What Is Your Theory?

Polygamists dont like good looking college boys around, the old men dont want any competition.

It could very well be Sport killings. This is rare though. But I believe its very possible....

I just started following these theories yesterday... And I am hooked I believe 100% a lot of these are connected ... But what led me to think this was looking at the case of jessiah Jameson ... That case happend like 30 mins from where I live .. I have been to kickers ( the club he had been 2) several times and I do not see how he could have accidentally wound up in the water ... U would almost have to bin tending to go to it to make it there... But what got me is looking at Kyle. From nc and Brian from oh and looking at the pics they all look very similar and there stories are similar as well.. And this was before I have ever heard of the smiley face killer I only learned of that yesterday but I'm sold on it no doubt in my mind

what gets me is that it seems like most LE dont want to even acknowledge these cases or at least some of them could be related ...why not? would it not be better to look at all possible angles and maybe rule it out then to ignore it and later down the road find out that you should have done some more looking?

Another thing that bothers me is there is so much talk about blood alcohol levels and while i understand its a science it dosent always paint an accurate picture of how a person was acting or their ability. alchol effects people differently even ppl of the same relative size for example i was out with some friends and my friends ex came and took her car (we saw him do it) while talk to LE they instructed none of us to go to his house to try to get the car . he actually suggested we should all go home and during the course of the conversation he stated that if he saw any of us drive out of the parking lot other then me he would get them for a dui ... the funny thing is i had drank more then any of them and am much smaller then the others as well so just bc someone has a certain blood alcohol level dosent mean they cant necessarily function properly

I definitely feel that these are murders, and not accidents. The similarity in the appearance and background of the victims, and that they are all clustered together in just certain regions convinces me of that. I grew up in South Florida, which not only boasted a large University (University of Miami) but is also a major party/ tourist town. You had the Beaches across the street from (the very popular) Ocean Drive, Biscayne bay near the downtown area, various canals and lakes everywhere, and yet I can't remember ever hearing of some drunk student drowning after a night on the town. Nor of students visiting for spring break, or any tourists accidently drowning. Also it wasn't uncommon for people after a night out, to go to the beach. I myself went countless times to the beach at night, either to party with friends, or on dates. Yet on no occasion did anyone, no matter how plastered, declare that they wanted to go for a swim. But supposedly all these dead college kids get a sudden urge to go swimming during the winter time?? That doesn't make any sense to me.

I just wonder if this will happen again soon, another "drowning". It seems to occur around March, sometimes.....

This thread was started 8/9 years ago.
Let that sink in...

Also, more importantly a retired NYPD detective who was a guest on the Opperman show said these drowning deaths are related to the Process Church (which is an off shoot of $cientology)...can't say I'm surprised. (just see xenu.net)

source: [video=youtube;eX6-Gxsqrdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX6-Gxsqrdo[/video]

I respect everyone's opinions in here as I know we all are just trying to help solve mysteries. That being said, I have worked in L.E for a number of years going back to my military days. There is evidence and then there are made up or exaggerated things posed as evidentiary in nature. Only the former counts. The truth is that people do not want to accept that the behaviors they practice are harmful to their health and may even lead to their demise. This notion is conveniently ignored by those practicing those behaviors in order for them to feel comfortable practicing said behaviors. Drinking to excess can not be measured by opinion after the fact, especially when we can not say with certainty how an individual displays themselves at a particular blood alcohol level. The truth is that alcohol changes the behavior of anyone who consumes it, and it has the ability to cause extreme errors in judgment and intuition. Wild and misguided theories will never explain away or cure this problem, its endemic. Of course this is sad and these were all kids who deserved life. Admitting that we make mistakes is part of being an adult, and there is no shame in admitting when you have a problem. The evidentiary proof that the majority of these incidents involved foul play is just not there......

I respect everyone's opinions in here as I know we all are just trying to help solve mysteries. That being said, I have worked in L.E for a number of years going back to my military days. There is evidence and then there are made up or exaggerated things posed as evidentiary in nature. Only the former counts. The truth is that people do not want to accept that the behaviors they practice are harmful to their health and may even lead to their demise. This notion is conveniently ignored by those practicing those behaviors in order for them to feel comfortable practicing said behaviors. Drinking to excess can not be measured by opinion after the fact, especially when we can not say with certainty how an individual displays themselves at a particular blood alcohol level. The truth is that alcohol changes the behavior of anyone who consumes it, and it has the ability to cause extreme errors in judgment and intuition. Wild and misguided theories will never explain away or cure this problem, its endemic. Of course this is sad and these were all kids who deserved life. Admitting that we make mistakes is part of being an adult, and there is no shame in admitting when you have a problem. The evidentiary proof that the majority of these incidents involved foul play is just not there......

Perhaps some are... but not all of them. One of the investigators Gannon said on CNN years ago that "this is not a traditional gang but a oragnization like structure" ( much like a system or cell) He also said "they used throw away cell phones" ... And this has been going on a long while now, they are very clannish making them harder to catch.

Yes, I agree that some of them or more than likely accidents. However, not all of them. Many of the cases have suspicious circumstances surrounding them (the victim not even drinking, victims making frantic cell phone calls, victims being fond in the complete opposite direction of where they were last seen or personal belongings, such as cell phones and wallets being found in locations far from where the bodies were found, victims not being found at all), and in a few cases, evidence of foul play WAS discovered only after parents/relatives demanded further examination of the bodies (Chris Perkins, Patrick McNeil). Add to that that many of the victims were from the same geographical area where many of these drownings seem to occur (Wisconsin and Minnesota seeming to be the hot beds) and that many of the victims have the same physical appearance, as well as several other disturbing "coincidences" and I just feel it goes beyond any rational "Accidental Drowning" explanation. What is even more disturbing is that it is STILL happening as we speak.

http://killingkillers.blogspot.com/2012/11/wanted-dead-or-alive.html

Read this blog entry about Dr. Robert Little. Particularly all of the comments afterwards. I believe someone "like" Dr. Little has one or more young helpers.

Also look at the places this 'particular' professor has lived over these last 20 years.

hey South Fishy, I just read these cases too, and from the start of reading them, I immediately thought of this perve
Little who was acquitted because he knew some mighty big skeletons in mighty big closets, was the rumor going around at the time.

After a full 6 months of Uber driving college aged males home and after spending the last handful of those months up late at night watching drunk people and intoxicated folks walk home from bars alone and stagger to the point where you almost worry for their safety.....

My theory:
These guys get so hammered that they end up getting into a situation they either can't defend themselves during or they just get lost. I have picked up two males around the age of 20 to 24 years old whom admitted to me that they tried to walk home but decided to request an Uber after hours of walking around aimlessly after a hard night of drinking!! This 'ish really happens.

I was a firm believer in some wild and crazy cult running around or a serial killer on the loose but....after working this job and hearing it directly from the horses mouth sort of speak, I'm now not even slightly a believer in some darker plot.

Both of the men I picked up in Vermont and provided rides home to, both of them were miles away from where they were supposed to be and had no idea where they were when I got there Uber request.

Both had admittedly gotten lost and spent hours walking aimlessly through a city in the summer time that is no bigger then the smallest neighborhoods in some of these cases! Burlington Vermont is a small place and one of these college kids, a UVM student had started on his way home at 10:30pm on a Friday, only to walk around for hours and for miles until he was to tired to continue.

What would have happened to this kid if he hadn't decided to use an Uber?? Or if he had gotten dehydrated to the point where he was to confused to request a ride.... Burlington is one of the safest places on earth.

If these things happen in bigger cities these kids as good as gone, robbed,tossed or just lost.

The other factor here is something I didn't even know a drunk person could do which is just totally lose track of time. Combining this with dehydration (side effects which include - memory loss, difficulty hearing, loss of depth perception, loss of a sense of surroundings, ect,) with the side effects of alcohol (side effects which include dehydration and perspiration,spins,loss of consciousness,vomiting,fatigue ect,) and you've got a recipe for a really bad night if left alone and in a new city or even one that you've known for some time!

My theory is that these kids get hammered and then walk off the alcohol in a matter of minutes or hours and then suffer severe side effects from a terrible case of dehydration and confusion.

The other kid I gave a ride to was less the a half mile from his home and was not drunk, but when he started he had been drunk and he told me that he thought it was the strangest thing because he knew he was close but could not find his home!! THIS $#it really happens!! It's not the boogie man or a nation wide serial killer, it's bad decisions made by kids and it only takes that one time when the setting is just right, the weather is just hot enough (or cold enough) and the person is just dehydrated enough..... Sometimes the truth is stranger then the fiction.... Correction... Most of the time the truth is stranger then the fiction!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that some of the victims did accidentally drown because of alcohol consumption. However, researching many of these cases show that MANY of the young men, particularly in certain concentrated areas, were NOT intoxicated. That, coupled with the bizarre similarities in many of the cases (bodies showing up in bodies of water that were previously heavily searched, belongings being found in opposite directions, etc...) make me believe that many of the cases were NOT just drunk kids accidentally drowning. We know a few textbook cases (Chris Jenkins, Patrick McNeil, Joey LaBute) WERE ruled homicide/suspicious.

After a full 6 months of Uber driving college aged males home and after spending the last handful of those months up late at night watching drunk people and intoxicated folks walk home from bars alone and stagger to the point where you almost worry for their safety.....

My theory:
These guys get so hammered that they end up getting into a situation they either can't defend themselves during or they just get lost. I have picked up two males around the age of 20 to 24 years old whom admitted to me that they tried to walk home but decided to request an Uber after hours of walking around aimlessly after a hard night of drinking!! This 'ish really happens.

I was a firm believer in some wild and crazy cult running around or a serial killer on the loose but....after working this job and hearing it directly from the horses mouth sort of speak, I'm now not even slightly a believer in some darker plot.

Both of the men I picked up in Vermont and provided rides home to, both of them were miles away from where they were supposed to be and had no idea where they were when I got there Uber request.

Both had admittedly gotten lost and spent hours walking aimlessly through a city in the summer time that is no bigger then the smallest neighborhoods in some of these cases! Burlington Vermont is a small place and one of these college kids, a UVM student had started on his way home at 10:30pm on a Friday, only to walk around for hours and for miles until he was to tired to continue.

What would have happened to this kid if he hadn't decided to use an Uber?? Or if he had gotten dehydrated to the point where he was to confused to request a ride.... Burlington is one of the safest places on earth.

If these things happen in bigger cities these kids as good as gone, robbed,tossed or just lost.

The other factor here is something I didn't even know a drunk person could do which is just totally lose track of time. Combining this with dehydration (side effects which include - memory loss, difficulty hearing, loss of depth perception, loss of a sense of surroundings, ect,) with the side effects of alcohol (side effects which include dehydration and perspiration,spins,loss of consciousness,vomiting,fatigue ect,) and you've got a recipe for a really bad night if left alone and in a new city or even one that you've known for some time!

My theory is that these kids get hammered and then walk off the alcohol in a matter of minutes or hours and then suffer severe side effects from a terrible case of dehydration and confusion.

The other kid I gave a ride to was less the a half mile from his home and was not drunk, but when he started he had been drunk and he told me that he thought it was the strangest thing because he knew he was close but could not find his home!! THIS $#it really happens!! It's not the boogie man or a nation wide serial killer, it's bad decisions made by kids and it only takes that one time when the setting is just right, the weather is just hot enough (or cold enough) and the person is just dehydrated enough..... Sometimes the truth is stranger then the fiction.... Correction... Most of the time the truth is stranger then the fiction!!

I agree 100% with what you posted. My son is just graduated from college and some of the stories he has told me leave me no doubt that lots of drunk guys fall in the water. His school was right on the ocean and over the 4 years there were half a dozen guys they fished out of the water as they tried to pee off a dock or the pier. Thank god they were all ok. But anyone that has been tipsy knows you are not steady on your feet after a few drinks.
I don't believe for a minute there are roving gangs pushing people into lakes and streams or a serial killer that targets full grown men who just happen to be standing by a river at 3 in the morning. Lots of people on this site fail to look at the most obvious explanation and prefer to find Boogy Men on every corner.

The fact of the matter is that when these kids are found they have Burnt off all the alcohol and drugs or any intoxicants that they may have ingested during that prior period directly before they become deceased! This is the hardest part for folks to wrap their heads around. It's tough but it's true, if you have ever become extremely dehydrated your well aware that these things happen in pretty amazing ways. Your vision, thoughts, perception and abilities both mentally and physically have extremely deprived capabilities. This can literally change a person from hearing to deaf, smart to dumb, conscious to unconscious, positive to negative and yada yada yada... You get the point.

The big pin in the map for all the boogie man murder fans out there who would love to think a spray painted smiley face (one of the most commonly used graphics in modern linguistics and a go to selection of any horrible graffiti artist) placed on a wall, rock or common place is evidence for a serial pattern, is the fact that the deceased are found with no *BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) or *DIS (*drugs in system).

I suggest that the believers try this at home to put things in perspective.

Drink a glass of wine and then get on a treadmill and walk 2 miles in either very cold or very warm temps & see how you feel, these kids were either wearing to much or to little and in each case they had a very long and laborious walk ahead of them, I'm convinced since picking up a few men whom had been lost and wondering around their own neighborhoods for hours that this happens much more then we know and that colleges should start educating their students as a precaution because one death or lost family member is to many.

A simple reminder to plan and prepare for nights out or adventures involving drinking is all it might take!!

A "plan on drinking, first try thinking" campaign would work wonders.

A lot of these kids have no connection with the cities that they exist in other then a few routes and formal locations other then their campuses.

Even after years of living in a place, how many reading this post venture to new parts of their own cities on a regular basis?? I'll answer that for us all, NOT MANY!

That's because time and time again researchers and experts on human behavior find that we are creatures that perform and feel comfortable performing best when we do the same as we did previous to whatever we are doing!

This isn't always the case, there is always a outlier or exception and maybe us arm chair folks are that exception because we are driven to step in alternative directions but for the most part that's not the case.

This concept is easily seen in most members declaration of guilt right away or directly following a Nancy grace declaration! We are humans and most of us perform better when we feel better and we feel best in the same patterns we continually operate within.

It's true in many forms of life and no exception exists for these kids, they get altered by a substance, they travel a new or changed route, they find themselves disorientated, disorganized, challenged and at the very least confused.

Nothing good comes out of situations where the recipe includes the above ingredients and when good does prevail in these circumstances it's likely due to some second hand intervention or assistance.

Likewise this same situation can be made much worse by a person whom sees a opportunity and acts on it BUT.... If we revert back to the foundation (proven by mountains of data & thoughtful analysis) that we are creatures of pattern and we are not often likely to break that mold, then we easily see that for the most part folks whom encounter these situations would act in a positive way to assist rather then to negatively change the situation.
In other words the likely hood that hundreds of cases of evil doers waiting for drunk young men to steal their 5 dollars worth of campus cash tokens or their 50 iPhone, ect. Is very low compared to the likelihood that these young men were sadly victim to their own poorly planned response to a night of casual partying or drinking.

That's not to say that we can't assume some or a small number of cases that have been advertised and packaged to true crime fans as the "smiley face serial killer cases" have actually had some bad mojo involved!
Rather that we need to filter the events out and establish those small number (likely small number...) of cases which due point to a more sinister cause and focus our attention on them.

Personally I think they are nothing more than accidents. Alcohol and bodies of water seldom mix well. As for graffiti, it's everywhere and it's easy to find something that looks like a "smiley face" somewhere within 10 miles of a river.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back