When/If Caylees remains are found

My theory is the decomposing is the very reason why Casey waited all that time to tell her mother about Caylee's disappearence. She was hoping that would be enough time for little Caylee's body to decompose just enuf to not have a conclusive evidence of manner of death.

Another reason she is not going to ever tell anyone where Caylee is. The more time that passes, the better for her.

She is miscalculating though. People have been tried and convicted without a body and with a small amount of physical evidence. With the DNA and possible dumpster evidence, it's all mounting against her. Finding Caylee's body would help immensely and could bring her a decent funeral and burial.

Sassy you and I are on the very same page. ALSO VERY VERY TELLING:

It has been determined that the last time Caylee was seen was June 15th on fathers day (I know George says he saw her the day after, but I am talking about proof of life).

JUNE 15th!!

IIRC- On July 15th is when Casey is discovered by her mother and the calls are made to 911 and casey states her daughter has been missing for 31 days.

If you look at the calendar that would absolutely and accurately place her last known date of being alive as the JUNE 15th date NOT George's claim and Casey happened to be discovered by her mother on the exact 1 month anniversay of that date and casey is spot on with the number of days she has been missing but never says JUNE 9th. She said 31 days.

That tells me Casey was counting and was accurate in her count of days. I always though she was definetly stalling and counting each day as one more day of freedom and loss of evidence.

I just find it crazy that she was found out exactly a month after the last proof of life.

I really think the new story would be that when Casey went back to pick up Caylee she was dead, especially since she added that she saw Zanny and her sister Sam at the park. She will say that she found the body and knew they would blame her so that is why she had to go hide the body and that is why she was in her trunk with the DNA and all.

Since Zanny and Sam don't exist she can't prove this and so will be charged with murder. I have to believe that you just can't make up fake people to blame, they actually have to exist.

I think the Anthonys will try to blame Caylee's death on the babysitter or others, but I feel there's too much evidence the suggest it was Casey.

Why would the babysitter or anyone outside the Anthony family put Caylee in the backyard of the Anthony home (cadaver dog hits) for a period of time?

You are the voice of Reason, however I don't think Cindy & George will ever admit to believe the facts that are presented to them...Cindy has "explained away" every FACT that has been put in front of her face....dead bodies smell like old Pizza, the sightings from at least 10 different states, on and on.....she doesn't believe the lab results, everyone is out to "frame Casey".

I think the Anthonys will try to say the babysitter killed Caylee. Do you think they will be able to accept Casey was responsible? Maybe the kidnapping/babysitter story was made up by Casey just to blame someone when they do find little Caylees body.

I just thought of this and thought I would throw it out to see what everyone thinks.

That theory is at least 1.5 months old. I tried to float that theory and no one seemed interested then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back