Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace says she has made about 500,000. As Ashton said all things about KC should stop. She is just making money on this.

I beg to differ. If we the people had not raised such a stink NG, JVM, Dr. Drew and many more would have paid tons for these pictures. They didn't.
Because we didn't stop there has been no Million dollar interviews.
I believe if we were to petition the IRS to audit TMZ and others on these pictures it would stop. But just sitting back will change nothing.

Well, IF she's in Cali, at least she won't be spraying "Silly String" where Caylee was found on Suburban, al la Darlie Routier....although, how's the weather in Fla, and where's that tree....maybe lightning WILL strike twice! Sorry...I STILL wake up, get on the computer and hope I'll see that someone's not "with us anymore".....a girl can only hope, right??

At any rate...when NG was going on about the mansion KC's in....I thought, KC's gonna ride this whole thing out...live the life of luxury...get used to it...and MAYBE start pulling "Lindsay Lohans". She DOES fancy herself a celebrity...negative press or not.
People will TRY to win her trust...get her on tape doing "things", or know she has the "goods" on her, then call the police or release the video. I think if we take her behavior in Orlando and how important she felt, multiply it by a bazillion, we'll have the NEW Casey Anthony...IMO. EVERYONE she'll be hangin with wants their "15 minutes".
KC's a convicted felon...albiet, not a "big time" one...and IMO, she'll get the book thrown at her. Like I say, Karma is a funny thing, it lulls you into that false sense of security...then, whoops, there it is!!! LOL

Although my post is a mish mosh of stuff....I'll continue...LOL.

IMO, they should do a KC interview for PPV...not that I WANT her to make any money off of this tragedy....BUT, let's just get it over with!! She's such a waste of space...let her say what she wants...let her fade into oblivion...AND, Karma WILL take it's course.
She has NO sense of values, and really has no form of "restraint" in ANY life style she chooses....we know how those leopards are.

We don't have to be bothered with where she is, or how she's living...we'll find that out....we're gonna see her in the back seat of a cop car soon enough....AND, I can guarantee, she WILL have been read her Miranda Rights.

I don't think it is grinding anything except the people who realize that KC is making mega bucks. $500,000 is not a small bit of change for anyone except the "wealthy". So she is very happy right now and living very well. I am going to predict that she does this every once in a while and makes some money and eventually is going to do the big interview. People are paying for it. TMZ makes a fortune; they purchase the pics for say 50,000 and put it on their site and everytime someone clicks on their site, they make money on it.

She is always going to sell pics of herself as long as she can and at the rate this Board alone is going, she will make money, IMO.

You are undoubtedly right Solace. Just like the circus freak shows of old. Casey is just the newest freak show.

You are undoubtedly right Solace. Just like the circus freak shows of old. Casey is just the newest freak show.

Yep, and it is making her a lot of money. Everyone is waiting for her to fall and imo she will but it is not going to happen in the near future. It is going to take years and then one day we will see on the news something about her. Till then, it is going to be intermittant shots of her (that she has orchestrated) to make money off the people who are writing about her ALL THE TIME.

I don't watch anything about her anymore; it is old news and the longer one stays away from it, the better it is. It is difficult in the beginning because I was so use to the KC Anthony case, but they had a special on this weekend - did not go near it - did not have an interest.

If more people stopped talking about her, she would be making a lot less money. That is my only point in coming here today.

I can just see her saying lets put another shot today - I need some money for a new car, a new house, a vacation - whatever and she will get it if people continue to talk about her every move. As Ashton said, forget her and don't talk about her anymore. He is right.

I beg to differ. If we the people had not raised such a stink NG, JVM, Dr. Drew and many more would have paid tons for these pictures. They didn't.
I believe if we were to petition the IRS to audit TMZ and others on these pictures it would stop. But just sitting back will change nothing.

Differ away - KC is making a lot of money on the recent pics alone and they probably already have signed a deal for the interview.

In the ON video you can see a car passing between the camera and ON. As the car passes you see a reflection in the passenger side window of what looks like a white van with long sideview windows. No one is stand outside the van which you would see if there were someone taking pictures between the two cars. If someone were shooting the picture at a lower level than the van window you would not be able to see through the passing cars windows. In effect, the passing car is like a mirror and you are seeing exactly what is there and there is no one standing outside. That passenger car is reflecting exactly where that camera is filming from.

I don't think tinted windows are a problem with a high powered camera. They put filters on their lens to filter out the sun so the tint on the windows may be acting as a filter. I do think, however, that KC looks as if she is aware someone is taking her picture from that van because she is looking right at the camera. jmo

Most seem convinced it was staged with her cooperation. I remain unconvinced. Even if she saw the camera, she wasn't necessarily in on it. But it's certainly possible and perhaps likely it was staged. I'll stop beating a dead horse, as we'll probably never know for sure.

Most seem convinced it was staged with her cooperation. I remain unconvinced. Even if she saw the camera, she wasn't necessarily in on it. But it's certainly possible and perhaps likely it was staged. I'll stop beating a dead horse, as we'll probably never know for sure.

It was staged. She is nonchalantly walking down the street with a starbucks in her hand. The nearest Starbucks was two miles away - it was staged.

but once you've seen the freak you're less likely to pay full admission to see it again. She is a star that's burning out. she's hit her brightest and there's nothing left for her but to slowly dim out. She needs new drama to keep her bright.

I notice on NG's website she's using the word "alleged" when talking about KC staying at the mansion. Still, she shaped last night's show around this, hmm? :rolleyes:

I don't believe the $500,000. I'd guess the KC gang got more like $5,000.

I also have reservations about KC being there. The wording in the original article states that someone rang the intercom and someone answered that sounded like a child or drunk woman, something like that. Then someone else got on and ended the conversation.

If KC was really hiding in the mansion, wouldn't they have ironed out beforehand that she won't be answering when someone comes calling? Duh! If she had that much freedom in the house, she would probably also be out and about in the lawns and gardens. Thus, we should be seeing some pictures.

It was staged. She is nonchalantly walking down the street with a starbucks in her hand. The nearest Starbucks was two miles away - it was staged.

I think you are right about this also. At first, I was convinced they were candid shots. But after reading a number of posts here on Websleuth, I changed my mind. She probably flew in specifically for the photo shoot.

I too avoid anything on TV about Casey Anthony. If someone is talking about anything related to her, I change the channel. I do so more for my own peace of mind as I am still truly outraged at the verdict.

Differ away - KC is making a lot of money on the recent pics alone and they probably already have signed a deal for the interview.

but it cannot be her's or she has to claim it so if it's in someone else's name they control her. she doesn't have full freedom because she has to play poor. There was big uproar at first but most people, off these boards, have moved on to the next social flare-up, Casey is just a woman who got away with whatever people think she got away with. She's not talented or important, she was just a freak at the freak show and there will soon be a new lobster girl or midget unicorn to draw attention. She's a Tayna Harding without the talent.

I believe the attention on KC's case has dropped considerably and will continue to drop. We may see some interest in the civil cases but for now ever day we do not see a new story on her the interest drops considerably. Pretty soon new pictures will even seem less important.

KC has no substance to her. There is nothing likable about her. Even her relationships are fake. Unlike Anna Nicole who when she presented herself to the public was clearly faking it but when we see her in the home video with her face made up like a clown there was something very sad there. That was the real her. KC lacks that....there's just nothing there. And this is why she jumped from one relationship to another. Once the boyfriends wanted a genuine relationship, KC was unable to deliver and they could see through her. jmo

I notice on NG's website she's using the word "alleged" when talking about KC staying at the mansion. Still, she shaped last night's show around this, hmm? :rolleyes:

I also have reservations about KC being there. The wording in the original article states that someone rang the intercom and someone answered that sounded like a child or drunk woman, something like that. Then someone else got on and ended the conversation.

If KC was really hiding in the mansion, wouldn't they have ironed out beforehand that she won't be answering when someone comes calling? Duh! If she had that much freedom in the house, she would probably also be out and about in the lawns and gardens. Thus, we should be seeing some pictures.

I don't watch NG, it interferes with my channel flipping. I do appreciate that you do. Thank you for the updates.

I am just curious here. Has anyone heard anything on when Judge Perry is going to announce his decision???

Almost done here, but KC is getting 75% - that is quite a hefty amount. It is not about 5,000 or anywhere near that sum.

but it cannot be her's or she has to claim it so if it's in someone else's name they control her. she doesn't have full freedom because she has to play poor. There was big uproar at first but most people, off these boards, have moved on to the next social flare-up, Casey is just a woman who got away with whatever people think she got away with. She's not talented or important, she was just a freak at the freak show and there will soon be a new lobster girl or midget unicorn to draw attention. She's a Tayna Harding without the talent.

Unfortunately, she is a lot better looking than Tanya Harding and that is part of her "celebrity".

Almost done here, but KC is getting 75% - that is quite a hefty amount. It is not about 5,000 or anywhere near that sum.

I hope the IRS wants to find the answers to these two questions here.:rocker:

Unfortunately, she is a lot better looking than Tanya Harding and that is part of her "celebrity".

I think she's more important on message boards like this one and on HLN but the rest of the world already got bored with her. It's TVADD, we need a new monkey to watch, we got bored with yesterday's show and we want a new person, a new item, a new headline. It's end of the summer, Fair time, back-to-school, baseball, NFL camps, we're already moving on with our real lives, Casey is waning and she's already a has been for the nonmessageboarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10