Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

Are you talking about the photo?
IS_23724258

I don't know , maybe you are right

I do not know how to import it here without a link.
just the photo, if anyone knows how that would be great.

If there were other girls Jaycee would have told them, after all, this photo was framed and among their stuff, they obviously know everyone in the picture.

That's the most obvious conclusion, but given everything else with this case I don't want to give up just yet.

Remember, many of us working on finding out if there are any other girls still out there, live in the area. To me, it's kind of like the neighbor not calling the SO back when she saw that nothing changed after she reported it.

I don't think anyone here believes everything that's posted, so we don't need someone to make sure we're not gullible. :) But you never know when something we find may have importance later...it's happened several times. I think it's good to have all opinions and it doesn't matter if one person's viewpoint is better at that particular moment... no one remembers anyway. hehe

Don't know how to do that. Evidenctly that pic was show on Channel 4 somehwere, probably here?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/channel4
Yes I did give you a link. I know that much :)
But I don't know how to put up just the photo alone.
OR how to designate it to a single picture link so that it is separated from the other photos.
(I hope I explained it clearly)
Thought it would be nice to see the JC picture separated from the rest.

OR how to designate it to a single picture link so that it is separated from the other photos.

Right click on the image and click on "view image", when that page opens copy the link in the URL.

I googled around and that picture comes up under Terry Probyn, like here for example:
http://www.3g.com.bn/index.php?opti...thered-by-her-captor&catid=5:others&Itemid=15

Here's the direct link:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/27/article-1209488-0634BB62000005DC-455_468x337.jpg

Hopefully that's what you were looking for or trying to do :)

I googled around and that picture comes up under Terry Probyn, like here for example:
http://www.3g.com.bn/index.php?opti...thered-by-her-captor&catid=5:others&Itemid=15

Here's the direct link:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/27/article-1209488-0634BB62000005DC-455_468x337.jpg

Hopefully that's what you were looking for or trying to do :)
THANK YOU
The first link opens up blank.
the second one, the direct link is the one I wanted.

and DOES that one have Terry's name on it ???
How odd that it would be amongst the LE Pix? :waitasec:

Appreciate it....
(I am on google trying and nothing like this photo comes up at all for Terry).

JC more then likely did tell LE what ever she may know, and I am sure it would not include where the girls were being kept: I am almost sure that is a question they would have asked early on.
But LE seems to drop balls over there, and another missed opportunity would be too painful.

i bet jaycee told them what she knew. if garrido did have other girls and moved them, i doubt he told jaycee where......so she would have just given the cops info on who they are.

i bet jaycee told them what she knew. if garrido did have other girls and moved them, i doubt he told jaycee where......so she would have just given the cops info on who they are.

Just as she has been given another name...I am sure the little girls may have been given another name too.
I doubt that JC will have much to offer other then...
Yes there were 2 girls they came only once or 10 times, or there were many new girls whatever, but she wont know real info.

THANK YOU
The first link opens up blank.
the second one, the direct link is the one I wanted.

and DOES that one have Terry's name on it ???
How odd that it would be amongst the LE Pix? :waitasec:

Appreciate it....
(I am on google to trying and nothing like this photo comes up at all for Terry).

The caption in the first link says it is Terry. Because it is Terry and not JC. Please don't send people on wild goose chases with rumors. You started this thread to try to possibly locate 2 other children in trouble. This is a sensitive subject. Why muck up the thread with this nonsense. IT IS NOT JC, IT IS TERRY. Move on, please and thank you.

RELAX...and read. I cant see the first thread at all. so I cant see that it is Terry.... What if I found another photo of JC????? leave your attitude somewhere before you click send. dont reply drop it.

If it was Jaycee then the People spread wouldn't have been the huge deal it was and certainly wouldn't have been billed as the exclusive first pictures of her since her captivity. The pictures in the Isifa set are quite obviously not LE pics because LE pictures aren't available to the public, much less for editorial purchase. The page I linked you to takes a second to load, but very clearly states that the picture is Terry in 1991. Please stop derailing threads, and please stop replying with little more than one emoticon.

I don't mean to be rude, I think those of us in this thread are trying to be constructive and are getting frustrated. Thanks.

If it was Jaycee then the People spread wouldn't have been the huge deal it was and certainly wouldn't have been billed as the exclusive first pictures of her since her captivity. The pictures in the Isifa set are quite obviously not LE pics because LE pictures aren't available to the public, much less for editorial purchase. The page I linked you to takes a second to load, but very clearly states that the picture is Terry in 1991. Please stop derailing threads, and please stop replying with little more than one emoticon.

I don't mean to be rude, I think those of us in this thread are trying to be constructive and are getting frustrated. Thanks.

we are never going to get anything done on this at this rate guys. come on.

BBM
I thought it was during captivity. I thought it was something....
I appreciate what you found for me.

not that its relevent. (but when has it ever stopped this board) but the two pics on the bottom left are of jaycee at the arcade in 1991, sticking her tounge at the camera. i believe that finally answers that question.

I'm wondering about the red and green frame around the photo being discussed here. Does anyone think it might be a digital photo frame?

Crime Beat - Jaycee Dugard (Video) Helps Cold Case?
(they are talking about Michaella and Ilene not the 2 little girls.
Another heart ache...) :(.

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/article_272628071.shtml

<<<SNIP>>>

One - How can the Jayce Dugard story help others? "I think the finding of Jaycee Dugard captured the nation's attention," John Walsh of America's Most Wanted said. "We're holding hope that Phillip Garrido has the key
to what happened to these two girls." Video here on the cold case and more.

<<<SNIP>>>

I think talking about Michaella and Ilene is VERY important. I can't see that just because that is their focus it means the the other two girls aren't ... maybe you should have posted this in the thread on Other Possible Victims. That story also appears to be from Sept 25th?

I think talking about Michaella and Ilene is VERY important. I can't see that just because that is their focus it means the the other two girls aren't ... maybe you should have posted this in the thread on Other Possible Victims. That story also appears to be from Sept 25th?

I have my e-mail set up to receive only new stuff. It came in today...I assume, that they have that story as one of the front concerts now. but maybe it should go in the other victims. It is here now.

The National Ledger isn't even a legitimate news source. It contains only opinions and comments on the news.
Do we really need other people's opinions? We need facts, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back