Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been flip flopping between the initials and the names also. I guess the initials come out when I am feeling angry. It does not make me feel better that I do that nor take away any frustration, in fact it makes me feel a bit childish. Kind of like Na na na na na. So, I am going to try my hardest not to use initials any more. I think I am better than that or at least I could be.

Hey, whatever works! :) I'm still upset over the verdict and will take whatever coping mechanism I can find that works for me. It's funny, but I thought I was starting to get used to the fact that the jury 'got it wrong' (IMO), and just generally accept it all. But a few nights ago, I watched part of 48Hours, which seemed to be a new episode (at least to me) and it was dissecting the whole jury thing, and I was surprised at how angry I got all over again. So yeah, it's still pretty raw for me, so treating them all with some formality,as I said, is good for maintaining an emotional distance from them and the whole sad mess. Works for me, anyway. :)

+respectfully snipped+
It begs the question. We hear stories of her coming and going .. she's here, she's there, doing this, doing that. But, as far as WE know, there's no real direction to it all. What WILL become of Casey Anthony?
My mind goes back to Clint H's tone when asked on Fox (no link sorry - GvS or Judge J) at trial's end whether AL would want to see Casey again when she got out, and he spurted "absolutely NOT!".
If we take it that this is the general feeling among the group(s) she hung with, she really has no option but to go back to her family does she? Because, quite honestly, she could not survive on her own ... she has the mind of a fourteen year-old and needs others around her just to get by.
Maybe G & C are destined to be caregivers to their child for the rest of their lives?

Respectfully, I think you over estimate her age factor. And I very very doubt Cindy wants Casey in her face until she dies. But I agree that Casey is a lost person in life forever now. Right now she is a raw piece of $$$ money making meat. Well maybe. But that will end soon enough. The world will move on past her. And Casey will still be stuck with being a person who never learned about responsibilities in life. I mark her down as a 6 year old mentally. And frozen in time at that level. All these court decisions and the derived attention will only re-enforce to her that she has no need to ever grow up.IMO That delusion will be shattered in less then a year.IMO

Tim Horton trumps em both.

If the Crispy Creme vs. Dunkin Donuts is being debated...I am for Dunkin. I like my donuts heavier and less sweet. Crispy C. is very light and very sweet.

Where is FCA? she is alive and well on her daughter's birth date while Caylee never lived to see her third birthday, nor any other birthday after that. That's where she is...living! Caylee is dead :banghead::mad::tears:

Where is FCA? she is alive and well on her daughter's birth date while Caylee never lived to see her third birthday, nor any other birthday after that. That's where she is...living! Caylee is dead :banghead::mad::tears:

With Casey for a mother, Cindy for a grand-mother and the Florida LE-courts system looking out for her, poor Caylee never stood a chance.

Addressing the topic of "where is Casey", I really could care less. I don't care where she is or what she's doing. This ride won't last forever and when she falls flat, it will a hard landing. Same with her defense attorneys. The old adage "you reap what you sow" always seems to come to fruition and THAT'S when I want to hear their names again. It happened to OJ. He couldn't stand living with himself when everyone else turned their backs on him, so he raised his head with the book "If I did it" (the title alone is a total giveaway), then the TV interview and finally culminated in his "above the law" attitude in Vegas, all taped and ready for court. It'll happen with this crew too. Just have to wait it out.

I must be the only person in America who has never had a Krispy Kreme. We don't have them in my area.

I have had them (in Orlando Florida in fact) and I do not understand the hype AT ALL....who the hell wants a donut that tastes wet?!?!

Respectfully, I think you over estimate her age factor. And I very very doubt Cindy wants Casey in her face until she dies. But I agree that Casey is a lost person in life forever now. Right now she is a raw piece of $$$ money making meat. Well maybe. But that will end soon enough. The world will move on past her. And Casey will still be stuck with being a person who never learned about responsibilities in life. I mark her down as a 6 year old mentally. And frozen in time at that level. All these court decisions and the derived attention will only re-enforce to her that she has no need to ever grow up.IMO That delusion will be shattered in less then a year.IMO
+bbm+

How true Schu7. Even in what should have been the most earth-shattering event in her life, she appears to have "learnt" nothing. IMO she is incapable of doing so.
I too doubt Cindy will necessarily want Casey hanging off her leg for the rest of her life but I am unable to conjure up any other scenario.
Nobody else associated with Casey at the present time wants or will want anything to do with her whatsoever ...... and it's highly unlikely she'll be moving in with her imaginary friends (they don't know she exists!)

Okay, so picture that shows brick wall with concrete top is the wall we see CA walking along with black shirt on. She would be walking in the direction I took this photo, so northbound on the east side of the street. She is walking toward that low stone wall with all the foilage behind it (the ravine). I looked today, and there is not enough foilage there at the edge of the ravine for anyone to effectively hide. I supposed photographer could have been behind the tree, but still, she'd have to have been blind not to see him.

The pic with the grassy median and lampposts is the park looking area we see her in profile in wearing the black shirt. You can clearly see the small tree and lamppost she walks between in the pics. This is the grassy median that divides the street she is walking up and down. You can only drive northbound on the east side of the median and southbound on the west side of the median. The road dead ends into the ravine on the northside and ends at the major roadway where cars go zipping past behind her in Huff Post video to the southside. I'd estimate there are only about 25 houses on each side of the street and all are placed very close together. Hope that helps!

This certainly suggests the photos were taken from a closer distance than I expected. I'm still not buying 20-30 feet, but perhaps 20-30 yards. Close enough that it would be difficult for her NOT to see the photographer. Thanks for providing this additional evidence.

+bbm+

How true Schu7. Even in what should have been the most earth-shattering event in her life, she appears to have "learnt" nothing. IMO she is incapable of doing so.
I too doubt Cindy will necessarily want Casey hanging off her leg for the rest of her life but I am unable to conjure up any other scenario.
Nobody else associated with Casey at the present time wants or will want anything to do with her whatsoever ...... and it's highly unlikely she'll be moving in with her imaginary friends (they don't know she exists!)

"and it's highly unlikely she'll be moving in with her imaginary friends (they don't know she exists!" - Now that is both true and incredibly funny!:floorlaugh: A great line, if I have ever heard one.:great:

As for another scenario with Casey? I see drugs, the gutter and an early death coming. I doubt she make 30 years old.IMO I hear crack cocaine dealers are a tough lots to lie to.

But for KC, tomorrow's always a new day. KC needs to function in a social environment to survive. She is not a loner. Keeping her hidden will be a constant problem. They can't change her looks yet if she will have to appear back in Florida. So until they can drastically change her looks and her name she will be hidden.

Funny how so many people involved in this case and in particular attorneys are in trouble with their homes. Makes you wonder about their motivations from the very beginning of this case. jmo

..i don't think they made all THAT much off of these pics.

..when they came out last week, steveH of 'people magazine' spoke about them--said "splashnews" was shopping them around on monday.

..followed by a 'tweet' a couple of days later , where steveH said TMZ probably got them for 50-60 thousand.

..of course TMZ gets $$'s again every time they re-sell them to someone else --------and (kc---whoever)--- gets a cut.

..but it's not the BIG BIG $$$$'s that some have thought these pics went for.

..and there sits kc ---"free", hiding out somewhere, holding out for an interview to pay the bills.

..poking her eyes out b/c no-one wants her.

Thank You. That makes me feel much better. I doubt that FL will be able to check if she is making any money but, the IRS sure can and I think should.

This certainly suggests the photos were taken from a closer distance than I expected. I'm still not buying 20-30 feet, but perhaps 20-30 yards. Close enough that it would be difficult for her NOT to see the photographer. Thanks for providing this additional evidence.

In the ON video you can see a car passing between the camera and ON. As the car passes you see a reflection in the passenger side window of what looks like a white van with long sideview windows. No one is stand outside the van which you would see if there were someone taking pictures between the two cars. If someone were shooting the picture at a lower level than the van window you would not be able to see through the passing cars windows. In effect, the passing car is like a mirror and you are seeing exactly what is there and there is no one standing outside. That passenger car is reflecting exactly where that camera is filming from.

I don't think tinted windows are a problem with a high powered camera. They put filters on their lens to filter out the sun so the tint on the windows may be acting as a filter. I do think, however, that KC looks as if she is aware someone is taking her picture from that van because she is looking right at the camera. jmo

Thank You. That makes me feel much better. I doubt that FL will be able to check if she is making any money but, the IRS sure can and I think should.

Grace says she has made about 500,000. As Ashton said all things about KC should stop. She is just making money on this.

+bbm+

I think Cindy only wanted to free Casey from the DP not from the jail and now that she's free Cindy wouldn't know what to do with her. It's one thing to go try to visit and take a press op to say how much you unconditionally love your child, it's another to move an adult child back into your home and allow her to destroy your life all over again. Cindy cannot go into martyr mode if she lets Casey back. No more pity cruises and free vacations for the sad lonely unloved exgrandma and grandpa, if they let Casey back then they go from the above to the as bad as Casey pool. You cannot be a martyr when you're part of the problem.

Grace says she has made about 500,000. As Ashton said all things about KC should stop. She is just making money on this.

I don't watch NG because she's too sensational, but did she have anything to back up this claim? $500,000 seems like a lot of money from the organization that talked about video of KC drinking a Corona after leaving jail, but never showed it. Unless there was a bidding war between organizations, the amount seems excessive, especially since everyone knows KC needs money. Beggars can't be choosers.

she is but she isn't. I guarantee it isn't in her name or her hot little hands. If it were she'd have to claim it so she may be making money but it's not her's, someone else is in charge of it and that means she's not in control. That's got to grind her gears something special.

But for KC, tomorrow's always a new day. KC needs to function in a social environment to survive. She is not a loner. Keeping her hidden will be a constant problem. They can't change her looks yet if she will have to appear back in Florida. So until they can drastically change her looks and her name she will be hidden.

Funny how so many people involved in this case and in particular attorneys are in trouble with their homes. Makes you wonder about their motivations from the very beginning of this case. jmo

You are spot on, Lambchop. She is also a very crude person. Anyone else read the joke she wrote on the back of her jailhouse letter in which she rambles on and on about God?

She will not want to hang around with educated lawyer types for long - even the bottom feeders. But I don't think she can change her looks either - it is her meal ticket. If she is no longer the product "Casey Anthony", she is nobody and will have to go back to stealing money from nursing home patients.

This charade of "Where is Casey?" will be played to the last $1 by her lawyers. At least here we can satisfy our curiosity without contributing money to anyone (a la posting the pictures from TMZ).

I don't watch NG because she's too sensational, but did she have anything to back up this claim? $500,000 seems like a lot of money from the organization that talked about video of KC drinking a Corona after leaving jail, but never showed it. Unless there was a bidding war between organizations, the amount seems excessive, especially since everyone knows KC needs money. Beggars can't be choosers.

No, she provided nothing to back up the claim. As usual.

she is but she isn't. I guarantee it isn't in her name or her hot little hands. If it were she'd have to claim it so she may be making money but it's not her's, someone else is in charge of it and that means she's not in control. That's got to grind her gears something special.

I don't think it is grinding anything except the people who realize that KC is making mega bucks. $500,000 is not a small bit of change for anyone except the "wealthy". So she is very happy right now and living very well. I am going to predict that she does this every once in a while and makes some money and eventually is going to do the big interview. People are paying for it. TMZ makes a fortune; they purchase the pics for say 50,000 and put it on their site and everytime someone clicks on their site, they make money on it.

She is always going to sell pics of herself as long as she can and at the rate this Board alone is going, she will make money, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23