Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone offer her 5 million plus for an 'interview' full of lies? I do not see that happening. So far all she has been offered is bogus checks.

And I disagree with your assessment of the ability to hide her appearance.
"Cut the hair off shoulder length, darken it some, and throw on some sunglasses. "
That would not hide her very well at all. imoo
As for any future book sales---very few would sell, imo. Very few.

I agree I Don't think we will hear anything we have not heard before.
Why pay for the same old song! We know it by heart!

As to her appearance well her walk will give her away LOL
She is to vain to change her appearance!

Id love to see someone make a movie about all this with her being found guilty
in the end and sentenced to lethal injection now that id pay to see!

Not many of the tabloids are selling that has her face on it! I noticed that in the grocery story and walmart!

Ughhhhh God, I had a dream about Casey last night..
In my dream, she was brought into the place I worked for a job... apparently, I was a boss there. I'm not sure even what kind of company it was.. I think we were on a boat, but it was a restaurant. Anyway, she worked in the back with this older lady, Carol (I was actually Carol's boss in real life, when I was in restaurant management - she was one of my prep cooks) Anyway, Casey was a prep cook or something.. and I was forced to be her friend and be nice to her. Then, there was some manwhore she was crushing on... so she left work with him and I had to fly this hand glider all over PA and NJ looking for her because they were afraid she'd get killed. Apparently, a hand glider was the quickest way to find her... ?? Weird...

Just wanted to share that.

I just spit water all over my keyboard.... :floorlaugh:
That was a nightmare..

Ughhhhh God, I had a dream about Casey last night..
In my dream, she was brought into the place I worked for a job... apparently, I was a boss there. I'm not sure even what kind of company it was.. I think we were on a boat, but it was a restaurant. Anyway, she worked in the back with this older lady, Carol (I was actually Carol's boss in real life, when I was in restaurant management - she was one of my prep cooks) Anyway, Casey was a prep cook or something.. and I was forced to be her friend and be nice to her. Then, there was some manwhore she was crushing on... so she left work with him and I had to fly this hand glider all over PA and NJ looking for her because they were afraid she'd get killed. Apparently, a hand glider was the quickest way to find her... ?? Weird...

Just wanted to share that.
Can we wish that you can fire her???:praying::praying::whipper:

Wonder if ICA will be allowed to renew her license since she had 'seizures' in jail?:innocent:
Usually you have to be seizure free for 6months or more, to drive....

You make a great point! I had a grand mal seizure 22 years ago, and I did not drive for a year (per Georgia law). I obeyed the letter of the law because I did not want myself or someone else to be injured or killed just because of my selfishness. Family and friends ferried me to and fro, and it wasn't the end of the world. I never had another seizure, but I did have to have brain surgery for an aneurysm.

To follow Florida law, she would need to cease driving for SIX months after the seizure.

Good point on the seizures. When I was in high school, I worked at a real estate office and the owner's husband suffered a seizure and he lost his license for year (NM law). She ended giving some of her duties to her sister who was the co-owner mainly because she had to drive her husband around.

Has anyone heard if Casey has been diagnosed with epilepsy or any other medical problem?

On another message board I used to post on some members had theories about Casey having a brain tumor or some disorder, which could have explained the seizures. Last year a friend of mine from high school starting having seizures and it was discovered he had beign tumor that was causing them. He had brain surgery and recovered since then.

Maybe Casey will have seizure someday and fall down and hit her head on something.

Baez and FICA better make their deal quick or they could be SOL.
If Amanda Knox gets released soon they will lose their front page status and we all know how FICA likes to be 2nd fiddle.

she has her appeal pending. And of course the civil cases. As is obvious in this country with our justice system: What you say can and will be used against you. Think of the psychology behind it if you were in her shoes at this stage of things. I'm merely voicing my opinion based upon events I see unfolding with not only the american public but the judicial system, too. She just got out of jail. A mountain of civil suits against her. Attorney's and media after her. Not to mention the throngs of hate across the country online and off. If YOU were in her shoes after 3 yrs of solitary confinement? I'd want to hide and stay below the radar too. In what I said. Who I say it to. Who I know. And who they know. I wouldn't want to give any further ammunition to the situation whatsoever if I had all that coming at me like a speeding tornado out of control.

I wasn't talking about double jeopardy. I merely took a step back and looked at it all from what could be her perspective on things.

My whole issue is that this verdict and penalty was so freaking wrong and unfair that I can't stop believing someone or something is going to come along and make it right. I know all the legal ramifications, etc. but I want it fixed for this child. And I will not give up the hope that maybe, just maybe there will be justice for her. jmo

Id love to see someone make a movie about all this with her being found guilty
in the end and sentenced to lethal injection now that id pay to see!

Not many of the tabloids are selling that has her face on it! I noticed that in the grocery story and walmart!

I just went to two different grocery stores and only one small photo on the front of one of those tabloids at the checkout- The Globe I think it was. Nothing on People! yeah...

If Amanda Knox gets released soon they will lose their front page status and we all know how FICA likes to be 2nd fiddle.
Wouldn't that be a kick in their faces? Amanda would be embraced while KC is still shunned. Would make my day.

Wouldn't that be a kick in their faces? Amanda would be embraced while KC is still shunned. Would make my day.
:hand::snooty:Ummmm, no, I won't be embracing Amanda Knox either... I still think she's as Guilty as Sin. Haven't seen anything yet to convince me otherwise, and she's another one with "ugly coping"!

I just went to two different grocery stores and only one small photo on the front of one of those tabloids at the checkout- The Globe I think it was. Nothing on People! yeah...

:floorlaugh: Went big time grocery shopping with DH this morning. At the checkout line he taps me and points out 2 rag mag's with FCA on them...my response "you know the routine", very quickly he turns mag's backwards. Ah yes, I have trained him well. :blushing:

The Enquirer has her on it something about the jury not seeing valuable evidence.

The Enquirer has her on it something about the jury not seeing valuable evidence.

I turned around some magazines in the checkout and while I was paying spotted a couple who pulled out one of them, looked and put it back the way I'd placed it. Must be a fellow websleuther!

My whole issue is that this verdict and penalty was so freaking wrong and unfair that I can't stop believing someone or something is going to come along and make it right. I know all the legal ramifications, etc. but I want it fixed for this child. And I will not give up the hope that maybe, just maybe there will be justice for her. jmo

ITA, it just seems so unfair and I still can't seem to accept it. It angers me that she is allowed to move on and she very well may have her happy life she always wanted, that Caylee will never get the chance to have. Karla Homolka moved on and is happily married, has 3 children, has a degree, and owns her own business. Yet she robbed 3 young women of the chance to ever have that when she and her husband raped and murdered them. It just makes me ill inside to know that you can takes someone's life, and then go on to have a perfectly happy one yourself.

ITA, it just seems so unfair and I still can't seem to accept it. It angers me that she is allowed to move on and she very well may have her happy life she always wanted, that Caylee will never get the chance to have. Karla Homolka moved on and is happily married, has 3 children, has a degree, and owns her own business. Yet she robbed 3 young women of the chance to ever have that when she and her husband raped and murdered them. It just makes me ill inside to know that you can takes someone's life, and then go on to have a perfectly happy one yourself.

Me too :-(

Do you know what kind of business she has, Thinker? and I wonder if her customers know who she really is?

Do you know what kind of business she has, Thinker? and I wonder if her customers know who she really is?

From what I read, she owns her own business focused on environmentally friendly products and services. She has changed her name to Emily Bordelais and appears to be abiding the law and living her life in total anonymity away from the spotlight

:hand::snooty:Ummmm, no, I won't be embracing Amanda Knox either... I still think she's as Guilty as Sin. Haven't seen anything yet to convince me otherwise, and she's another one with "ugly coping"!

I could totally see KC being pissed if Amanda gets released and the American media launches mass coverage of Amanda.

Amanda seems guilty to me, but I think she has a lot more supporters than KC does. I feel she had some part in Meredith's death. I have read several pro-Amanda articles in the past few years that blame the Perugia police and the Italian legal system for various issues in the case. There was one pro-Amanda article in a recent issue of Rolling Stone. I can't remember a lot of the article but one part that the author focused on was that the crime scene was poorly handled and many Amanda supporters have used some of the those details in their defense of Amanda. I think part of the reason someone like Amanda has more supporters than KC is because she had a somewhat better reputation than KC. Amanda was known to be a party girl but from what I've read she held down jobs and did well in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie