PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by BigCityAccountant, Feb 26, 2016.

1. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

This is a prime example of why a grid should be done when investigating an area such as the burn pit and the area around it.

I find it actually quite interesting that these items were found "south of the pit".

There is a reason that they were under a different tag number, it was a different day they were collected. #7947 was collected on the 11th of November.

Pevytoe testifies about searching that area on the 10th/11th. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...-Trial-Transcript-Day-18-2007Mar07.pdf#page=5

2. ACJL

ACJL Member

Yea, different day and (slightly) different location

3. entrustEd

entrustEd New Member

Thank you for posting the interrogation link! I didn't know about it. I listened to entire thing, mainly to listen for him speaking about BoD which he did.

The circumstances of this interrogation are insane, easily bordering on the line of civil rights, not just for BD, but whoever was with him. The Avery family is first barred from their homes! They had to go somewhere. Then investigators stop them on side of a road, get them out of the car in November, interrogate for an an hour and twenty+, then impound their vehicle!? How could anyone not be completely unnerved, let alone an inexperienced kid with learning disabilities.

I respect your opinion, I think you picked up on BD "lying", but it may NOT be due to his own guilt. It could be to cover for someone in his family, even someone from his own home, --->BoD.

At 5:35 BoD comes up
    At 6:00 he is asked does BoD live with you, I dont hear him answer.
    At 6:50 "Did Bobby ever say anything about seeing her Monday?"
    Loooong pause, then investigator asks "No?"
    I didn't hear BD answer. (That gives me a chill)

After 7:00 he says the scratch on his nose is from a dog, "My brother's, Bobby
    ".

I think BoD is the polar opposite of BD, intelligent, handsome, fit, brooding, dark eyes, like a freaking shark, a predator.

If I met someone like BoD in passing, he would put me on high alert, because his appearance makes me not trust him.

4. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

5. entrustEd

entrustEd New Member

missy1974 likes this.
  6. MTSnowBunny

MTSnowBunny New Member

THIS post, by far, makes the most sense! I am fully agreeing with you!! My thoughts exactly!

Sheenaisapunkrocker likes this.