Where do we go from here?

SkeeterWI

Reaction score
Since the verdict is what it is, where do we go from here? Will anyone continue to work on resolving Caylee's death? Will they try to build a case against someone else, or will they just let it fall by the wayside, unsolved?

It's over and done, I believe. Noone will ever be held responsible because the killer just walked free. Sick.........just sick.

We all know who is guilty. And she walks. Where is there to go? Other than to memorialize Caylee? I say that is the direction we head in....make this precious girl live on in memory.

I will think on this after done vomiting. *&^(*&%^(&%^&^%%^$^&#&%#^%#$$^

I have decided to start looking at the Hayleigh Cummings case and the Kyron Hormon case. I think that is a good way to pay tribute to Caylee, I am sure she would want us to trudge on and try to help with the other "lost angels" and search for justice in their cases.:))))

This one is done and over, unfortunately. She will be a free woman in a few short days and I've come to peace with the fact that I have to accept that. Linda did say that every baby loves their mother. Children are so loving and forgiving...maybe Caylee forgave ICA for her actions and wants her mom to live the Bella Vita she couldn't live when Caylee was on Earth.
But I feel comfort in knowing that everyone gets their day, maybe not today, or not tomorrow, but it will come. Maybe this is God's way of letting her taste the 'good life' before something happens to take it all away. I can only hope.

I also feel comfort in believing that Caylee's soul is and has been at peace and she is an angel in Heaven. She is better off there than she was with that family. God had a better plan for her.

My plans are never to watch or buy anything connected to the Anthonys or their defense team in any way. I am only one person but that will be my statement about the verdict.

I also plan to give extra special attention to my friends and family, and to donate to TES and other causes as I am able.

Ignore Casey Anthony. Do not give her the satisfaction of our time and energy. Continue to pray for Caylee and all our littlest victims. Pray that Casey Anthony does not add to her list of victims, even though I think that she will have many, many more.

Do not support anyone from the Anthony family making money off of Caylee's death. Let your voice be heard loud and clear. Do not buy what they are selling. As soon as the people who are willing to pay them lose money on their "product" they will drop them.

If you want any kind of Justice for Caylee... this is what you will do. Make sure they don't make money off her death.

I'm contemplating a revival of the ICA Voodoo doll marketed in such a way that I can't be touched by the evil doers or their lawyers and then donating every cent to TES. I really really am :) Plus all the things that LolaMoon08 suggested!

I'm following the Gabriel Johnson case, I urge all of you to do the same (if you want)..... Elizabeth Johnson is cut from the same cloth as Casey.

Her trial is going to begin on August 8th.

If we can't get justice for Caylee, at least we can hopefully get justice for Gabriel.

IMO - LE should secretly investigate Jury Fraud and go from there

Trudge ahead. Continue to look for the missing and advocate for the victims. Hug your children.

Channel the energy from your disgust and heartbreak - no, don't pick up a flag and ride off to another windmill. Who are the people in your life? - your everyday life - that need an uplifting? Do not put yourself in danger. Sometimes the simplest act of courtesy has a profound effect. Maybe care a little bit more about those folks. Act in kindness, expect nothing in return; spend your energy on the redeemable, celebrate any act of kindness disposed upon you. Vote with your dollar, eschew braggarts and brigands. Call b.s. on the b.s.ers. Celebrate your blessings, and never ever, ever, let the b@stards get you down.

It is what it is. How you act, how you go from here, is your choice. You have the choice to represent. Lead by example - if need be, by loud example. Peace, my beautiful peeps - I'll need a moment to process, but golly, in this moment, I find myself in the company of well made friends.

To all of you, in some small way, you have made me grow. I am enriched.

I said this in another thread and I promise I'm not related to him but I'd like to see Thomas French write something on this case. He wrote this on the Oba Chandler murders. He just memorialized the dead and the grieving and the people who brought the murderer to justice with such nice understated touches. I'd like Caylee to have her story written with that kind of dignity. Here's a link to the story I'm talking about. I'm not a true crime junkie but this was literary non-fiction at its finest IMO:

http://www2.sptimes.com/Angels_Demons/

I don't think anyone will ever be charged for the baby girl's death. Her killer was set free. IMO we need to move along and focus on other children and see if we can get justice for them. Of ocurse I am not telling anyone to walk away from this case, just saying we all need to be in ignore mode concerning the A's and anything about them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back