Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as distance to SB for coffee, there's one aprox 1.5 miles from the location where we see her with the cup. There are actually two on the same street about equal distance, one to the north, the other to the south. The one to the south is on a direct route, aproximately half way to the LTC, where ON is. The LTC is aprox 3 miles from neighborhood. This is easily found using Google walking directions.

So is the theory if she is in Ohio, that she is there completely alone? No handler? No one with a vehicle if she has to make a quick getaway for any reason? That seems unlikely to me when the DT consider her a valuable commodity.

So say she has a bodyguard of sorts, or a companion/keeper to monitor what she gets up to. Who's to say this keeper isn't kind of sick of her and needed a few hours "off"? Drove her to Starbucks to pick up her frappe, drove her over close to the shopping centre, and dropped her off for her mystery shopping tour, with plans to meet up back at home or somewhere close?

Why is anyone thinking FKC is a one man band here? She never has been before.....just saying...

It is, but iirc, that means they have done something sneaky and we will find out about it really soon.

If not that, then maybe someone told them any/all publicity and $$$ makes things harder for them, KC, and the pending cases.

Exactly - pretty hard to boast about money "scores" on one hand and file for indigency status with the other. Baez never did want anyone to look at the "books" too closely.

I never found her talented at all; she looked and acted like "white trash" from her dyed hair to her husband. She literally looked like she stepped out of a trailer and one knew she was going to act like it and she did.
Just cannot help pointing out, if you watch this tape of Harding in the 1991 World competition, and hear the commentators extoling her unbelievable athletic skill and prowess, you will know that she was in fact enormously talented, in a way that Casey Anthony could never be:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQXBXmjumU"]‪Tonya Harding 1991 Skate America LP‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I notice on NG's website she's using the word "alleged" when talking about KC staying at the mansion. Still, she shaped last night's show around this, hmm? :rolleyes:

I don't believe the $500,000. I'd guess the KC gang got more like $5,000.

I also have reservations about KC being there. The wording in the original article states that someone rang the intercom and someone answered that sounded like a child or drunk woman, something like that. Then someone else got on and ended the conversation.

If KC was really hiding in the mansion, wouldn't they have ironed out beforehand that she won't be answering when someone comes calling? Duh! If she had that much freedom in the house, she would probably also be out and about in the lawns and gardens. Thus, we should be seeing some pictures.

I believe she is somewhere near/asssociated with TMac in California, alternating with visits in Columbus, Ohio, but don't know if she would be allowed to stay in TM's 5 million mansion, as the lawsuit over foreclosure on that house says he lost the TITLE to that home! Would the felon be allowed to reside, even temporarily, in a home that TM does not have legal title to?

http://ca.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20101217_0001985.sca.htm/qx

"ORDER DENYING APPLICATION FOR A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER"
"Plaintiff Todd Macaluso is a distressed homeowner who hasn't kept up with his mortgage and, as a result, lost the title to his home". "Pending before the Court is his ex parte application for a temporary restraining order ("TRO") to halt a foreclosure sale. "
"Macaluso was, until recently, the owner of a palatial home in Rancho Sante Fe, California. He purchased the home with a loan from IndyMac bank; Defendant One West Bank ("OWB") subsequently acquired IndyMac and now holds the mortgage"
"OWB then proceeded with a trustee's sale of Macaluso's home. The notice of sale was recorded on April 13, 2010, and the sale itself was scheduled for May 3, 2010, presumably before loan modification negotiations were even initiated. (See Ex. D.) The deed of trust was actually transferred, however, on August 25, 2010. (Ex. B.) The recipient-grantee of the deed was OWB REO, LLC, which stands in some corporate relation to OWB."
"Macaluso's request for a TRO is denied."
"Macaluso may file a reply brief no later than January 6, 2011"

OT Warren Jeffs sentenced to Life in Prison..there's a jury that got it right.

It is, but iirc, that means they have done something sneaky and we will find out about it really soon.

If not that, then maybe someone told them any/all publicity and $$$ makes things harder for them, KC, and the pending cases.

Ya know now that I am really thinking about this it can only be one of two things.

1) No one really wants to pay them what they want.

2) Casey won't do it for her own reasons.

There is no way JB is holding it back. He gets his 13 or 15 or whatever his take is up front. He could care less if she has to go back to court. He will have his money and will charge her more for additional help. He will get more face time on TV.
As it is right now he is running around free of charge trying to hide her trying to sell her. I mean really how the heck is he even paying his own bills ? How is he building his own business ? Where the heck is he ? What does his wife think about all this crap ?

At this point the only way they will make out is for a 5 million deal and there isn't a hope in heck on that.

Nancy Grace said "POSSIBLY $500,000". Nancy Grace knows no more about how much anyone has made from those photos han we do here. Nany Grace is no more sure if it is actually Casey Anthony, or if the pics were staged than we do here. Nancy Grace is not known as the most accuarate source.

Grace says she has made about 500,000. As Ashton said all things about KC should stop. She is just making money on this.

As far as distance to SB for coffee, there's one aprox 1.5 miles from the location where we see her with the cup. There are actually two on the same street about equal distance, one to the north, the other to the south. The one to the south is on a direct route, aproximately half way to the LTC, where ON is. The LTC is aprox 3 miles from neighborhood. This is easily found using Google walking directions.

Really?? Only 3 miles from LTC to residential area??? I woulda pegged it more like 6. It would be a serious hike. And if you took most direct route I'm thinking of (eastbound on W. 5th and the northbound on N. 4th to residential area) you would be hitting some very high crime areas. Google Short North Posse. They run the area of N. 4th just south of OSU campus area. Not saying she couldn't have walked it but anyone with a brain here on town takes a car from Clintonville to LTC.

Re Macaluso house - I read somewhere that he "transferred" title to it only a few days after his bankruptcy case. Maybe he transferred it to a company/LLC that he owns or controls.

OT Warren Jeffs sentenced to Life in Prison..there's a jury that got it right.

Well apparently they had an audio tape of Jeffs having sex with a 12 year old and a 15 year old mom whose baby had Jeffs' DNA. Lucky that convinced them and they didn't want video and fingerprints too.

Really?? Only 3 miles from LTC to residential area??? I woulda pegged it more like 6. It would be a serious hike. And if you took most direct route I'm thinking of (eastbound on W. 5th and the northbound on N. 4th to residential area) you would be hitting some very high crime areas. Google Short North Posse. They run the area of N. 4th just south of OSU campus area. Not saying she couldn't have walked it but anyone with a brain here on town takes a car from Clintonville to LTC.

Again, my question - why are we thinking FKC was alone in Ohio without a keeper who drove her to SB, then dropped her off at the shopping centre and went off to have a couple of hours of peace and quiet from the woman who never shuts up?

PS - why do I always seem to be talking to myself in this thread? I know I'm more practical than imaginative but...

Oh, God no. At least not here in CBus. Every time I've gotten a donut from Tim Hortons it's been stale. They do make a decent Chicken Noodle soup and their coffee/Capps are excellent, but their donuts are horrible, IMO.

Is there a Kroger with a Starbucks inside close?

Again, my question - why are we thinking FKC was alone in Ohio without a keeper who drove her to SB, then dropped her off at the shopping centre and went off to have a couple of hours of peace and quiet from the woman who never shuts up?

PS - why do I always seem to be talking to myself in this thread? I know I'm more practical than imaginative but...

BBM

I don't think many people are interested where KC is, just waiting for her to commit another crime. At least that is where I stand, lol.

I too am more practical than imaginative. :heart: I don't think KC has bodyguards. She may have a babysitter, a female is most likely, but not paid. I don't see money rolling in either, but who am I?

ETA: I don't think any "work" is being done on KC's appearance either. Who would pay for it and why? Stuff just cracks me up.

Therapy, IDK, but I doubt it. Again, who is paying for it and why?

Rehab, from what? Same questions as above. :crazy:

Well apparently they had an audio tape of Jeffs having sex with a 12 year old and a 15 year old mom whose baby had Jeffs' DNA. Lucky that convinced them and they didn't want video and fingerprints too.

There is NO WAY that would have been enough for the Pinellas 12. Warren Jeffs would be free today and recruiting contributions for his Paedophiles-R-Us Foundation.

Yes. I myself never go by Google or my Garvin in an unknown place. People can die in my neck of the woods taking the wrong turn, at the hands of mother nature.

Like LG, I actually would lean toward her not walking, but who knows? My point has been, how can we tell anything from a series of few second video clips or stills? My post just suggested that by Google the walk is possible. IMO a half hour walk with a frapp and flip flops is plausible. I've done that kind of walk. IMO that does not seem a difficult walk at all , but I spent most of my childhood barefoot, or in flip flops, still do with coffee and walking dogs, lol. I am coming from a west coastal perspective I guess. The walking map Google provided had one go N from LTC, go E on JH, and through campus. There's a SB on H there. Then go N on H to A.

I am reading you, winking and nodding. :seeya:

I'm just multi-tasking at home today

Do you have a link to a source for that amount?

Almost done here, but KC is getting 75% - that is quite a hefty amount. It is not about 5,000 or anywhere near that sum.

You are the best Logical. :seeya::seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member