Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another idea, that house is owned by OneWest Bank. They could evict her and anyone else there if they pursued the matter. Perhaps they need a little incentive....

Back on topic.......... Where is Casey? ???????

Nicely done - the discussion does tend to get far afield from the thread.

As I noted earlier, she is possibly at her (not such a nice term) attorney's house, in my neck of the woods (San Diego)... Sorry, I thought I was just being factual with my description of him. :)

I saw the pictures for the first time of KC strolling with the starbucks coffee. I have to say that I do not believe that is her. First, I don't believe she could have put on that much weight in so little time. She was extremely thin when she left prison. Second the body and facial structure is not the same. I believe, although I could be wrong, that we were all duped with a double who looks alot like her. Happens all the time with look alikes for the princess, actors, actresses etc....If no money was made from the pics, it's because it wasn't for that purpose, it was staged to deter us from her real location. The give away, for me at least, was the blatant baseball cap and the location of the picture. Too obvious. She is not going to stroll into a store, without bodyguards if it was really her.

My thoughts exactly. I can't see any resemblance, and it is almost overkill for them to dress her in a hat that KC had been photographed in. I got on a plane one time and the stewardess came back and asked me if I wanted to sit in first class. Of course I said yes and she moved me. She later came back and said that they thought I was Sandra Bullock when I first got on the plane. I resemble her when her hair is dark, same body shape and size but I ain't no Sandra Bullock. Strangers come up to me and tell me quite frequently that I look like Demi Moore and others that tell me I look like Sandra Bullock, which is odd because Sandra and Demi look nothing alike. With a ballcap and sunglasses I could probably pass for either one if they did some minor photo editing.

Well there have been lots of speculation about whether or not Cindy and George are swanning around some place with FKC.

Apparently not since they just showed up at the Caylee Memorial on Suburban Drive, and had no comment to the reporters there.

Cheeky Bob Kealing tweeted he hoped lightening wasn't going to strike twice since they were there. :floorlaugh:

My hope it did not upset what sounded like a lovely birthday memorial for Caylee, including singing happy birthday to her!

My thoughts exactly. I can't see any resemblance, and it is almost overkill for them to dress her in a hat that KC had been photographed in. I got on a plane one time and the stewardess came back and asked me if I wanted to sit in first class. Of course I said yes and she moved me. She later came back and said that they thought I was Sandra Bullock when I first got on the plane. I resemble her when her hair is dark, same body shape and size but I ain't no Sandra Bullock. Strangers come up to me and tell me quite frequently that I look like Demi Moore and others that tell me I look like Sandra Bullock, which is odd because Sandra and Demi look nothing alike. With a ballcap and sunglasses I could probably pass for either one if they did some minor photo editing.

So...you doing anything tonight? ;-)

You seriously don't think it looks like Casey? There was a closeup shot, on this website that compared her left arm moles to those taken in the courtroom and they are identical.

Uhhhh, that's not what my "F" stands for.......:crazy:

4114f7d0.gif

So...you doing anything tonight? ;-)

You seriously don't think it looks like Casey? There was a closeup shot, on this website that compared her left arm moles to those taken in the courtroom and they are identical.

LOL, just sitting around wishing I really did look like either one of them, which I really don't, I'd be out spending my money instead of reading about KC whom I am really bored with, but have nothing better to do this evening! I was just trying to say that you can resemble someone and with a little photo editing make it pretty convincing. Moles would be the easiest. Wish I could post the pictures that I put side by side of their left inner ears. They do not come close to matching. I've tried to post them, but can't get it done. I always go with my gut instinct, that first impression, and no, I don't think it looks like her at all. I've tried to see it, but can't. Doesn't mean it isn't....

LOL, just sitting around wishing I really did look like either one of them, which I really don't, I'd be out spending my money instead of reading about KC whom I am really bored with, but have nothing better to do this evening! I was just trying to say that you can resemble someone and with a little photo editing make it pretty convincing. Moles would be the easiest. Wish I could post the pictures that I put side by side of their left inner ears. They do not come close to matching. I've tried to post them, but can't get it done. I always go with my gut instinct, that first impression, and no, I don't think it looks like her at all. I've tried to see it, but can't. Doesn't mean it isn't....

Do you really think they would've thought that they needed to match two small moles on her arm?!! C'mon, that is SO obviously her!! :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I get confused with Johnny Depp all the time. :innocent:

Back to topic. Where is Casey? I think the latest about the strange voice heard at Macaluso's house over the speaker at the gate by the reporter is very interesting.

IF she is there, that means she is living for free in a home now owned by OneWest Bank. I think they should be alerted to this, and have taken measures already to do that. They got tied into foreclosure proceedings with Macaluso because of a 9th inning bankruptcy filing, stalling the process. It has been almost a year now, time to push the eviction through, don't you think OneWest? Do you really (if it is true of course that she is there) want to be known as an enabler of Casey Anthony?

I know I should have asked this a good month ago...but does the "f" in "fca" stand for what I think it stands for? (It took me a while to figure out what the "I" stood for in "ICA"...)

What can I say? Some of us are sharper than others... :D

Yes and no. For WS purposes, that would be FELON.......but, read it as you want!

Thats exactly why they would match each and every visable mole on her.

Do you really think they would've thought that they needed to match two small moles on her arm?!! C'mon, that is SO obviously her!! :)

Everyone assumed she left Orlando with TM, yet she showed up in Columbus, perhaps on the plane with the golfers that left earlier the night of her release. Where is the evidence that she has been anywhere with TM, other than just speculation?

I saw an article somewhere online that the plane of "golfers" that left Orlando the night she was released and then flew to CBus is owned by Robert Germain. As in the big car dealership here, Germain Auto. Their slogan is "Germain, Germain. Remember the name."

The FCA was approved by the Administrators to mean Felon Casey Anthony and that is the only name variation allowed. It is merely to distinguish her from CA who is Cindy Anthony.

From what I'm hearing, she is less than 5 miles from my house - holed up in her attorney Todd Macaluso's house. Evidently, neighbors have seen and/or heard her.

Here's the link to the house, in the very exclusive Rancho Santa Fe (San Diego) - one of the wealthiest areas in the country.

Rest assured, if I happened to see her jogging on the trail where I run....well, the lower mandible might need duct tape to keep it attached to the skull.

BBM

Just make sure you've got your camera with you when you run :great:

The FCA was approved by the Administrators to mean Felon Casey Anthony and that is the only name variation allowed. It is merely to distinguish her from CA who is Cindy Anthony.

I would imagine KC for Casey is OK also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong