What Previously Sealed Evidence could we ask to have unsealed now, under FL's Sunshin

I don't recall ever seeing the text messages between Cindy and Casey for June and July of '08? Were they released? And speaking of her diary, i read that the FBI said that diary wasn't manufactured before '04 and the defense was trying to say that casey wrote in it in '03, not '08... wondering if that was ever confirmed that the diary wasn't made before '04..?

The photos that LE said George wouldn't like that would paint his daughter in a not so nice way...

It was never clear to me if they might be the partying photos that we all saw.

(I don't believe Casey is the person in the *advertiser censored* ones found on the internet by sleuthers, i think it was definitely that other suspected girl who is known to do *advertiser censored*).

I personally would like to see the photos that were taken immediately following Caylee's discovery. I know it would be gruesome, but I need to see why the jury did not believe the duct tape was the murder weapon. I'm listening to the Jury Foreman as I type and if he says "it was all speculation" one more time, I'm going to spit!

I'm still angry too, and agree 100% that CA should be arrested for all her lies on sworn depositions that were designed to mislead and obstruct justice, plus her perjured testimony during the trial, plus the wrong toothbrush, plus everything else she's done for 3 years to make sure ICA would go free.

As far as I'm concerned, Jose Baez isn't the one who accomplished ICA's acquittal, the credit for that belongs to Cindy Anthony. Furthermore, I will never be able to forget her ultra-pious reply each time the clerk swore her in. In stead of merely answering "yes" CA said, "So help me God, yes." And then she got on the stand and lied, and lied, and lied, and lied. I can't explain why, but that dramatically religious, totally deceitful performance as she raised her right hand and swore an oath makes me crazy when I think about it.

I am not the sort of outwardly religious person who quotes the bible to help make a point, and I don't refer to "the Lord" or "Satan" in regular conversation, either. But when the jury's verdict was read, I realized that Cindy, George, and Lee had managed to spit in the face of LE for 3 years without punishment, and now they'd just managed to accomplish the seemingly impossible--They'd outwitted and thwarted the justice system enough to enable JB to get Casey off, scot free.

I stared at the television set in furious disbelief, watching the Anthonys duck out of court while Casey celebrated getting away with murder, and all I could think was, "I can't believe it! How could this have happened? How could this have happened?"

A long-forgotten, old-fashioned, and seemingly nonsensical religious belief of my great-grandmother's occurred to me for the first time in decades, and I wondered if maybe she'd been right after all. I gave that possibility a little thought and then rejected it because I prefer not to believe such things. Nevertheless, her words still run through my mind fairly often these days, like when Casey's dazzling financial future is discussed or when I realize how much she's going to love her celebrity status.... "The devil takes care of his own."

Sorry, but I just read this and need to thank you for such an amazing and well-worded post. Greatness.

Whoa! Has Wendy Murphy's theory been discussed in this forum? I can't listen to her as a talking head because she's too loud and screechy, but the points she makes in this article are ideas I've never heard before. Does anyone know if she's already been discredited, or is there something to what she's saying?

I am not sure what is there to discuss. Is there a shred of evidence to support any of it?

I am not sure what is there to discuss. Is there a shred of evidence to support any of it?
I didn't know if her ideas were already addressed here on Websleuths during the last three years and I missed it. I was struck by her claims that there were photos of Caylee that are sealed, and her claims about how chloroform is supposedly commonly used on children for nefarious reasons, and that there was a sex crimes investigator on the case originally. It's probably nothing, but I hadn't heard any of her theories before. (I read about the case here three years ago, and then came back during the last part of the trial.)

I don't recall ever seeing the text messages between Cindy and Casey for June and July of '08? Were they released? And speaking of her diary, i read that the FBI said that diary wasn't manufactured before '04 and the defense was trying to say that casey wrote in it in '03, not '08... wondering if that was ever confirmed that the diary wasn't made before '04..?

I really, really wanted to see those texts!

Another biggie for me would be ALL of the sidebars, both sealed and those that were not sealed.

I seriously doubt there is any evidence to support it. Wendy Murphy is usually FOS, IMO!

I'm still angry too, and agree 100% that CA should be arrested for all her lies on sworn depositions that were designed to mislead and obstruct justice, plus her perjured testimony during the trial, plus the wrong toothbrush, plus everything else she's done for 3 years to make sure ICA would go free.

As far as I'm concerned, Jose Baez isn't the one who accomplished ICA's acquittal, the credit for that belongs to Cindy Anthony. Furthermore, I will never be able to forget her ultra-pious reply each time the clerk swore her in. In stead of merely answering "yes" CA said, "So help me God, yes." And then she got on the stand and lied, and lied, and lied, and lied. I can't explain why, but that dramatically religious, totally deceitful performance as she raised her right hand and swore an oath makes me crazy when I think about it.

I am not the sort of outwardly religious person who quotes the bible to help make a point, and I don't refer to "the Lord" or "Satan" in regular conversation, either. But when the jury's verdict was read, I realized that Cindy, George, and Lee had managed to spit in the face of LE for 3 years without punishment, and now they'd just managed to accomplish the seemingly impossible--They'd outwitted and thwarted the justice system enough to enable JB to get Casey off, scot free.

I stared at the television set in furious disbelief, watching the Anthonys duck out of court while Casey celebrated getting away with murder, and all I could think was, "I can't believe it! How could this have happened? How could this have happened?"

A long-forgotten, old-fashioned, and seemingly nonsensical religious belief of my great-grandmother's occurred to me for the first time in decades, and I wondered if maybe she'd been right after all. I gave that possibility a little thought and then rejected it because I prefer not to believe such things. Nevertheless, her words still run through my mind fairly often these days, like when Casey's dazzling financial future is discussed or when I realize how much she's going to love her celebrity status.... "The devil takes care of his own."

Thank you. I wrote a brief post after the verdict feeling like this but you said it so much better! It feels like I just watched the most horrible mini-series ever put to a jury, it was something else. The drama and they bought it!?

I read at least half the documents/posts or more and everyone's wants for info are the same as mine. I didn't know about the Home Depot video though.

Casey isn't going to have the beautiful life so I don't worry too much about that. It only sucks that the truth was hoodwinked at every turn and they are still trying to do it!

Caylee was a little child that didn't deserve what she got. That bothers me so maybe it will really bother those who only thought of Casey instead. I can wish.

Wish we would find out why Lee was given Immunity,that bugs me big time.

I have no way of knowing if this is a credible source or not maybe someone else on here knows how to figure that out:

http://plainsdaily.com/entry/child-...les-legal-expert-demands-records-be-released/

It's post trial,now,and we're still waiting for the next document dump! :laughitup: :book:

Yup, we still don't know the extent of what was included in these pics.
There was some sleuthing going on after that interview video was released, and some people did supposedly find some on the net.

LE was warning George that if they (LE) had/found them, that someone else had surely had them, and they could surface.

Wonder if those pics are tied in, in any way with what Wendy Murphy is referring to, or what she is referring to are other pics.

:dunno:

I'm still very curious about these pics and I wonder if they will surface now...

Unseal it all. The truth is ugly, KC and the Anthony clan are the ugliest of them all.

Sundance's post in another topic reminded me that Judge Strickland had decided to seal the Jail Videotape of Casey's reaction on Dec 11th when she saw a TV newscast about the discovery of human remains on Suburban Drive.

In Judge Strickland's ruling, he admitted he was "loathe to shield any public record," however he felt that potential jurors might see the inflammatory video and "develop a hardened arttitude about the defedant's guilt."

Since the trial is over now, Judge Strickland's reason for sealing that video tape no longer exists. I don't know about everyone else, but I would really, really like to see that video tape and to have it made public where everyone can see it, especially the jurors who decided ICA was not guilty without reviewing any of the evidence or trying to rely on their common sense.

Here are snips from Judge Strictland's ruling, copied (with gratitude) from Sundance's post:

"Being duly advised in the premises, the defendant's duly advised in the premises, the defendant's Motion to Seal the Jail Videotape in question is granted. In taking this unusual step the Court has read and considered the pleadings of all parties, and personally viewed the videotape in question.

While the Court is loathe to shield any public record, an argument can certainly be made that the contents of the video are highly iin nflammatory....

"Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a "hardened" attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt."

Does anyone else have suggestions about items of sealed evidence that could or should be unsealed now, under the Sunshine Law? If we can put a list together, we might be able to interest someone like Kathy Belich in filing the appropriate paperwork. Or maybe someone here knows how?

First, let's see what we come up with. Suggestions, please. :waiting: :)

I can understand why this was sealed prior to the trial, in order to avoid prejudicing potential jurors, but I don't know why it couldn't be used as evidence in the trial.

I have no way of knowing if this is a credible source or not maybe someone else on here knows how to figure that out:

http://plainsdaily.com/entry/child-...les-legal-expert-demands-records-be-released/

I can believe that Casey was doing that stuff, but I do not believe that the state would allow it all to be sealed and not used in the murder trial. That makes no sense at all to me.

I can believe that Casey was doing that stuff, but I do not believe that the state would allow it all to be sealed and not used in the murder trial. That makes no sense at all to me.

If they brought it all in at once and she was found NG they are stuck.
Try her on murder, if she gets NG verdict "double jeopardy" applies for murder.
Unseal the documents and now charge her and her accomplice
(if she has one) Would she even get a trial for a crime against "children"? I don't think so. Even if someone else did it she left her child with them and the images were on her computer. :waitasec: KC didn't have a computer so CA's laptop or the home computer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back