• ICA will receive 10 years or less

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • ICA will receive time served

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • CA/GA/LA or some other witness will face criminal procedings

Votes: 65 8.0%
  • Hung Jury and a Mis-trial

Votes: 18 2.2%
  • Mister Baez will have sanctions and a bar report.

Votes: 56 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emila Carr killed "only" one person, she is young and on death row.

Those Death Row women look pretty rough. Wonder how ICA's portrait will look up there with them? She definitely deserves it and she is no less a monster but she seems to be cut from a different cloth, if you know what I mean.

I can see it going both ways… IMO it will be up to Casey…
I remember hearing that in order for someone to ask the Jury to
spare her life she must give them permission…
I think she hates her parents so much that she will NOT give
them permission ... in her mind she thinks it will hurt them…
but in the long run it will hurt her!

Hung jury or they will compromise on aggravated manslaughter.

I would hate to be a juror in this case. It took me a monthish to arrive at premeditated murder based on the the time it took to put the first, second and third pieces of 7.5 to 9.5 inches each of duct tape found on her face. So I hope she gets LWOP, but there seems to be a lot of people who don't feel the state made it's case for 1st degree, so Ag Man and 30 years maybe a real possibility. I feel kind of sick when I think of it.

For some unfortunate reason, I keep thinking they will convict on a lesser manslaughter charge and she will receive time in the vicinity of 40 years.

I need to explain that this is NOT what I want for her sentencing. I want to see either LWOP or DP but I don't think it's going to happen, mainly because of the one juror who says " Judgment is between God and the person.. Not for her to judge". THAT WOMAN SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED ON THE JURY, IMO!!!

I think that because of her own sense of " personal guilt" over a Premeditated murder conviction and a sentence of either LWOP or DP, this one juror may well prevent the extent of punishment ICA should rightly receive for the grievous death of little Caylee Marie.

JMO,
Maria

I really don't like that juror. Would she rather all criminals, rapist and killers, walk around freely with an IOU until judgement day? :maddening: She better not mess this up and cause a hung jury!

I really don't like that juror. Would she rather all criminals, rapist and killers, walk around freely with an IOU until judgement day? :maddening: She better not mess this up and cause a hung jury!

I hope this does not happen, the last thing we need is a hung jury. BUT many of the reporters have said she (juror 4) only took notes or showed any emotion when it was for the defense. Remember when ICA was tying her sweater up and doing odd things that people thought she was flirting with someone on the jury, I hope that is not true or we will have a mess. Look at the flip off guy, he made a comment on one of the news reports that he supports ICA. What the heck is wrong with these people, what about Caylee. It will be a sad day in this country if she is let off, news stations are already predicting riots, I would not be surprised. Guess we will just have to wait and see....

Seems like all the THs are thinking manslaughter. What --- 15 yrs? Not right.

I'm not worried about a hung jury. If a hung jury does happen, the state WILL go after Casey again until they get a conviction.

Casey will still be in jail, so she will not be going home.

IF jury deliberations seem to be at a stalemate, I fully expect HHJBP to bring the jury back in and admonish them with the Allen Charge.

It is usually effective in spurring the jury on to set disagreements aside and reach a successful verdict.

There was recently a double murder case near here involving 2 young women shot point blank in the heads as they sat in the parking lot of a sushi restaurant.. The jury deliberated and deliberated, asked for clarification, asked for explanations of certain trial wording, asked about the absence of the gun used ( was never recovered)..
The judge finally brought them back in and admonished them with the Allen Charge.

It is my fervent hope that if the " I can't judge no one-- that's the Lord's work" juror hears this, she will be reminded that she has a DUTY to serve as a juror in this case.

Seems like all the THs are thinking manslaughter. What --- 15 yrs? Not right.

huh? Yikes! I have a lot invested in this case emotionally, and think it will be a big let down if she gets off lightly. :(

i am an alarmist. when Jean C on HLN said juror #5 did not look at JA once it got me concerned. why would u not look at JA during closing statements and give full attention? she said occassionally #5 would doodle on a pad. not note taking. ive been concerned about #4 for a long time but someone on here nailed it when they said people who claim not to judge tend to be most judgemental. so now im worried about #5. i dont think the jury will agree on 1st degree murder. i hate to say it but they dont have the whole story

This jury needs to find KC guilty of 1st degree, I'd be SO heartbroken for the Pros. if they do not find her guilty on 1st degree.

I hope LDB hits Grand Slams all the way.

I would like for ICA to receive the DP for her horrendous crime, however I feel that the jury will err on the side of caution and give her LWOP.

ICA is a sociopath and she will thrive in prison and continue to prey on others just for kicks, she cannot be rehabilitated and she is dangerous don't let her pretty face and childlike voice fool you, she is a very dangerous predator and should be executed.

I'd vote LWOP if I were on the jury, not because I think she doesn't deserve the death penalty, because I think she does. I would vote LWOP to end it for her parents. They don't deserve to have to bury her too.

I think they deserve it. Maybe they could pretend she's still alive like they did with Caylee.

I think this jury is going to start deliberations SPLIT....

BUT...split between those who find premeditation and the remainder believing Agg Child Abuse. I think they will debate to see if those "premeditators" can convince the others so death penalty will come into play.....

But if unable to, they will all be unanimous in Murder One which will carry LWOP.

I don't think they are going to be able to get around the chloroform presence and duct tape evidence that SA proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

ONE or BOTH caused the death of Caylee.....because it does not make logical sense that both pieces of evidence came into play without it contributing to her death.

Here is my thinking in regards to the theory of a possible accidental drowning, which I believe is logical....

For sake of argument, let's assume that Caylee DID climb the ladder and fall in the pool resulting in a fatal drowning.

It has been well established by SA, as well as the writing/texting/etc of KC, that she was overwhelmed and conflicted with the responsibility of mothering duties when she desperately wanted to live another lifestyle.

It is also very obvious at this point that she displays MANY characteristics of a sociopath.

An accidental drowning would have been a "win win" for her.

She would have been relieved of future mothering skills. through NO criminal activity on her part.

The ensuing attention and compassion from her "friends" and "boyfriend" would have fed her incredible need to be the center of attention..."poor KC"...

I do not believe she had fear of either GA or CA....

There would have been a brief period (for her anyway) when she would have to appear to be the severly grieving mother, but then the Bella Vida would begin!

So if this "accident" would have been a sudden coup in solving all her problems without it being HER FAULT...

Why would she feel the need for an elaborate coverup???

It will be a sad day in this country if she is let off, news stations are already predicting riots, I would not be surprised. Guess we will just have to wait and see....

It will be an even sadder day if people riot over the verdict, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam