WHEN will this case end!?

Is a plea deal even possible anymore? I don't think this SA is willing to offer her that chance again.

Can you honestly, honestly ever imagine KC standing up and telling the world that she killed Caylee in any fashion? 'Cause that is what she would have to plea to, manslaughter.

How it will end? The governor of Florida declining commutation of her sentence.

ETA-Oops, this thread is WHEN will it end.....it will end a long time from now, I might have granchildren by then (okay, Jayla, don't go overboard!)

Can you honestly, honestly ever imagine KC standing up and telling the world that she killed Caylee in any fashion? 'Cause that is what she would have to plea to, manslaughter.

How it will end? The governor of Florida declining commutation of her sentence.

ETA-Oops, this thread is WHEN will it end.....it will end a long time from now, I might have granchildren by then (okay, Jayla, don't go overboard!)

Just Jayla - here's the thing - I don't believe she does have to do that. A while back, I asked AZLawyer if ICA had to go into detail if she pled out, and AZ said no - her lawyer could do it for her and simply plead guilty. At the hearing the judge would ask her if she agreed to the plea and all she has to do is say yes.

So it isn't explaining the details that's holding up a plea.

When do I think it will end? Soon! Baez and Mason are beginning to now not make money but to lose it. If HHJP is telling Baez he has to pay his associates expenses himself, and I think it will get worse from here on in, I think Baez will try to end this mess soon. He can't afford to stay in the race - he needs a plea!

Just Jayla - here's the thing - I don't believe she does have to do that. A while back, I asked AZLawyer if ICA had to go into detail if she pled out, and AZ said no - her lawyer could do it for her and simply plead guilty. At the hearing the judge would ask her if she agreed to the plea and all she has to do is say yes.

When do I think it will end? Soon! Baez and Mason are beginning to now not make money but to lose it. If HHJP is telling Baez he has to pay his associates expenses himself, and I think it will get worse from here on in, I think Baez will try to end this mess soon. He can't afford to stay in the race - he needs a plea!

I know whatcha mean, and I do not mean to split hairs, especially those as long and lovely as KC's....but if the judge reads the charges and she has to say yes, she is saying she did it. I am not sure this liar has it in her, I think she will go down with the ship if she has to.
Thing is, the people that she least wants to hear that "yes," her parents, already know the answer is yes. Not saying CA won't stay in denial, but it might actually be easier for KC if her parents confirm to her that they know she is at fault, at least somehow, and they forgive her. Then, the yes might accidentally make its way out of her mouth.

I know whatcha mean, and I do not mean to split hairs, especially those as long and lovely as KC's....but if the judge reads the charges and she has to say yes, she is saying she did it. I am not sure this liar has it in her, I think she will go down with the ship if she has to.
Thing is, the people that she least wants to hear that "yes," her parents, already know the answer is yes. Not saying CA won't stay in denial, but it might actually be easier for KC if her parents confirm to her that they know she is at fault, at least somehow, and they forgive her. Then, the yes might accidentally make its way out of her mouth.

Whoops sorry and I see your point. I don't know though, after seeing that bunch last Friday - one more hearing might do it. I'm wondering if there is something really damaging in the mail coming in the next doc dump. Something there is going on that Baez was so desperate about. When has he ever walked out of a hearing with "no comment"?

Whoops sorry and I see your point. I don't know though, after seeing that bunch last Friday - one more hearing might do it. I'm wondering if there is something really damaging in the mail coming in the next doc dump. Something there is going on that Baez was so desperate about. When has he ever walked out of a hearing with "no comment"?

So we've answered the thread question effectively-This case will end when
1) JB fails to cover up something highly prejudicial and inculpatory or 2) he runs out of TES volunteers to pin it on.
Nailed it-Very soon, then.

The ironic thing is that if it ultimately ends in a plea deal now, Casey would most likely get LWOP or many years in prison. If JB would have worked this case from the very beginning thinking about Casey's own best interests instead of his own, she probably could have gotten a plea deal where she could one day look forward to getting out of prison. But as it stands now, even if she does go for a plea deal, she is going to pay dearly for it. So if from the getgo, JB had a plea deal in mind for Casey, he is going to get her the worst possible deal, all in the name of making a name for himself. Plus, to think of all the time and resources that have been wasted and all the innocent people's reputations that have been ruined by this case, it's enough to make you physically ill if JB's intention from day one was to get Casey a plea deal. What a huge waste! As much as I don't like Casey and think she is 100% guilty, her defense team has never done right by her. It's shameful.

Bolding by me.....

I think JB was still smarting about the Judge's comment about calling press conferences. Part of me would like to see a plea deal so that this farce can end. I would think that the defense could see how hopeless this case is and cut their losses now, but you never know w/this crew. I think from day one it was obvious where this case was ultimately headed, and yet the defense keeps marching on....

Totally OT but why does JB stand up for everything, everytime someone responds to anything? Anyone?

Because the court has rules about when you stand and when you sit, but Jose can't remember them, so he feels it's the safer choice to just stand for everything. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back