else is when CA called 911 and you hear her talking to KC in the background, this is where KC asks "Just give me one more day.", CA specifically says something like, "I've already given you a month".

Why would she say "I've already given you a month"? That sounds to me like CA already knew Caylee was missing, and CA was giving KC time to come up with her.

It doesn't make sense that CA would say that statement because of the simple fact she had not seen or spoken to Caylee in that time frame. Wouldn't you say something more like, "I'm not giving you another day because you've been lying to me for a month" or something to that effect.

My point is CA did not GIVE KC a month if she didn't know the little girl was missing to begin with!!!

Anyone else find that statement by CA disturbing? I know I know, there's so many words that have been gone back on now i.e. the dead body in the car is actually a pizza - etc. *rolling eyes*

eta: That statement alone by CA has made me doubt any other theory out there. I think the whole family knew. jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back