What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right....Also they thought " I told them not to mess with the Anthony's".

I'm actually interested to see just how much "media coaching" the Anthony's have received when they make their pitch for their foundation.

How exactly are they going to present their position on the verdict? Make it irrelevant to their cause? Hmm. I've seen the Anthony's display some pretty crazy thinking, but this time I think they have fallen off the edge of this flat world.

I, George Anthony, pedophile. I, Cindy Anthony, mother of a habitual liar and felon, murderer, as perjurer...ask the citizens of the world to donate ......

Hmm...

I can't even think about the fact that a dead child is being used to fund this family's lifestyle, without becoming sick. There is no bottom with these people, there will always be a new and more disgusting low.

Outside of the obvious money-making from Caylee's death, which I find disgusting, I find myself wondering what GA and CA envision for their relationship with extended family in the future?

Do they expect that at some point in the near future they will be reunited with Casey and she will live with them the same as before all this happened? Do they expect extended family, outside their immediate family, to accept Casey's acquittal with approval and accept her presence at family events as if nothing had happened?

We know from what's been written in news reports that family members in Ohio have been supportive of the Anthonys.

But we also know that Cindy's brother, Rick, voiced his opinion that Casey was guilty in no uncertain terms and was angry with Cindy for defending Casey.

Cindy's mother also expressed her opinion that Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee, and she had initially intended on filing a police report on Casey's theft of her money until Cindy put a stop to it.

Cindy has two other brothers and they've never made any public statements, so we don't know how they feel about all that's happened. George has his parents and a sister living in Florida. They too haven't expressed any opinion publicly.

I can't imagine how awkward it would be for extended family at any family event - wedding, reunion, or funeral - if GA and CA bring Casey along. Or perhaps GA and CA will refrain from attending any family events that would include extended family that believe Casey is guilty.

I'm actually interested to see just how much "media coaching" the Anthony's have received when they make their pitch for their foundation.

How exactly are they going to present their position on the verdict? Make it irrelevant to their cause? Hmm. I've seen the Anthony's display some pretty crazy thinking, but this time I think they have fallen off the edge of this flat world.

I, George Anthony, pedophile. I, Cindy Anthony, mother of a habitual liar and felon, murderer, as perjurer...ask the citizens of the world to donate ......

Hmm...

I just wonder which Cindy will show up. The "grieving grandma " with longer hair ,no makeup and a baggy sweater,or the Cindy with the salon haircut,jewelry ,makeup and clothes from the Jrs section. Or better yet,the snarling Cindy from he JM /ZG civil case depo. She could threaten the public into donating.

....... Or better yet,the snarling Cindy from he JM /ZG civil case depo. She could threaten the public into donating.
+respectfully snipped+

... and she could give that smart-alec wink to her attorney at the end as if to say "that got 'em"

I just wonder which Cindy will show up. The "grieving grandma " with longer hair ,no makeup and a baggy sweater,or the Cindy with the salon haircut,jewelry ,makeup and clothes from the Jrs section. Or better yet,the snarling Cindy from he JM /ZG civil case depo. She could threaten the public into donating.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Yes but will she carry a hammer? lol

George could be the Spokesman and parents could pay him by the hour to teach Pool Safety to Toddlers :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously, these people have some nerve starting and promoting another Foundation, I guess they will leave the old site up too just in case they can make a buck or two on that one...sickening!! I hope this new money making opportunity tanks and ends up costing them money. :banghead:

Yep. Pool Safety Tips 101 annnnnnd.......How to Dispose of a Body Without Really Trying......:banghead:

Outside of the obvious money-making from Caylee's death, which I find disgusting, I find myself wondering what GA and CA envision for their relationship with extended family in the future?

Do they expect that at some point in the near future they will be reunited with Casey and she will live with them the same as before all this happened? Do they expect extended family, outside their immediate family, to accept Casey's acquittal with approval and accept her presence at family events as if nothing had happened?

We know from what's been written in news reports that family members in Ohio have been supportive of the Anthonys.

But we also know that Cindy's brother, Rick, voiced his opinion that Casey was guilty in no uncertain terms and was angry with Cindy for defending Casey.

Cindy's mother also expressed her opinion that Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee, and she had initially intended on filing a police report on Casey's theft of her money until Cindy put a stop to it.

Cindy has two other brothers and they've never made any public statements, so we don't know how they feel about all that's happened. George has his parents and a sister living in Florida. They too haven't expressed any opinion publicly.

I can't imagine how awkward it would be for extended family at any family event - wedding, reunion, or funeral - if GA and CA bring Casey along. Or perhaps GA and CA will refrain from attending any family events that would include extended family that believe Casey is guilty.

I do wonder if Cindy's other brothers will ever go public and state their opinions on whether they believe Casey is guilty or not. I think they might agree with Rick, but they maybe want to distance themselves from Cindy. Or they might not have the bold personality that Rick has.

Rick was very bold in his topix posts about how he felt about George, Cindy and Casey. But there were a few things in his topix posts and his emails with Cindy and Shirley that sort of made him look like dumb in regards to race and genetic/physical features.

This is an easy one. MONEY. That's all that is in their minds. At least G and C. Lee? Not sure. He may jump on the coat tails of mom and dad too if it looks profitable. Cindy would also like to have some fame. She dreams of packing auditoriums as a voice for children, pool safety 101 and justice for the falsely accused...lol ;) She will try to make a career of this. It will fizzle but I think she will give it a go.

I thought I read somewhere Lee Anthony and Mallory Parker were getting married soon. If Mallory is wants a big wedding that would mean a family gathering. Of course the couple could just quietly go away and get married. Lee has been quiet anyway ... he wasn't even in the courtroom for the verdict. :twocents:

Every time Lippman makes an announcement or goes on air it's free advertising for him. He may also get a cut from the latest scam foundation. It always comes back to money with the players in this case.

IMO
agreed. But he better milk it for all it's worth, as fast as he can, because as soon as he doesn't jump through all the Anthony hoops he will be readily replaced by some other pimp lawyer stepping in to go down into the Anthony hall of infamy.

I thought I read somewhere Lee Anthony and Mallory Parker were getting married soon. If Mallory is wants a big wedding that would mean a family gathering. Of course the couple could just quietly go away and get married. Lee has been quiet anyway ... he wasn't even in the courtroom for the verdict. :twocents:

Lee could be a rare working Anthony with a real job and only went to the court room when he had to as a witness. I believe, their marriage was going to be in October.

Truthfully, I do not know what is on the A's mind, but today is Caylees birthday.
I hope they are missing her terribly and doing some serious soul searching about the events of the last three years and what and who brought them to where they are now. Most of all I hope they are reflecting on the reason Caylee is not on earth celebrating what would be her 6th birthday with her earthly family.

Lee could be a rare working Anthony with a real job and only went to the court room when he had to as a witness. I believe, their marriage was going to be in October.

I was surprised when he stated in court that he was unemployed. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he's also living off the blood of his niece. Wasn't Mallory listed in some sort of administrative capacity on the original Caylee foundation?

Happy Birthday little Cayee. RIP

I was surprised when he stated in court that he was unemployed. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he's also living off the blood of his niece. Wasn't Mallory listed in some sort of administrative capacity on the original Caylee foundation?

Happy Birthday little Cayee. RIP

Yes, she was. And so was her mother IIRC.
Happy Birthday , sweet precious Caylee. Today , you should have been looking at a birthday cake with six candles.

George and Cindy Anthony just showed up at Caylee memorial where dozens are gathering. #CaseyAnthony -JFell

6 minutes ago

CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13

George and Cindy hug organizer. #CaseyAnthony -JFell http://t.co/id87pYV

41 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Attachments

• 8xkxt.jpg
    8xkxt.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online