Where did the fatal injuries occur?

Gunther Toody

Reaction score
In what room do you think the fatal injuries occurred?
I have read that the skull fracture may have occurred in her bedroom, kitchen, or train room.

Being that it was not fatal...is it possible she remained conscious?
It isn't easy to imagine that she was led downstairs after receiving such a blow. And, if brother BR delivered the blow, she would have had to have been somewhat conscious because I think she would be too heavy to carry for someone that age.

Or, did it all occur in the basement after she was lured down there?

For me, almost certainly, all occurred in the basement.
For it to have started upstairs requires a longer and more complicated explanation. Can't see somebody cracking a child's skull with an object, pausing, then continuing downstairs. A frenzied attack like this starting upstairs would have been a foolish move on the part of the killer.
So, stunned while carried downstairs.

I have read that the skull fracture may have occurred in her bedroom, kitchen, or train room.

It isn't easy to imagine that she was led downstairs after receiving such a blow. And, if brother BR delivered the blow, she would have had to have been somewhat conscious because I think she would be too heavy to carry for someone that age.

It stands out to me that BRs bedroom was the only room in the house neat as a pin . According to LHP , he wasn't neat and made messes around the house. Either he was only ocd neat in his room or it got a good cleaning that night.

It stands out to me that BRs bedroom was the only room in the house neat as a pin . According to LHP , he wasn't neat and made messes around the house. Either he was only ocd neat in his room or it got a good cleaning that night.
Now that is an excellent point. And you're right, the pictures do show it neat as a pin. The housekeepers have said that both kids would drop clothes, toys or whatever they had in their hands wherever they felt like it. Nedra even chastised PR about the housekeepers not being able to do their jobs because they were constantly having to follow the kids around and pick up after them. Linda had not been there since 12/23.

Your little eye has spied well! :) I never picked up on that, no pun intended.

We only really know that her actual death most likely occurred in that space just outside the door of the wine cellar, as there were the urine stains on the carpet there, as the body releases upon death and the relaxation of all muscles. From everything that I have read as to medical opinion on the head blow, it is very doubtful that she would have remained conscious. The consensus being she was knocked unconscious and never regained consciousness.

We only really know that her actual death most likely occurred in that space just outside the door of the wine cellar, as there were the urine stains on the carpet there, as the body releases upon death and the relaxation of all muscles. From everything that I have read as to medical opinion on the head blow, it is very doubtful that she would have remained conscious. The consensus being she was knocked unconscious and never regained consciousness.

I forgot about the urine stained carpet in the basement. I was thinking she was cleaned up upstairs after evacuating her bowels which commonly also occurs at death. If the body was moved, I would think they would not want to spread evidence around the home in the process.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back