Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can take credit though... takes some of the responsibility off of my back!

Don't underestimate your efforts becca. Whether we agree with your findings or not, you've made some excellent deductions from what we can only assume has been a great deal of research. Thanks

Can You READ?

We closed the picture thread because of unwarranted invasion of privacy of innocent people. The pictures were discussed at length. To further discuss the specific location will get this thread closed also.

Please discuss in general what MSM is reporting about Casey's whereabouts. But do not continue the picture discussion in this thread.

I just removed 7 posts that discussed the pictures. Please stop or this thread will be locked. There will be NO futher warnings.

Salem

connecting the dots .... I think NBC is in on the Columbus photos/videos ....
Microsoft now owns Corbis - SPLASH
Microsoft NBC = MSNBC
Bill Gates billionaire of Microsoft joins NBC
Microsoft buys Corbis which is associated with SPLASH
SPLASH has their name on the Columbus photos of the felon which TMZ posted
most likely the felon and her attorney(s) get a percentage of the sale of the photos/video, and royalties every time the photos/video are sold

It was reported that Baez gave the felon a new camera upon her release and wanted her to take photos to sell, but the media outlets said they did not want photos the felon took, they wanted photos of the felon ..... so, the felon probably arranged for those photos to be taken of herself, then brokered through the NBC .... SPLASH.... machine......

We know that NBC is still coddling Baez, as they just had him on talking to Matt Lauer .... I think the Columbus photo shoot was an interim deal to keep the interest in the "product" alive, while they wait for the perfect opportunity for the felon to appear on NBC and give her first interview.

It is interesting to me that there is no outrage from the Defense team about the photos of the felon in Columbus ... no complaint that some private citizen grabbed these photos without the felon's knowledge .... no complaint about the photos being published without the felon's knowledge or permission. The silence is deafening.

InSession did a face recognition study and concluded the TMZ photos ARE indeed the felon, and Cindy and George said through their mouthpiece that they believe it is their daughter in Columbus and now her safety is in jeopardy, and the moles on her neck and arm match.

In summary -- I believe the felon was in Columbus, Ohio on Sunday July 31st when those photos were taken, and I believe that either the felon AND her defense team knew about the photo op .... or one or the other individually knew. They thought nobody would figure out exactly where she was, and nobody would figure out who got paid for the photos. IMO

Bill Gates/Microsoft/MSNBC owns Corbis ....Corbis owns Splash news.

TMZ.COM is owned by America Online [AOL] and Telepictures productions which is a division of Warner Bros

http://www.techflash.com/mobile/seattle/2011/07/corbis-buys-splash-news.html

Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 9:15am PDT
Corbis buys Splash News, putting Bill Gates in celebrity photo biz

Splash’s largest online customer is MSN, which gets digital still images of celebrities as well as video feeds through Splash News TV.
The agency is based in Venice Beach, Calif. It employs about 100 people and an army of 3,000 freelance photographers .....

‪Kasia Madera interviewing Gary Morgan, co-founder of Splash News‬‏ - YouTube

Kasia Madera interviewing Gary Morgan, co-founder of Splash News
Uploaded by alinarekawek on Jul 8, 2011

Kasia Madera interviewing Gary Morgan, co-founder of Splash News on the demise of the tabloids following the closure of the News of the World
A recent BBC interview with Splash co-founder Gary Morgan talking about the future of celebrity pictures and the British tabloid scandal

Aug 3, 2011 - [NBC] Matt Lauer interviewed Jose Baez.

I've stayed off of this thread because, quite frankly, if she isn't behind bars I don't give a flying flip where she is. About the only thing that is in my control anymore, is that I can refuse to give her the attention she craves and cherishes so much. That is how I have personally chosen to handle it and it has worked for me. Additionally, I absolutely refuse to link to any site that even possibly paid her (directly or indirectly) for photos of the convicted felon. Bottom line, she needs money to survive and somebody is funneling it to her someway.

I am all about exposing the source of the funding! Sleuth the money trail and divulge who is signing the checks. THAT is what I want to know and who I want to expose. They are hiding for a good reason....just ask ABC. I challenge them to "show your face" and own it. Otherwise, the great sleuthers here can...and will...do it for you.

Good stuff, ThinkTank!

I noticed those detached garages also and thought the same thing about rentals, especially with college age people in that area.
I can envision your scenario ... with the cooperation of the felon on a photo shoot by a freelance Splash photographer ... the photographer probably brought the Starbucks drink to her .... the Splash photographer probably told the felon where to walk for the best photo shots and the photographer was in place with a steady camera as the felon walked the path that the photographer had suggested.

It is clear to me that the felon walks to a point on the sidewalk, wearing the white T-shirt, when she looks up in the tree, is looking to her left, then briefly looks to her right and clearly NODS to someone in front of her, then crosses the street. Looks to me like the felon reached the stopping point on the sidewalk where the photographer had prearranged for her to stop walking and then goes across the street and walks down the other sidewalk. All in a days work ....

I agree perfect setup for a photo "shoot".

Casey may get a job soon and we all know that isn't going to be a picnic for her. She will not be supported by others for the rest of her life.

Bold is mine

Maybe she doesn't want to be.. maybe being away from the enabling and co-dependency for 3 years helped get rid of some of that learned helplessness. We don't know..

I just want to say one more thing about this in the direction of exposing where the money trail appears to be leading. Also, I want to dissuade the idea some may have that Casey lives in that neighborhood. I really think she doesn't and it would be a waste of time and a distraction to the people who live there to look into it personally. I saw online that a reporter from Orlando was contacting a neighbor there on Saturday. He is wasting his time in my opinion.

All of these videos, all of these photos, were STAGED. Casey is the main recipient of the money being made off these photos. If allowed to, I will give all my reasons I believe this to be true. But many of you have been saying this from the beginning, and you were right.

For now, yes. She gets "in the news" now because the duhfense mob is still playing the "where's Casey" game. Once the media moves on to another story and leaves Casey and her duhfense mob in the dust, she'll be looking for ways to be "famous" again. That's when the "famous"/"infamous" thing kicks in. She'll have to do something other than walk down a freaking street with a Starbucks to get her face on the news.

Oh gee.. Are the helicopters up yet? Nope, Casey.. They sure aren't.

I think her nose will really be out of joint when Cindy and George get an interview on national tv. Instead of Casey getting the million dollar exclusive first interview, her parents will be doing the interview circuit trying to sell their new foundation. Casey will be jealous and see this as "they're making money and I'm not."

Remember Casey's remark to Cindy on that jailhouse call to home on July 16, 2008..............."I saw your little cameo", to which Cindy replies, "which one, I've done four."

Report: Casey Anthony staying at $5.2 million estate in Southern California
Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. - Casey Anthony may be staying at the posh Southern California estate of her former attorney, Todd Macaluso, according to some who believe they have spotted her at the residence.

The home is near Solano Beach in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. and the Florida mother acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter, Caylee Anthony, 2, has been seen in the area, according to Dawn Olsen of the Morton Report Blog.

The home was reportedly up for sale for some time, but the 5-bedroom, 5 1/2-bath Spanish-style home built in 2005 failed to sell. The sales price is $5.2 million and it is located in the “ultra-exclusive Rancho Santa Fe Covenant,” according to Ah-Ha! Rancho Santa Fe News.

The local news outlet did its own investigation to determine if Casey was at the home and rang the intercom outside the gate of the estate.

“A weirdly shaped voice answered, something between that of a young child and/or drunk woman. The gate opened. Attempting to enter the yard, however, another voice came on the intercom, uttered an admonition, and the gate quickly closed,” according to the report.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...llar-estate-southern-california#ixzz1URIucndC

Is that a gated community or maybe just the estate is gated? I'm not up on my California real estate.

Where ever she is, you know the neighbors won't like it. She's going to be the proverbial tumblin' tumbleweed, going from community to community.

From Italy's article:

Say what one will about infamous "tot mom" Casey Anthony, she also now may be at an exclusive 5-bedroom, $5.2 million Rancho Santa Fe estate just off Linea Del Cielo, according to published reports and sources.

W5aTqUkQqFDScy8WrPP0ShqOvNQ-large.jpg

Dawn Olsen of the Morton Report Blog reported this weekend that Anthony was sighted around Solana Beach or Rancho Santa Fe late last week. Speculation arose she was at the house of Todd Edward Macaluso Sr, 48, one of her defense attorneys.
Furthermore, documentation showed Macaluso's private jet, right after her release last month from jail, took Anthony to Columbus, Ohio, where she was last spotted publicly. Macaluso has offices at La Jolla, Carlsbad and downtown San Diego and regularly jets from Palomar Airport.
http://ahharsfnews.com/2011/08/07/t...usive-52-million-rancho-santa-fe-calif-estate

I've stayed off of this thread because, quite frankly, if she isn't behind bars I don't give a flying flip where she is. About the only thing that is in my control anymore, is that I can refuse to give her the attention she craves and cherishes so much. That is how I have personally chosen to handle it and it has worked for me. Additionally, I absolutely refuse to link to any site that even possibly paid her (directly or indirectly) for photos of the convicted felon. Bottom line, she needs money to survive and somebody is funneling it to her someway.

I am all about exposing the source of the funding! Sleuth the money trail and divulge who is signing the checks. THAT is what I want to know and who I want to expose. They are hiding for a good reason....just ask ABC. I challenge them to "show your face" and own it. Otherwise, the great sleuthers here can...and will...do it for you.

Good stuff, ThinkTank!

ITA! However, I am interested in KC's whereabouts... only because, when she goes down again, I want it documented on videotape. This time, there's gonna be proof beyond ANYONE'S reasonable doubt.

Do you think there is actually any truth in this?

Yes - I do. I think it makes perfect sense.

Macaluso has worked for free and has donated $70,000 to her defense. (Don't know how that squares with his filing for bankruptcy).

From the article... "A weirdly shaped voice answered..." interesting writing!

I wish, wish, wish these writers and witnesses would have pictures though, because anyone could write this about any location at any time!

I can't post the address because doing so violates the rules of this forum. However, you can find more pictures on the Realtor.com site if you have the address of the home. San Diego maintains public records - including the attorney in question.

From the article... "A weirdly shaped voice answered..." interesting writing!

I wish, wish, wish these writers and witnesses would have pictures though, because anyone could write this about any location at any time!
This is the only pic i could get: from the link Italy provided. does not tell much:

W5aTqUkQqFDScy8WrPP0ShqOvNQ-large.jpg

I can't post the address because doing so violates the rules of this forum. However, you can find more pictures on the Realtor.com site if you have the address of the home. San Diego maintains public records - including the attorney in question.

I'm talking about pictures of the felon herself, though. Let's see how well infamous ex-cons are treated in this country!

Bold is mine

Maybe she doesn't want to be.. maybe being away from the enabling and co-dependency for 3 years helped get rid of some of that learned helplessness. We don't know..

Huh! :waitasec::waitasec: She learned to be independent and able to self cope by spending the last three years in protective custody in jail? I'd would have thought that made it worse. After all, what was she able to actually do for herself? Shower and dress herself all on her own? Wait a minute, she would have had company while she showered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07