Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a good night?? Seriously? I'm a fool for anything except english and some Quebec french....

Juste pour que vous savez, même la belle province de Québec déteste Casey Anthony!:great:

They are not as good as they use to be. I prefer Dunkin Donuts when they are fresh and warm. Florida has a lot of Dunkin Donuts. NC is just starting to get Dunkin in the Hess stations. Hopefully they will open some stores along the inter-coastal areas soon. Outer Banks has a couple of stores. They have Krispy Kreme in Virginia Beach and Dunkin Donuts but no Krispy's down my way.

And if patrol cars are not on a call they usually sit somewhere, fill out their reports, etc. So it is possible they all take turns sitting in this area just in case there are reports of trouble. Until things calm down I think they'll have someone posted at that spot.

Strange how before Caylee's remains were found you couldn't get LE to go near that area, now their posted there. jmo

BBM. Also strange how no one complained when LE had to be called out so many times because of the protesters. I guess it's only when there's the possibility that LE might be there for George and Cindy's benefit that it becomes a financial burden for the state.

BBM. Also strange how no one complained when LE had to be called out so many times because of the protesters. I guess it's only when there's the possibility that LE might be there for George and Cindy's benefit that it becomes a financial burden for the state.

I don't think there is concern for the A's but for the people who are their neighbors. Haven't those people suffered enough? I would not want to live on that street and have to worry about people stepping on my flowers. Or someone taking the law into their own hands and I end up being the victum instead. lol

WARNING: If I see BKCA one more time after this post lands - I will be asking for immediate timeouts!

Like it or not - she was acquitted and calling names is not going to solve anything or make it better - SO KNOCK IT OFF!

Salem

Adding to this --

STOP the personalization! Quoting and beginning a reply "With all due respect, you....." isn't going to cut it. These circular arguments with subtle insults are going to get this thread locked.

It is the same people going round and round and round. Cut it out. No more warnings. Just TOs and locked threads forthcoming.

Wherever KC is I would not be surprised if she isn't practicing for "Dancing with the Stars." I mean really what else can you do with two full grown bodyguards all day long with nothing else to do? Second thought, I may want to take that back. lol

Juste pour que vous savez, même la belle province de Québec déteste Casey Anthony!:great:

I just love French. It is so romantic. Even when you are saying no so romantic things. lol

Warm Krispy Kreme's are a sin....so you are better off :)

tru dat. It has become necessary that they be shunned.

Speaking of shunning...

Where ever she is, what ever she's up to... I am insanely joyful that it does not include her murderous face in the msm for the moment.

But then November sweeps will come - let's all hope it's as much as a bust as her droopy one. Oh, I probably shouldn't have said that. <ducklips> muah!

They are not as good as they use to be. I prefer Dunkin Donuts when they are fresh and warm. Florida has a lot of Dunkin Donuts. NC is just starting to get Dunkin in the Hess stations. Hopefully they will open some stores along the inter-coastal areas soon. Outer Banks has a couple of stores. They have Krispy Kreme in Virginia Beach and Dunkin Donuts but no Krispy's down my way.

And if patrol cars are not on a call they usually sit somewhere, fill out their reports, etc. So it is possible they all take turns sitting in this area just in case there are reports of trouble. Until things calm down I think they'll have someone posted at that spot.

Strange how before Caylee's remains were found you couldn't get LE to go near that area, now their posted there. jmo

I'm more of a Dunkin Donuts girl myself....

.... I mean really what else can you do with two full grown bodyguards all day long with nothing else to do? Second thought, I may want to take that back. lol
+respectfully snipped+

LOL. May have been your second thought; but it was her very first :innocent:
(add one vote for Krispy's)

In trying to get the information for you I did some more reading up on the subject, and it turns out the EXIF data is not available for these photos. What I was seeing is not the actual data. I then downloaded software for this purpose and the photos say the following:

The data has been removed, which is a sort of clue in itself I think. In any event, image number 10 is the one most revealing of the likely distance away from the subject. I would like your opinion on how the shot is possible from a far distance. Would you say a 200 mm lens was necessary to get the shot from around 60 yards? From what I have learned, the rule of thumb to keep in mind is that the larger the subject is in your viewfinder (and therefore the closer she is) the more blurry the background will be. I find the background to be indicative that the photographer was near the subject, ie. a little further down the sidewalk, on a knee. Thanks.

HatesSociopaths,

Good questions and comments.

With regard to the EXIF data, I wouldn't expect to see any. In my experience, EXIF typically gets stripped from a DSLR image whenever a photo is cropped. I need to see if my HD video camera even saves EXIF data to a still image shot from the video, even before it gets cropped. I wouldn't expect it to. Image #10 is the widest shot I remember, but I wouldn't swear that IT isn't a crop. The aspect ratio of #10 might give us a clue.

Agreed that background blurring (aka bokeh) is more pronounced at the telephoto end of a lens that zooms from wide to telephoto. This is why I don't think it was shot up close. But it is also possible that the shot could be from an even further distance than one might imagine, lens zoomed all the way out, and the subject still not fill up the frame. In this instance, you would still have blurring of the area behind the subject, but the photo would "look" like it was shot at a wide angle because the subject appears small. Whether this is likely given the distances and obstacles the photographer had to work with is something I haven't studied.

With a quality high resolution HD video camera, one can shoot from a long distance and crop a still the size of the TMZ photos that looks quite detailed. This is what I *think* happened.

Ot, but the least Krispy Kreme could do for people is NOT have a drive-thru :)

On NG, they are reporting that she is in a 5.2 million dollar mansion, in Rancho Sante Fe, CA. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I am sick now.

If true ... I am sure the house is courtesy of Macaluso ... The bodyguards, living expenses and spending money though are not sustainable. The TMZ photos might last a few months but you are going to burn through cash living the Bella Vita as a celeb ... Even an exclusive interview won't sustain FCA long-term.

I wonder if FCA is going to try a Kardashian and brand herself with products or seek reconciliation with the A's and become a Director of the Foundation? I can see her back in Orlando with the rents.

Of course it would. Cops get paid for the time they're on the job whether they have any runs or not. Unless extra patrols have been called in, there is no additional cost to the state for the officers to sit on Hopespring. It beats having them sit at a donut shop.

. . . or to show their presence at an area to prevent some other crime? :(

I've been to the town where she is said to be, and it's way to nice for the likes of her imo. Iam sure once the town finds out they will not be pleased. Side note:: Is anyone else disgusted, and views it as another sign that there is a Z stitched on her ohio hat? I don't know how to post pics but it's there plain as day.

[snip]

With a quality high resolution HD video camera, one can shoot from a long distance and crop a still the size of the TMZ photos that looks quite detailed. This is what I *think* happened.

I disagree. While that is indeed possible to crop ... It is all a matter of perspective and the background view is going to be markedly different from a distance.

I am a former professional photographer with my own studio and my opinion is these photos are up close and personal.

The video is a real give-away that this was a scripted and staged photo shoot, in-out to make some quick cash. FCA has been dropped off and scooped up by her entourage.

It is all a matter of perspective. These are not papparazzi shots. IMO

Are there new pics that I havent seen today? Can anyone update me w links so i dont have to go back through this thread?

If true ... I am sure the house is courtesy of Macaluso ... The bodyguards, living expenses and spending money though are not sustainable. The TMZ photos might last a few months but you are going to burn through cash living the Bella Vita as a celeb ... Even an exclusive interview won't sustain FCA long-term.

I wonder if FCA is going to try a Kardashian and brand herself with products or seek reconciliation with the A's and become a Director of the Foundation? I can see her back in Orlando with the rents.

well, I bolded a bit, but then realized I would need to bold your entire post...

I am so excited that these second rate hangers-on have an anchor to weigh them down. What's funny is these folks know she's only of the moment - quick cash - offset a bill or two... she thinks - well she doesn't' think at all.
I want to imagine the day (and I suspect it's already happened) when they. stop. taking. her. calls.

A Kardashian - plueeze - strap herself into a Herve Leger and promote her signature fragrance - "death becomes you!" A director of a foundation? If I editorialized I'd get a ban.

She's an ill-educated 25 with no talent or plan or desire to improve herself. I am sure all that lucre looks like a wonder to her now - wonder what that quick cash will buy her 25 years from now.

I can't wait to find out

WARNING: If I see BKCA one more time after this post lands - I will be asking for immediate timeouts!

Like it or not - she was acquitted and calling names is not going to solve anything or make it better - SO KNOCK IT OFF!

Salem

I think it's been around two years now that, after reading someone's post who is a lot smarter than me, I have just called everyone by their real names. That poster made the point that by calling them by any customized name seemed to elevate their status in some way. Obviously, I agreed.

Not one of these players deserve elevation of any sort. Not even into infamy. To me, it's just plain ol' bad Casey, Cindy, George, et al. IMO, they deserve no special titles.

ETA: It makes it much easier for me ~ and I know I won't get TO, too. :0)

Except Caylee; sweet, sweet angel Caylee. The innocent babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong