Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the slide show and have a question. When was the photo of <modsnip> in the shorts and blue top taken? The binder she is carrying says Media Coverage on it, I only read it because I thought it looked strange the way she was carrying it. I guess she keeps a scrapbook of her own media coverage? I haven't seen that pic before....

Was this "attack" even reported? I don't think we (I) ever saw any indication of that. Maybe someone can point me in that direction if we did.

I'm thinking my friends here are getting antsy waiting for the probation news.
Looking at the last couple of pages, and I mean no disrespect, at the way things are sliding this way and that, and approaching the edge of the flat world, perhaps there are a few adult beverages going back and forth.

If so, I say - carry on! :rocker:

Hey, that reminds me. I have a peach thingy in my freezer. You run it under hot water for about 10 seconds, squish it and poor it into a glass. It's heavenly. Thank you Logicalgirl jmo

I was looking at the slide show and have a question. When was the photo of <modsnip> in the shorts and blue top taken? The binder she is carrying says Media Coverage on it, I only read it because I thought it looked strange the way she was carrying it. I guess she keeps a scrapbook of her own media coverage? I haven't seen that pic before....
I believe that photo was taken while she was out on bond. Many of us were amused at the way she was carrying the binder.

That was taken when she was selling her pictures of Caylee while she was out on bail. jmo

But didn't Ms. Graves report she was attacked while she was in the A's neighborhood. I would think that would be a logical reason to put patrol cars in the area whether she reported it or not. jmo

Of course it would. Cops get paid for the time they're on the job whether they have any runs or not. Unless extra patrols have been called in, there is no additional cost to the state for the officers to sit on Hopespring. It beats having them sit at a donut shop.

Is that a good night?? Seriously? I'm a fool for anything except english and some Quebec french....
LG, just for you I come back to explain. That was just a little play on words. I don't want to get into any circular arguments tonight. So, since I couldn't remember how to spell "Adieu" I jokingly said "buenos noche" backward :floorlaugh:

Of course it would. Cops get paid for the time they're on the job whether they have any runs or not. Unless extra patrols have been called in, there is no additional cost to the state for the officers to sit on Hopespring. It beats having them sit at a donut shop.

My guess is since they ran that interview with Ms. Graves the locals may be a little concerned about who is riding around in the neighborhood. My guess is the police are just keeping a watchful eye. Good place to drink that coffee and eat those donuts you just picked up at the drive-thru. LOL jmo

ITA: I have come across quite a few middle aged women who had plenty of money and access to nice things and they are still kleptomaniacs. Their lives may be boring to them and it does seem like they get a thrill out of stealing and especially the pulling it off part. It happens quite often. It is hard to get average people to believe that this sort of thing goes on and especially if the women are good liars or appear at all sympathetic. And if they are 30 something suburban mothers it is even harder to convince people that they are thieves. This Felon will get bored and will need to find her newest conniving thrill. Just like any other criminal or gambler she will need to up the anty.

Just think of the many black widow criminals who marry men and kill them for all the insurance money. Then they get away with it and marry a rich man. They get all of his properties, money and the insurance money. It is not hard to see this particular criminal in a similar scenario.

We should also not forget that she has had 3 full years to consider how, and upon whom, she will direct her revenge for being incarcerated on a "whim". After all, she was a victim (cough, cough). She obviously has no respect for LE or authority. And didn't she just prove to the world that she is smarter than all of them? She got away with murder! IMO.

Their August numbers will plummet I bet :) As a matter of fact their numbers probably started to drop during the reading of the verdict and these ratings are being fueled by the fact people watched all day for the first week of July then turned their TVs off. We pay extra for HLN up here and I canceled July 5, never to look back and I bet I'm not alone.

One other person joining you in not watching HLN. I don't have to pay extra for it, I just choose to not watch.:twocents:

Disagree. Appears LE was assigned to sit there and guard the hollow grounds. This takes two cars off regular assignment and off patrol. That means it costs double/triple the cost of an officer on a regular beat.

My guess is since they ran that interview with Ms. Graves the locals may be a little concerned about who is riding around in the neighborhood. My guess is the police are just keeping a watchful eye. Good place to drink that coffee and eat those donuts you just picked up at the drive-thru. LOL jmo

They have drive-thru donut places in Florida? Just when I was beginning to believe the state had absolutely nothing going for it you hit me with something like that.

They have drive-thru donut places in Florida? Just when I was beginning to believe the state had absolutely nothing going for it you hit me with something like that.
Krispy Kreme has drive thrus in NC and so does Starbuck's. Wish there were these kinds of drive thrus in my neck of the woods. I wonder if they have them in Columbus, OH?

Now, I will bid y'all Adieu. For real this time.

Disagree. Appears LE was assigned to sit there and guard the hollow grounds. This takes two cars off regular assignment and off patrol. That means it costs double/triple the cost of an officer on a regular beat.

BBM - You know this simply because someone drove by and happened to see them there? Were they there the entire day? Are they there now? If two cars were taken OFF the regular beat to sit there, how does that double or triple the cost? I don't understand new math.

Krispy Kreme has drive thrus in NC and so does Starbuck's. Wish there were these kinds of drive thrus in my neck of the woods. I wonder if they have them in Columbus, OH?

Now, I will bid y'all Adieu. For real this time.

I must be the only person in America who has never had a Krispy Kreme. We don't have them in my area.

I must be the only person in America who has never had a Krispy Kreme. We don't have them in my area.

They are not as good as they use to be. I prefer Dunkin Donuts when they are fresh and warm. Florida has a lot of Dunkin Donuts. NC is just starting to get Dunkin in the Hess stations. Hopefully they will open some stores along the inter-coastal areas soon. Outer Banks has a couple of stores. They have Krispy Kreme in Virginia Beach and Dunkin Donuts but no Krispy's down my way.

And if patrol cars are not on a call they usually sit somewhere, fill out their reports, etc. So it is possible they all take turns sitting in this area just in case there are reports of trouble. Until things calm down I think they'll have someone posted at that spot.

Strange how before Caylee's remains were found you couldn't get LE to go near that area, now their posted there. jmo

WARNING: If I see BKCA one more time after this post lands - I will be asking for immediate timeouts!

Like it or not - she was acquitted and calling names is not going to solve anything or make it better - SO KNOCK IT OFF!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member