What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ICA's parents did support her more then she deserved. About CA leaving money for ICA at Mothers Day and ICA wouldn't even see her. My daughter whom is simular to ICA avoided me on Mother's Day as usual and my husband grand-daughters and I had bought her perfume for a Mother's Day gift, as we show respect to her as a Mother. The girls gave it to her on Mother's day. It happens that not everyone respects or shows appropriate devotion to a loved one whom has shown them love and devotion.....JMO

(((((Happy Belated Mother Day Panda's Eye!)))))
:beats::cupcake::beats:

Even though I always thought her claims of abuse were to save herself, what if they are true (not that it matters in the murder of her daughter) and that is the reason for them keeping her snack account in money, Hoping to bribe her. I can't think of any other reason you would leave $200 in her account when she won't even see you on Mother's Day.

I've only gotton as far as this post, and wanted to reply before reading on ~

I have had a feeling for a long time that it really isn't George they are after, but, Cindy.
They are letting everyone assume that it is George because of the letter, and because it would be the natural choice.

Cindy still leaving money for her.....this is the first I've heard of it; and have no reason to not believe it to be true since she was there at the jail on Sunday.

However, anyone can buy a money order without proof or ID of who you are, and sign any name to it.
I've also wondered for a long time if Baez and Company haven't been tipping the account, and, not the Anthony's.
We had seen proof of George making the deposits to her account up until the jail letters were revealed.
Who knows I guess.

But, this talk the last few days of "delayed development, not being able to control herself, etc.
They let her primp and preen to show "that side of her".

But, back on topic = I bet they all are scared witless right now.
And, the reason they are not in court this week is because they KNEW the things the potential jurors would be asked.

And, I still think the bus is headed for Cindy and her family. Cindy is the one that was madder than a wet hen that LE wanted to interview her parents.
Wait and see I guess..... it won't be long before the cat is out of the bag and the other cat will be hotter than the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof ~

They have never made Casey take any kind of responsibility, so it would not surprise me if they are sitting around blaming JB & CM as the ones making Casey say mean things about them, because their sweet innocent Casey would never do something like that. It's always someone else... it's never Casey in their eyes.

Watch... during or after the trial, they will uphold Casey as the perfect daughter/sister that was strong armed by mean lawyers into driving the bus over them.

That's what Casey is hoping will happen, her "back up plan".

Because as someone earlier mentioned, once that door clangs shut behind her when she hits the prison, her first phone call will be a crying one to her parents to "help her out again".

Baez and team will be hitting the media markets, and Casey will be all alone.
Really alone.

Some days I like to put the question on the other hand of how do we know something sinister didn't happen or hasn't been happening for years in that home?[/B] Only because the lies abound and the public and others know it. If the situation got so bad, which it has with the stories, is there any way the courts could force the issue of these lies by way of LDT or other means? Not sticking up for ica, and maybe we may never really know, but if this was true, wouldn't be almost as terrible to take another family members' life just for the parents to save face? KWIM?

BBM. I have wondered about that a lot, myself, BigMomma. Maybe the abuse really did happen and that is what this family has been trying to hide all this time (by coddling and bowing down to ICA). But, maybe it's something even worse/more bizarre. And, I can't help but think that Lee's question to ICA "is this like last time?" plus ICA's statement to her parents "don't worry, I haven't said anything" has something to do with a certain family secret. Just to make myself clear.. I don't think any sort of abuse or 'dysfunction' excuses ICA murdering her child.

I've only gotton as far as this post, and wanted to reply before reading on ~

I have had a feeling for a long time that it really isn't George they are after, but, Cindy.
They are letting everyone assume that it is George because of the letter, and because it would be the natural choice.

Cindy still leaving money for her.....this is the first I've heard of it; and have no reason to not believe it to be true since she was there at the jail on Sunday.

However, anyone can buy a money order without proof or ID of who you are, and sign any name to it.
I've also wondered for a long time if Baez and Company haven't been tipping the account, and, not the Anthony's.
We had seen proof of George making the deposits to her account up until the jail letters were revealed.
Who knows I guess.

But, this talk the last few days of "delayed development, not being able to control herself, etc.
They let her primp and preen to show "that side of her".

But, back on topic = I bet they all are scared witless right now.
And, the reason they are not in court this week is because they KNEW the things the potential jurors would be asked.

And, I still think the bus is headed for Cindy and her family. Cindy is the one that was madder than a wet hen that LE wanted to interview her parents.
Wait and see I guess..... it won't be long before the cat is out of the bag and the other cat will be hotter than the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof ~

Yup, CA has been madder than a wet hen and then some over a lot of things, like smearing the LE, media reporters who do not agree with her, others who do not agree with her, etc. I'm like the PJ today ? who said I always thought there was more to this story than what's been reported or words like that . There's always been something not quite right with all these constant stories, but is it CA? OR is it GA? I mean, usually when a child, adult or otherwise lies about things, usually a parent will either have no comment, or come to a pretty normal conclusion. why does this family refute some things, agree with other, put out and entirely different story. you'd think they'd be so ashamed they'd bury themselves away until trial, but not these 2. Like the old saying goes: There's Something Wrong".
:worms:

BBM. I have wondered about that a lot, myself, BigMomma. Maybe the abuse really did happen and that is what this family has been trying to hide all this time (by coddling and bowing down to ICA). But, maybe it's something even worse/more bizarre. And, I can't help but think that Lee's question to ICA "is this like last time?" plus ICA's statement to her parents "don't worry, I haven't said anything" has something to do with a certain family secret. Just to make myself clear.. I don't think any sort of abuse or 'dysfunction' excuses ICA murdering her child.
ITA - but NG's banner tonight said that ICA was abused but only RECALLED THAT ABUSE RECENTLY. So, if this really was the case and she was abused - I don't think it would ahve been kept secret - she would have told and told and told and whined and cried, instead of "blocking it out" and not recalling it all until Caylee was missing.

JMHO

Lee was the what? Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what you are talking about.

Sorry... they are saying the defense is going to claim sexual abuse, so that's where I was going in terms of trying to ask. JMO

ITA - but NG's banner tonight said that ICA was abused but only RECALLED THAT ABUSE RECENTLY. So, if this really was the case and she was abused - I don't think it would ahve been kept secret - she would have told and told and told and whined and cried, instead of "blocking it out" and not recalling it all until Caylee was missing.

JMHO

I heard that, too, Wise Old Owl... but I think they may be wrong about that? Didn't ICA tell Jessie Grund about the abuse way before Caylee ever was missing? If I'm not mistaken, I think she told Tony L. about it before Caylee was missing, as well.

I heard that, too, Wise Old Owl... but I think they may be wrong about that? Didn't ICA tell Jessie Grund about the abuse way before Caylee ever was missing? If I'm not mistaken, I think she told Tony L. about it before Caylee was missing, as well.
YES! Good point - how could ICA say she just recalled all this horrendous abuse when we have JG and TL both saying she told them?

Good catch!!! ;)

Yup, but how do we know if true, the abuse or whatever worse has been going on, what all is involved to keep this family so closed up from society? Could it be this family been so controlled by one parent or another or possibly both and forced to or made to lie for years? The words exchanged between CA and her family when ICA was with child, so unusual to be oblivious to this fact and make up a story. KWIM? Could 1 adult be so controlling towards others in the family, that after years it becomes normal behavior and continues down the line? It sounds so deep, I know and I don't mean to do this, but is it possible that people could really be so bizzarro and so threatening this way?

I wonder if in some sick way they will go along with this story, just like they have gone along with every single story ICA tells.

This is just ICA.Version 7. All they have to do is blindly parrot everything ICA says and foolishly justify and defend all of her actions.

All is well, just another day in Anthony Land.

I wonder the same. I was reading through this thread before posting to see if anyone else would suggest this. It seems unthinkable but I would not be surprised at all if they are all in agreement to save her. After all, she's the CEO. George said so.

Last night when I heard that this was the the road the defense was going to take, I was, well, flabbergasted. Cindy and George have clearly moved heaven and earth to stand by KC, all while suffering this terrible loss, that is, well unimaginable.They have defended her to the point of looking stupid, and yet she has no qualms about making allegations implicating her father, nevermind the brother. I could only wonder what they are thinking now, and I worry for George, if you recall he was so despondent last year he went missing for a couple days. One can only take so much. She is a selfish human being.

So with this potential defense, what does it mean? "Oh GA and/or LA abused me so they did it" Most of the time when a defendant uses the "abused" or "molested" as a child strategy that's when they admit guilt and blame it on those reasons. We aren't seeing that here.... no admission of guilt from this defendant, she will never admit this.

Very bad move here. A most unlikely scenario, that, if played out in court, will be very painful for the parents, as if they need more pain than already suffered. KC risks losing her family over this as well, there is something really wrong with her then. If her parents stand by her despite these accusations, then they've got rocks in their head, too. When I say unlikely scenario, I mean I don't think that a jury will buy this, and for all the pain it will cause, it's not worth it. They need to think of something else. (like pleading guilty)

I feel sorry for the family, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. My granddaughter is 2 , and I just could not imagine the horror of it all.

I want to know who in the world ICA thinks is going to support her financially and give her a place to live after she "wins" on a mistrial (rolling my eyes)? This is a risky move considering. Maybe she does realize now she is at least getting life so it doesn't matter to her, I think she forgot she'll still need snack money in the "big house".

I'm not a fan of the Anthony's but I'm sickened about this defense.

My guess is KC think she's going to walk with time served and become rich off book and movie deals therefore not having to worry about where she will stay or with whom when this is all over. I also think the strategy may be that Casey was on the computer after leaving the pool ladder in. Caylee got in the pool and drowned and KC was too scared of her parents to tell them...thus the "post tramatic stress" DT keeps alluding to while questioning PJs. I also think this will fall in to play regarding the "age" mitigating circumstance. I think her family is either angry beyond words or resigned that they will have to put up with whatever goes down in court to get her off.

At the end of today or any day, it's still the same. They all have lied and covered up. Simply no excuse for any of it. When is it going to finally stop?

-Respectfully snipped and bolded by me-

Maybe not at peace, but they will move on and heal. Slightly OT, but I have a strange feeling the A's are going to be grandparents again soon. This feeling keeps nagging at me. If it is true, the healing process will move forward that much sooner. They need some kind of solace.

I've been thinking that in the last few days. It would be timely, dontcha think?

One thing that infuriates me about ica not visiting her parents is that I think that Baez is having her do this as a ploy to show the jury and court of public opinion that she is not seeing them because they have caused her so much harm and abused her so. When in reality, a child of abuse usually wants to see their abuser/family especially when the abuse didn't occur during the last visit. The child inside usually wants to pursue restoration of a healthy relationship, seeking approval and attention. It's a ploy, it's dangerous and while it may seem logical to Mr. Baez, it isn't how most children of abuse operate. (adult children of abuse as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow