Where did casey get the idea?

When Casey got rid of Caylee's body, she didn't know for sure whether or not anyone would ever know Caylee was gone.

She WAS able to keep her family from finding out for over a month.

She was at least talking about a possible move to CA. IF CA had stolen enough money from people to get to CA sooner would anyone EVER have known Caylee was gone?

Could Casey have bullsh**ted Cindy with some story about eloping and going off with JH to live as a family? She could have said they needed to bond and it would be easier if Caylee was away from Cindy (to whom Caylee was attached). How long before Cindy stopped buying that story? Could Cindy have convinced an out-of-state DFS there were grounds to check up on Caylee with her mother if Cindy had NO knowledge of previous abuse and wouldn't admit Casey "used"????

I disagree. I think Casey is smart and very creative (Hellooo Zani!). She was smart enough to be able to hide Caylee's disappearance, she was creative enough to invent little games with the police and she was smart enough to keep the lies going so the truth wouldn't be uncovered. She(?) placed Caylee's body in a place which was so close to home, but instead led people to focus on Blanchard Park. She is smart and she certainly is manipulative, and, for the most part, she has been a reasonable liar.

While Casey has a level of intelligence, aspects of her disposal of Caylee's body ARE messy. I think it's entirely reasonable she completely chose her own method of murder and disposal.

Smart and delusional are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Creative? I'll definitely give you that. I'll also relent as to having a good imagination is normally a good inidicator of above average intelligence. However, being that KC is the only one who knows the whole entire story and isn't willing to give any of it up doesn't take a super intellect to keep that facade going.

How smart is someone who tells bold face lies that are easily found out? Like everyone else here I believe she's a manipulator and a pretty good one at that because she only tries to manipulate those people who are suseptible to it. That's why she kicked LP out of her house because he didn't buy her bull. I believe the only reason she may come out of this tragedy appearing to be somewhat intelligent is because she gave herself a 31 day head start on everyone else. Then manipulated her foolish parents into believing her crap and help her carry that torch on the outside.

Casey Anthony is a world class manipulator. She has manipulated her parents and friends for her whole life. She cannot manipulate the police.

I think she may have thought about getting rid of Caylee for sometime. She did not just give her up for adoption because her mother would have spit tacks over it. I don't think Casey ever wanted Caylee. Caylee interfered with her life. Casey wanted to party and have a big time, not be a mom.

I think her disposal of Caylee was a combination of things she saw on TV, things she read on the net, and her own thoughts on the matter. I think she may have had some help with the disposal of Caylee's body. I think whoever helped her believed, because s/he wanted to, that Caylee's death was a horrible mistake and that Casey didn't really mean to do it. After all, Casey is quite a manipulator.

Adj. 1. diabolical - showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil; "devilish schemes"; "the cold calculation and diabolic art of some statesmen"; "the diabolical expression on his face"; "a mephistophelian glint in his eye"
devilish, diabolic, mephistophelean, mephistophelian
evil - morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
2. diabolical - extremely evil or cruel; expressive of cruelty or befitting hell; "something demonic in him--something that could be cruel"; "fires lit up a diabolic scene"; "diabolical sorcerers under the influence of devils"; "a fiendish despot"; "hellish torture"; "infernal instruments of war"; "satanic cruelty"; "unholy grimaces"
demonic, fiendish, satanic, unholy, hellish, infernal, diabolic
evil - morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"

IMO KC is just this!!!! EVIL................

If KC is so smart, why has she been in jail since the 16th of July, with only a brief bond period between arrests? If she is so smart, why did she tell lies that could be revealed as such with a few phone calls? The fact that her lies were so easily outed is proof that she is a slow mentally. Just because her parents bought her BS for a few years does not raise her IQ! LE had her pegged within minutes because LE, people with above normal intelligence and deduction skills, know that innocent mothers report their missing children ASAP!

It does not take a rocket doctor to kill a defensless child, wrap the child in a garbage bag, dump the bag in a body of water behind her own house and then lie about it! She is just another dumb azz killer and this is why she is in jail as a mountain of evidence builds up against her.

I don't think she had to go much farther than a true-crime novel or an episode of CSI or Law & Order. The use of garbage bags and duct tape is so unimaginative it's practically a cliche.

I think Casey scores spectacularly high on the evil scale, but is stunted both intellectually and emotionally---I don't think she's either smart or mature for her years. Just because her mind goes to places we don't allow ours to travel doesn't mean she's smart. It just means she's bad.

The mere fact that she behaved as though, just because Caylee ceased to exist for her, she'd cease to be important to anyone else, illustrates that she lacks insight and intelligence.

She is not a smart woman. Yes, she planned a murder. But she did not have the capacity to do it well. She just had the ability to snow her parents--who are clearly cowed by her---for a while. Honestly, it doesn't appear as though that took all that much, either.

I think she thinks she's smarter than the rest of us. I think her response to finding Caylee shows that she really thought she was in the clear. Too bad for her she overestimated her abilities. It caused her to be as sloppy as she could possibly be. With a 31-day head start, she was still arrested in record time. And though it seemed an eternity to us, little Caylee was found quickly, as well.

Bummer, Casey. You lose. All it took was a guy taking a leak. Now your epitaph can read: Pwnd by p1ss.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back