What questions should Mr. Morgan ask at the second G and C depositions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Casey listed as driver on the car insurance? Who paid for it?

To CA: Have you ever stolen from your mom or anyone at work?

If no, did you feel responsible that your mom's check was stolen from her in your residence?

Who watched your children before they were old enough to start school?

Did they have a nanny/babysitter? Who paid for your babsitter services? If you did have a babysitter, were you the only one to ever pick them up or drop them off?

If you never saw or spoke with KC's nanny, how can you say with your own knowledge that the one in the lawsuit isn't the one that KC is claiming took Caylee?

How do you remember what page something is on in a deposition, but don't remember where GA worked in 2008. Did you file taxes in 2007 and 2008 for you and GA? Do you have copies of the W-2's for both of you? You said you didn't claim KC on your taxes...did you claim Caylee? How many dependents are listed on your tax form? Did you claim a child care credit?

If you were in fear of your life because ZFG told KC that she would harm the family, and you don't know what she looks like, and the one sueing isn't here, then are you still in fear of your life, and if you are, what steps are you taking for your own protection?

If the real ZFG is still loose, why in your interviews are you not asking for people to keep looking for her and putting out a composite of what she looks like? Couldn't KC's attorney with all of the experts that he has gotten to work on her case get a sketch artist to work pro bono and you put out your own sketch on the tv shows that you have appeared on and websites that you support?

If you believe that Caylee's dad was killed in a car accident why didn't you see about getting SSI for Caylee?

Dammit-----You are on one big roll. Roll these questions up and send to Morgan. WOW. Are you a Lawyer to?

CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico in the original depo. Is this the same one GA was refering to?

Along those same lines, why don't you simply get one of your PIs to take a picture of her? That way you can show it to Casey and if it's the real ZG, case solved, Casey goes free, and the real killer goes to prison.

I WISH he could ask but I am afraid he can not ask
HOW ARE THEY SUPPORTING THEMSELVES NOW THAT THEY ARE NOT WORKING?

But I think enough is enough...
I do not think we need to hear more.

I would ask Cindy if she ever asked Caylee any questions about Zanny on June 15.
I would ask her about any conversations she had with Caylee on the ride home from Mt. Dora and to give a timeline of events for everything that occurred upon her arrival home on the 15th of June.

I would ask those questions too if I believed that Cindy would not fabricate a story. :(
I think for sure she would like this one "Casey thanked her so much for dialing 911".
I think Casey thanked her for washing the pants. JMO

RE BOLDED BY ME: I understand the frustration posters feel about the content of these depositions. While even I have cringed at the manner Morgan and Dill have posed the questions to the A's, what he is searching for is not just their statement that his client is not ZFG, but he must also prove that his client was damaged, deliberately by KC, CA etc., he must also show the court that the family should have reasonably known that his client was not the ZFG and yet they still perpetuated the ZFG lie, thus continuing the tort against his client. What he appears to be trying to do is show that the family knew KC had no job, no income, was a known liar, and therefore they should have reasonably known that there was NO NANNY, and that by not being truthful about all of the above, yes their words and actions caused damage to his client. She is entitled to DAMAGES this is a civil case. KC and the A family did cause damage to this woman. What I don't like is that when the questions are posed they are not presented as professionally as they should be. they do "sound" like a fishing expedition. In thsi respect I do not think ZG's attorneys have presented themselves well. But I think they are trying to do a good thing for ZG.

I think Morgan is also trying to prevent future harm to ZG during the criminal trial. There has to be a reason why Casey took the 5th on the questions and won't exonerate this ZG under oath. Perhaps the defense wants to keep the option open to throw her name around during trial as a feeble attempt at creating doubt. If Morgan wins this civil case I don't think they can point the finger at this ZG.

The Anthonys are extremely difficult to get a straight answer from simple questions. I thought the lawyers seemed quite patient considering their lack of respect for the court or the truth.

Dammit-----You are on one big roll. Roll these questions up and send to Morgan. WOW. Are you a Lawyer to?

Nope. I just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :)

I am just inquisitive. Thanks though.

I think Morgan is also trying to prevent future harm to ZG during the criminal trial. There has to be a reason why Casey took the 5th on the questions and won't exonerate this ZG under oath. Perhaps the defense wants to keep the option open to throw her name around during trial as a feeble attempt at creating doubt. If Morgan wins this civil case I don't think they can point the finger at this ZG.

The Anthonys are extremely difficult to get a straight answer from simple questions. I thought the lawyers seemed quite patient considering their lack of respect for the court or the truth.

I agree with not getting the straight answers. My dad would say it is like pulling teeth. I hope that when they are called as witnesses that they can be made to answer with yes or no questions and that the court can get straight answers because Caylee deserves it.

I know this is as popular as rain at a picnic, but I wish Mr. Morgan would leave these people alone. It is utter BS that he is going for the jugular to help his client. She has been exonerated, both by LE and the Anthonys, including KC, who did not identify her.

This despicable man is only seeking to further his own public image. By doing so by forcing grandparents to testify unfavorably against their own child is utterly loathesome. He is not a SA, who will have the duty to do that at the criminal trial.

And as for all the other questions that some people want asked of the Anthonys, I believe them to be nothing less than voyeurism at the expense of civility. Remember that the lives of these people have been tragically altered in the most horrific manner imaginable. What earthly good would come of their complete destruction? They have already been disgraced and grieved beyond comprehension by their own flesh and blood.
I too think that Mr. Morgan is needing his claim to fame. :mad:
His client has been exonirated, so I really do not know whre he is going with this.

I wish the "A" handled it in a more civil way the first round
answering what they wanted without as much attitude.
It is transparent that these people are helping Casey at the expense of Caylee,
their responses are questionable, and their motives obvious.
IMO - they should be questioned but not in the civil matter.
there were 31 days till anyone called 911.
He can ask about that time, about what they knew, etc....
This is NOT the Criminal court, BUT they should know that they will not be sliding.

Thats what I have been thinkin for sometime. Wouldn't put anythang passed em.

We need to send you over to help John Morgan, your questions are right on target! :blowkiss:

Thank you. I live in Florida, so I keep hoping they will move the trial and maybe I would get picked for the jury. I wonder if my being a Websleuths member would automatically kick me out. How many people are hoping to get jury duty :)

Put the blame where it belongs. JB and KC because they filed a countersuit back against ZFG. The reason G and C are having to testify is because of that suit. KC is just like dear ole mom she can never be wrong. All C and G had to do was go in, act civil, answer the questions and this would have all been behind them. Once again they chose to do it their way. They played their hand and they lost. They have looked and acted like total a$$es one more time with lying and pure deception. Thinking they know the law when they do not have a clue what they are talking about. They are not going to get away with it. They will be back on the stand and I personally hope it is before the judge. I would love to see that same behavior in front of a judge. They would be cooling their heels with Beautiful. CA better get a firm grip or reality and on herself before the trial. This kind of crap she is pulling will last about one second and she will be out the side door being finger printed.

I would love to know why Cindy and George started digging up their backyard after retreiving KC's smelly car from the towing service!

I agree with jon. I would have quoted jon but something seems to be up with my quote button. I thought Mr. Mitnik was extremely patient, professional, and at times hilarious. He sounded as if he were talking to a petulant child, not having any of the nonsense.

And MB, I think you and jon are correct. This makes sense that they would want to keep her name under a cloud of suspicion. So much for their cries of harassment, embarrassment, etc.

Here's a question for Cindy. If you believed Casey was in Jacksonville, why did you send Lee to find her?

When you went to Universal to pick up Caylee, where did you park? Who, if anyone did you speak with?

You went to alot of effort to plan little get-togethers with Casey and Jeff H.. Why did you never once invite Zanny over to the house for dinner, luinch, bar-b-q, swim?

Sweetmop, I'm with you. I'd like to know what in the name of all that is sensible made them clean out her car? And wash clothes that smelled like cigarette smoke, cigarette smoke, cigarette smoke.

Sweetmop, I'm with you. I'd like to know what in the name of all that is sensible made them clean out her car? And wash clothes that smelled like cigarette smoke, cigarette smoke, cigarette smoke.

Yeah I am sure the decomp smell was not the problem at all. Dam those stinky cigarettes.:waitasec:

I would love to know why Cindy and George started digging up their backyard after retreiving KC's smelly car from the towing service!

Odd isn't it. Hey G, time to go and dig up the backyard. We have put it off much to long. Don't worry about the car. They are so...I cant say it or I will be out in cyberland floating for awhile.

I too think that Mr. Morgan is needing his claim to fame. :mad:
His client has been exonirated, so I really do not know whre he is going with this.

I wish the "A" handled it in a more civil way the first round
answering what they wanted without as much attitude.
It is transparent that these people are helping Casey at the expense of Caylee,
their responses are questionable, and their motives obvious.
IMO - they should be questioned but not in the civil matter.
there were 31 days till anyone called 911.
He can ask about that time, about what they knew, etc....
This is NOT the Criminal court, BUT they should know that they will not be sliding.

I don't know if Mr. Morgan is doing this for fame. He seems to already have plenty of business in Florida. I wonder if he volunteered to do this for the woman sueing because he kept seeing on the news where KC had all these high-dollar pro bono attorneys and thought he would stand up for a person that was struggling based of lies that KC had told. She was the only one at Sawgrass and her picture was pulled by LE. I imagine his business is several times larger than the other Florida attorneys representing the CA, GA, and LA, so I am glad that someone is standing up for her. I hope that anyone that CA, GA, or LA have thrown under the bus gets good representation that doesn't cost them money. They did not put themselves into this situation, they were dragged in. IMO

Odd isn't it. Hey G, time to go and dig up the backyard. We have put it off much to long. Don't worry about the car. They are so...I cant say it or I will be out in cyberland floating for awhile.
:waitasec: wasn't that urgent :waitasec:
:laughbig: :laughbig: :laughbig:

I don't know if Mr. Morgan is doing this for fame. He seems to already have plenty of business in Florida. I wonder if he volunteered to do this for the woman sueing because he kept seeing on the news where KC had all these high-dollar pro bono attorneys and thought he would stand up for a person that was struggling based of lies that KC had told. She was the only one at Sawgrass and her picture was pulled by LE. I imagine his business is several times larger than the other Florida attorneys representing the CA, GA, and LA, so I am glad that someone is standing up for her. I hope that anyone that CA, GA, or LA have thrown under the bus gets good representation that doesn't cost them money. They did not put themselves into this situation, they were dragged in. IMO

She did not put herself in that position, and I am glad she is getting good representation.
and she has been exonerated.
AND nobody's business is so great that they do not need to advertise,
This kind of a visible case Men far more well known then he is would go after; the visibility
is worth its weight in gold.
This kind of visibility is the case they dream of. It is better then an interview,
or 100 good ads.
YES he is doing far more for the PR.
MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads