What will Casey's reaction be when the verdict comes in?

I think she will have one of her so called "Anxiety attacks" and have to be taken out.

Do they give the defendent the opportunity to say anything to the jury before or after the verdict is read?

I don't expect to see anything more than a head shake, clenched jaw, and pouty lips.

Hmmmm.... tough question.
OK, if ICA is found guilty and she decides to do the silent stone cold tougher than nails ice princess scene, she runs the risk of Cindy stealing the show with some dramatic doubled over full blown crying out episode. Can ICA take that chance? After all, this is HER day, HER trial, HER cameras, HER life, NOT Cindy's. And much the way she never forgave Cindy for holding Caylee first on the day Caylee was born, I'm not sure if ICA will let Cindy win this last competition for attention.

But yeah, I can see lots of head shaking no, no, no, till it spins right off like a freaking spinning top!

I hope it wipes that snotty, snide, snerty smug smirk off her face. For once.

The girl is one hard cookie. No, KC, that's not a compliment.

Part of being narcissistic is being fearless. She thinks she's ready to hear the verdict. She gets more mileage for appeals if it's the DP. She may want that more than LWOP.

LWOP - I'd expect to see the red triangle bulge in her forehead get huge, with the two baby horns of her forehead throbbing, the real tears for self, the head shaking no, the teeth grind, snarling while muttering something that looks like an evil spell, and then surprising us by winking at JB or some weird thing.

I think it will be much like her reaction when she saw the tv reporting that a child's remains had been found off of Suburban drive. Don't forget, after the guilty verdict, if it's 1st degree, the judge will then discuss the penalty phase in court and KC will be forced to hear her possible futures.

Delightful!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

Get outta here!! Really???

Stone cold shooting daggers at the jury and her parents. Under it all though she will be seething with rage.

This made me think perhaps she will yell at GA/CA "Look what you've done!!"
Kinda like what Baez claimed GA yelled at her when he came in the house with Caylee's dripping dead body.

ICA will be aware that the camera will be on her when this happens, so she won't show much emotion because she will want to appeal the decision. But later - when she's out of cameras view, she will have a melt down and be very angry at everyone.

Once she is convicted, I expect a pity party of epic proportions complete with full meltdown in the courtroom. My opinion is based on the belief that ICA is a narcissitic sociopath who only shows emotion when it concerns her.

I suspect that once her imaginary bubble of innocence is busted that she will go ballistic! She will have the mindset of ' I'll show them, they'll see...they MUST see it my way! I will MAKE them see!'

ICA will appeal and appeal and appeal in an attempt to wear the system down in an attempt that someone will eventually believe her nonsensical story.

This is what narcissitic sociopaths do, they keep on...... and on....... and on...... and on.... and on.... about a subject until one is so worn down and exhausted that the victim cries UNCLE!

That's what they do...I was married to one for 20 years. this is MOO

wm

As Judge Perry would say, "anyone with a pair of ears" won't want to hear any more of it.

I just have to throw this in there. When we were searching for Caylee, we were looking in places that you cannot believe any human being with a brain would not normally go into. My fellow searchers on here know what I'm talking about. There was a housing development named "Bella Vida". We even searched there and the woods surrounding it. She has run the gambit with all her stupid mistakes and she deserves the ultimate for a punishment but, she's only 25 years old and was 22 when she did this. Not to mention that I feel she had the emotional development of a 17 yr. old. but whatever she gets, no matter what her age, I hope she one day realizes how much she put sooo many people through, intellectually, emotionally and morally. Caylee didn't even have the chance to have a decent burial. Disgusting.

As long as she doesn't get the DP I predict a big smile and an exclamation of "WINNING!!!" :woohoo:

I heard Vinnie Paulatan (sp?) talking to several guests this evening and from what i heard, unless the Prosecution gets the DP, the ultimate of what they went after in this case, it WILL be considered a WIN for the defense if she gets anything else.

What will Casey's reaction be when the verdict comes in?

Disbelief!!!
Here's why I think so:
Today the way she was looking at HHJP when CM was trying to get her aquitted. She did her best little girl about ready to cry routine. I think she really thought that JP would aquit her as he has been vigorlously making sure that she has a fair trial which I think in her mind she thought she was his princess.
And because she thinks the defense has the jury wrapped around her little finger.

I agree!! I felt like she thinks hhjp is on her side and that she can manipulate whim like so many others. She completely underestimates him IMO and is in for a rude awakening.

My predictions:
Lee won't be there.
Cindy will have a panic attack and Fbomb the news people outside.
George will be silent. Pensive. Not devastated...

Haha! F bomb!

With bar service and/or a well-stocked wine cellar!

Yes please!

As long as she doesn't get the DP I predict a big smile and an exclamation of "WINNING!!!" :woohoo:
Oh, I SO agree with you!

Or.....

I can see her immediately doing a 'high-5' with JB while both of them chant
"winna winna chicken dinna!"

I think she'll pretend to faint, and the guard stationed behind her will catch her.

Red face, tears and hands folded into fists she will swing in the air.
jmo

She has come close a few times to losing her temper during this trial, and barely held things in check today after all was said and done.
We all KNOW she has a volatile, mercurial temper when she can't persuade others to believe her and I highly doubt has heard the word "No" very often in her life, nor I'm quite sure EVER been so blatantly disbelieved and proven a liar so often.She has GOT to be seething just under the surface

I suspect if the DP is given she will glare at HHJP, THEN scream like a banshee and jump up on the DT table, pull down her pants, squat down and defecate on it and start slinging poo at everyone she sees while jumping up and down and screeching like a monkey. Wide eyed, snarling and biting at anyone who comes close until the stunned bailiffs taze her into submission.

I also predict that a wild eyed, screaming JB will knock a stunned and sloth like CM butt over tea kettle in his wild flight away from the crazed ICA

Hey!! It could happen ...:floorlaugh:

In my dreams it would go something like this - - -

Judge Perry - Has the jury reached its' verdict?

Jury Foreman/woman - We have Your Honor.

Judge Perry is handed the verdict.

Judge Perry - In the Case of the State of Florida versus Casey Marie Anfoney... the jury finds the defendent, in the charge of First Degree Murder, GUILTY.

AT THE SAME TIME:

The gallery erupts in applause.

Casey attacks Jose Baez.

Jose screams "Not the pocket square! Not the pocket square!"

Jeff Ashton cheers Casey on.

Linda Drane Burdick burns all of Jose's clicky pens.

Cheney Mason goes back to sleep.

Ann Finnell gets ready for the penalty phase (Can't say anything negative about her).

Dorthy Clay Sims creates an add on Craigslist titled "Babysitter for Hire."

Cindy Anthony collapses and since no one reaches out to catch her, we hear a loud THUD, at she hits the ground. She dusts off and tries it again.

As Cindy lays on the ground, George Anthony hands her divorce papers.

Judge Perry looks up case law... he does have a contempt of court hearing for Jose coming up soon.

Roy Kronk hands Leonard Padilla a bouquet of daisies.

I'm too tired to go on... but I am sure she will simply shake her head "no"

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

Denile is not just a river in Egypt :floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member