What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
I would call it a blue piece of paper. I always thought of it as a section of cut away carpet. On closer look, it appears to be the bottom liner of a duffel bag from the one under the Christmas tree. I've had a few bags that had a removable stiff bottom.
I'm thinking the same thing.

Pretty sure that's a cut-out piece of carpet. The padding underneath the carpet (that has been removed) is purple.

I would call it a blue piece of paper. I always thought of it as a section of cut away carpet. On closer look, it appears to be the bottom liner of a duffel bag from the one under the Christmas tree. I've had a few bags that had a removable stiff bottom.

It looks like a removable bottom liner from a duffel bag.

19b20d7f16fe33dbef80f37943d18529.jpg

51d88414fc20a83d8ebf2563d0daaf78.jpg

1ed11ffb48e698079d9b96cf945cd424.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like different bedrooms to me. The bed-skirts are very different in the photo with the Christmas tree when compared to the bed-skirts where the smaller carpet section is removed plus there are other differences.

I wasn't doubting the floral-skirted beds were in JonBenet's room. But the skirt in the other photo looks solid cream colored. Is that just a trick of light or a photo made at a later dater?

The coverlet or duvet is also shown on the bed in one photo but not in the other.

The Crime scene video was taken sometime after 8pm on Dec 26. The other photo with the stripped down bedding and cut out carpet was taken sometime during the 10 days that the BPD and CSIs were processing the crime scene.

Are there any photos of JBR cotton ball angel and the bedroom during the initial walk through when JBR was still missing?
I just had a thought and I'm curious if that bag by the tree was there during the first search of the home. (When they got a picture of the WC door closed and didn't look behind it). I'm usually on top of my game on this case but with the new comp and foggy memory lately, have left me ill prepared. Lost all my photos of the crime scene etc etc.

Looks like different bedrooms to me. The bed-skirts are very different in the photo with the Christmas tree when compared to the bed-skirts where the smaller carpet section is removed plus there are other differences.

Good catch. One is probably from one of the movies or documentaries. It's the same way with the kitchen photos. Some of the movie photos get mixed in with crime scene photos.

The photo with the carpet sample cut out of it is from JonBenét’s real bedroom. The BPD and CSI took these photos subsequently after the crime scene photos were taken on Dec 26. For 10 days they searched and processed the crime scene(PMPT) as they executed the search warrants on the property. The bedding in JonBenét’s room was stripped and processed into evidence. Here are some more photos from the search and processing of the scene.

8a2eed6dda8aa2e94d18cb1467a12114.jpg

c96fb0d598d05164aa52fe612b183232.jpg

Somewhat impossible to answer, as no one here was investigating the crime at the time, but why would the investigators remove the school items from her backpack on top of the bed, and photograph them there? I'm not questioning the authenticity of the photos -- that's definitely her room, items, etc. -- but again, why open the pack, go through the items on top of her bed, and photograph them on her bed? Just seems odd to me. Other than the cellar room, you'd think her bed in her room would be the last place you would dump a backpack and investigate the items, as that was the very last spot she was seen, supposedly of course. I know the sheets were removed, but still.

Are there any photos of JBR cotton ball angel and the bedroom during the initial walk through when JBR was still missing?
I just had a thought and I'm curious if that bag by the tree was there during the first search of the home. (When they got a picture of the WC door closed and didn't look behind it). I'm usually on top of my game on this case but with the new comp and foggy memory lately, have left me ill prepared. Lost all my photos of the crime scene etc etc.

There are several photos of her room during the kidnapping phase. The ones that have been leaked to the public doesn’t show the tree area. I’m not sure about the cotton ball angel. Where was it?

The blue piece of paper on the floor in JonBenet's bedroom between the bed and the Christmas Tree. There was also something else that was blue under the Christmas tree. There were blue fibers found on JonBenet. I'm wondering if the blue piece of paper was actually a removal bottom lining to the blue bag (if it was a bag).
Patsy also claims to have spilt some red wine there on the carpet in that area. All a bit odd!!!
I wonder if that really was red wine or something else?
Also the angel made of glued puff balls did JonBenet make this??? If anyone knows about this angel that would be immensely helpful to me. TIA.
The angel comingforyou is referring to.

20 TOM HANEY: Yeah, and that is 113 through 16
21 we just finished.
22 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). I don't know
23 what the blue thing is there, a duffle bag or
24 something. I can't tell.
25 PATRICK BURKE: Were these pictures taken a

1 little later in the morning?
2 TRIP DEMUTH: This is now later.
3 TOM HANEY: I think the blue bag was in the
4 earlier photo.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah
. 6 TOM HANEY: So, yeah. It is just a second
7 set of --
8 TRIP DEMUTH: Would you like a look at
9 Christmas, (inaudible), what does it look like to you?
10 PATSY RAMSEY: A little white bear dressed in
11 a Santa Claus outfit.

JonBenet was allegedly sexually assaulted with a paintbrush. There was blood in her underwear. The crime scene photos that were taken on the 26th December show the paintbrush but there is no blood on the paintbrush. Anyone else find this odd?

It seems like neither of them could stand being in each others company ie John and Patsy. I thought it strange that they also went and lived with "friends". No alone time with each other as a family. No private time.

JonBenet was allegedly sexually assaulted with a paintbrush. There was blood in her underwear. The crime scene photos that were taken on the 26th December show the paintbrush but there is no blood on the paintbrush. Anyone else find this odd?

The broken-off part of the handle she was assaulted with was never recovered, if memory serves. You had the garrotte, and the tip (brush) recovered, but there was a piece that was missing entirely and never photographed. She wasn't assaulted with either pieces that were photographed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back