When were the women reported missing?

Fireweed

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the dates that the women were officially reported missing by their families. I have not been able to find anything.

I was wondering if anyone knew the dates that the women were officially reported missing by their families. I have not been able to find anything.

i want to say the dates are sprinkled in their threads, but if i were to guess, 2 or 3 people here probably have that info organized, and my first guess would prob be TF or MK

I thought it might be good to have one place where the we had the dates the women were last seen as well as the dates they went missing. I know LE is cynical about "missing" prostitutes, but IIRC, it seemed that these women's families knew relatively soon that the woman was truly missing.

Mari Gilbert filed a missing persons report a few days after Shannan went missing. So...sometime around May 4th, 2010.

Melissa Barthelemy's family tried to file a missing persons report 24 hours after Melissa's disappearance on July 9, 2009. They were brushed off by NYPD. They had to appeal to the Erie County Sheriff to pressure NYPD to take the case seriously and file a report. This took a couple of days.

Megan Waterman's family filed a missing persons report the day following Megan's disappearance on June 6, 2010.

Maureen Brainard Barnes brother and sister tried to file a missing persons report for Maureen immediately after her disappeance on July 9, 2007. Police brushed them off. Not sure when an actual missing persons report was filed for Maureen, but I do know that Missy stayed on LE until they did file one...so probably within a week of her disappearance.

Amber Lynn Costello was last seen on Sept.2, 2010. A missing persons report was never filed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back