what were 1996 charges for JR

aussiegran

Reaction score
I copied this from an old thread from 1993.can someone tell me what JR was charged with in the run ins with police in 1996

Quote (We can use John Andrew as a test case. Sissi, tell me all that you know about John Andrew Ramsey's two run-ins with police in September of 1996, one of them leading to an arrest. this is a test of how well a family can keep an embarrassing dirty little secret from members of the public who are not so dedicated to ferreting such secrets out. The Ramseys are clearly ashamed of what happened, as they never mention it, even though it had ramifications which reached into the early months of 1997.)

Hi Aussiegran
I only remember one incident with JAR and the police. It was during a riot, something to do with CU. He was seen wandering around, drunk and said something like..."I've got enough problems, and I didnt kill JonBenet".
My memory is somewhat hazy on that event, sorry I couldnt be more help.
I will try and find out about the other incident.

narlacat said:
Hi Aussiegran
I only remember one incident with JAR and the police. It was during a riot, something to do with CU. He was seen wandering around, drunk and said something like..."I've got enough problems, and I didnt kill JonBenet".
My memory is somewhat hazy on that event, sorry I couldnt be more help.
I will try and find out about the other incident.

thousands of others, JAR was cited with a drinking citation. You can get one in Boulder just walking down the street with open alcohol. The BPD was well known for this long before the Ramsey case made Boulder headlines around the world.

Nehemiah said:
1993?

LOL...couldn't resist asking that.
:p sorry it was a 2003 thread it was too early in the morning for me to be making sense when I posted the thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back