What happens to Casey if/when found guilty?

She received $250,000 from ABC for selling the pictures of Caylee. She apparently gave JB $200,00 for her defense, however he failed to tell her that she was required to pay taxes on that income......The A's claimed that the remaining $50,000 went to pay bills. No one paid the taxes on the $250,000.

She paid JB 200.000 !????

She'll become an Event Planner in prison. It will go something like this:
(1) What do I do in the "EVENT" that another inmate jumps me for lying.
(2) What do I do in the "EVENT" that another inmate jumps me from stealing from her.
(3) What do I do in the "EVENT" that people stop depositing money into my account.
(4) What do I do in the "EVENT" that I run of of crayons.
(5) What do I do in the "EVENT" that i run out of things to say to myself.
(6) What do I do in the "EVENT" that my looks start fading?
Strike number (6) as that's already happening.
There's more I am sure. That will be about the extent of her "EVENT" planning. KWIM

If she receives the DP then all of the "EVENT" planning becomes null and void.

Bwahhhhhhhh! Now I have to wipe all my morning coffee off the computer!
:great:

One can only hope! I heard that DP prisoners are not given the "luxury" of having any kind of job. Church is watched via closed circuit TV, etc. If she gets to DR, she will not have any interaction with the gen pop whatsoever. Meals served in her cell, shower enclosed (from what I understand). Only let out 1 hour a day in a dog cage.

That's what I read anywhooo....

Mel

Which is exactly why Casey needs to be on Death Row.

Casey WILL NOT suffer one iota in Prison if she get LWOP. Everybody thinks she'll be among all the other inmates......and they will make her life a living hell. They will not. Casey will be living it up in Prison with her new "friends".

Most Likely, if she get LWOP she will be isolated from all the other inmates just like she has been for the past 3 years.

If I lived in Florida, I would gladly pay Taxpayer money for her appeals, knowing that they would be shot down year after year. every single one of them.

Casey will be miserable on DR..... Which is exactly what I want her to be for the rest of her sorry pathetic life...... Miserable.

That is how Casey will truly suffer, getting the DP. I think that if you kill a child, you need the ultimate punishment allowed by law which is the DP.

I just hope Judge Perry does the right thing and gives her the DP.

I think the Anthony's would take her back in a heartbeat!

Oh, absolutely they would,IMO. If she walks,I don't think KC will have any part of it though. She will make enough money to make it on her own.

I redact what I said about the idea that KC would have a decent life even on death row.

It has surprised me to see that she has changed a lot in her 3 years of incarceration, looks wise. No matter what perks she's been given through the commissary, she's still in a cage, being fed baloney sandwiches in a paper bag while everyone else eats proper food, and have to experience the indignity of being shackled up and lead wherever she goes. This must definitely be a very humiliating experience. Her basic dignity has been stripped away. That's one of the psychological methods that prisons use to break the spirits of its inmates. I watched the video of her falling down in the elevator on her way to the courthouse and the entire scene was so pathetic. She couldn't even put out her hands to keep herself from getting injured.

For all her smug looks in court, she really leads a very pitiful existence. I can understand better now, why she chose to go to trial even if the chances were remote that I could be acquitted.

If she was put sentenced to LWOP will she be shackled everywhere she went?

I redact what I said about the idea that KC would have a decent life even on death row.

It has surprised me to see that she has changed a lot in her 3 years of incarceration, looks wise. No matter what perks she's been given through the commissary, she's still in a cage, being fed baloney sandwiches in a paper bag while everyone else eats proper food, and have to experience the indignity of being shackled up and lead wherever she goes. This must definitely be a very humiliating experience. Her basic dignity has been stripped away. That's one of the psychological methods that prisons use to break the spirits of its inmates. I watched the video of her falling down in the elevator on her way to the courthouse and the entire scene was so pathetic. She couldn't even put out her hands to keep herself from getting injured.

For all her smug looks in court, she really leads a very pitiful existence. I can understand better now, why she chose to go to trial even if the chances were remote that I could be acquitted.

If she was put sentenced to LWOP will she be shackled everywhere she went?

From the TV Shows I've seen about Prison, I don't think so.

She will have the "Beautiful Life" with LWOP. It will just be a repeat from her being in jail for the past three years. I even bet you she will be worshipped by all the other prisoners.......

Let her live a very pitiful existence on DR where she belongs.

I have NO doubt whatsoever Casey will be receiving perks much like Susan & Karla did. I'm sure she'll be allowed to pass notes back and forth etc.

Heck, she may even be able to blog (through a ghostwriter) about her experience in Prison.

Prison (or even local jail time) is a coarsening, soul-sucking existence. There is a reason why people don't want to go to there and use every legal remedy to fight to get out once they are sent. No sunlight, no grass, no sand and ocean breeze, no smell of a pine tree at Christmas, no quick trip to the mall for new shoes, no sitting on the porch watching sunrise. A world full of people who are in prison (for the most part) because they can't follow society's rules or because (like Casey) they see other people as not as real or important as themselves.

Casey is in this situation because she could not bear the restriction of having a child that her parents were willing to support, baby-sit, and essentially raise. She didn't have razor wire, guard towers, open toilets and cell block doors in mind when she envisioned la bella vita. Prison is serious punishment, and the best she can hope for is 30+ years. She will come out, if she ever leaves, middle-aged with no skills or education. Her parents would be old (if they live through the stress of Casey's imprisonment) and we can only imagine what kind of relationships she will have with her brother when this trial is 30 years in the past. The only hope she has is to change her inner life, which I can't see ever happening, although we can hope for miracles). And of course she has to live with the knowledge that she murdered Caylee, now that her bubble of denial has been pierced by the trial. Prison will be hell, wherever she serves her time.

Yes, she does have to sit in jail if a mistrial is declared.

I hope like Heck they give Casey the DP.

Casey will truly be living the "Beautiful Life" inside the Prison walls if she gets LWOP.

Heck, I bet she will be getting Pen Pals, she already has people writing her.

BBM- It's for this exact REASON that I almost WANT a mistrial.

Oh lord how nice it would be for her to sit in that crappy little cell and do this ALLL over again!

We all know she is guilty, we all know she will get what's coming to her, but think.. making her go through all of this again... oh sweet sweet vengeance.

i dont worry for a moment that she will be aquitted. and I dont think she will walk any where.

I used to want the DP for her, but frankly, I dont think deserves the swift justice. I think she should suffer in jail. for ever!

If Casey walks free (and we all know the unpredictable nature of juries) do you think the Anthonys would take her in? She'll never be able to get a job. Even if the Anthonys paid for her rent, what landlord would rent to her? And can you imagine how h*llish life would be if she did move back home? George and Cindy don't deserve that.:sick:

I thought about that. I don't think that GA would let her back, but CA wears the pants so I bet she would be back home in her old room like old times. Not working, laying around and trying to meet guys via the internet. She would probably change her name! What a frightening thought! I truly think she is a danger to society. If she could cold heartedly kill her own child, I truly believe she could kill anyone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back