Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rural area..not highly populated and not far from the Florida Turnpike which will bring her back to Orlando/Orange County
Maybe she'll pass the time fishing for speckled perch

ThinkTank, Do they have a Probation Office in "Okeechobee" ?

Do you have any idea WHO she would be staying with in "Okee" ?

TIA !

didn't one of the PI's live in that part of FL..Port St Lucie area?

LOL - I actually know people in Okee and have them on the look out. There really isn't any shopping or anything there other than Walmart. It's a quiet little town on the north side of Lake Okeechobee that has a lot of snowbirds there during the winter months. Very country - old Florida. It is close to the Turnpike at Yee Haw Junction - about a 2 hour drive north to Orlando.

Wow Okeechobee... wonder how long until she really goes crazy with no night life, no college boys, no fake jobs, very little shopping. Small town life is a lot different than city life.. and I really don't think that's the bella vita she had in mind. Of course, maybe she'll pull one of her chameleon change acts and learn to drive an air boat and hunt gators.

Interesting. If it was me, heaven forbid, I think I would hide away in a huge city like NYC, change my name, color my hair, maybe get some surgery. Baez could maybe transfer probation to NY. BUT..how can she create a resume? she hasn't worked in years. Maybe I would go to school - learn a trade - maybe she could be like a hairdresser or she does know how to tend bar. Once it's confirmed she's in Okeechobee (if that's true) it will be very very easy for the press to converge on her and watch and record her every move.

If she's in Okeechobee, isn't that ironic. They are hiding her down in by swampiest part of the start. Lots of nature areas and a huge lake nearby. Very ironic indeed.

LOL - I actually know people in Okee and have them on the look out. There really isn't any shopping or anything there other than Walmart. It's a quiet little town on the north side of Lake Okeechobee that has a lot of snowbirds there during the winter months. Very country - old Florida. It is close to the Turnpike at Yee Haw Junction - about a 2 hour drive north to Orlando.
I agree that "old Casey" wouldn't like this town...but "new Casey" might be fine wherever she is ....because she is not in jail anymore! She probably lives her whole life online now. I wonder if she is in discussion groups like we are! lol....Hi Casey!

There is a website that is calling the Okeechobee sightings "Unconfirmed" at http://www.caseytrackers.com/, citing the Twitter reports.

@caseytrackers asks folks to text in sightings of FCA (confirmed and unconfirmed), JB, GA and CA. You can also tweet #foundcasey with sightings.

I'm sorry, but that is just freakin' awesome LOL. They have a color-coded map and everything! :rocker:

There is a website that is calling the Okeechobee sightings "Unconfirmed" at http://www.caseytrackers.com/, citing the Twitter reports.

@caseytrackers asks folks to text in sightings of FCA (confirmed and unconfirmed), JB, GA and CA. You can also tweet #foundcasey with sightings.

I'm sorry, but that is just freakin' awesome LOL. They have a color-coded map and everything! :rocker:

You are right and thanks for posting - very cool interactive site - what a cool idea! :seeya:

You are right and thanks for posting - very cool interactive site - what a cool idea! :seeya:

They need a warning siren and a little flashing light when a new one comes in . LOL LOL:floorlaugh::great:

Very cool!

Click on Puerto Rico, and it says the following:

"She is staying with Jose Baez's mom's house!!" :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

Wow Okeechobee... wonder how long until she really goes crazy with no night life, no college boys, no fake jobs, very little shopping. Small town life is a lot different than city life.. and I really don't think that's the bella vita she had in mind. Of course, maybe she'll pull one of her chameleon change acts and learn to drive an air boat and hunt gators.

There is a busy cowboy honky-tonk type bar there.

I can't imagine trying to "hide" there this time of year. Snowbirds aren't in town yet and I think she would be noticed.

Okeechobee County does have a probation office (per internet search). If she has to live in the county where the probation officer is located, then I think she's more likely in St. Lucie County, the county east of Okeechobee. Many more likely spots there for someone to have a vacation/golf/beach home, etc.

Why she would travel to Okeechobee if she's living in St. Lucie County (where there's lots and lots of shopping), I don't know.

My sister has a ranch just north of Okeechobee and a beach house in St. Lucie County. She's listening out for us.

It is my understanding though I could be wrong that CA HAS to report to probabtion in Orange County then she may request a transfer to another county from her PO and it has to be approved by the PO's supervisor. Let me know it this is true.

It is my understanding though I could be wrong that CA HAS to report to probabtion in Orange County then she may request a transfer to another county from her PO and it has to be approved by the PO's supervisor. Let me know it this is true.

I dunno. News channel 13 keeps reporting that she can report to any probation office in FL. I thought it had to be Orange County too.

18d10d7c-c870-6ce6.jpg

I think I may have found her!!!

That is how it is for everyone else, but apparently the State of Florida feels Casey deserves special treatment. Plus, a waiver she doesn't have to work! :banghead:

That is how it is for everyone else, but apparently the State of Florida feels Casey deserves special treatment. Plus, a waiver she doesn't have to work! :banghead:

And this is the sunshine state????? WOW. So what, she is taking her high school gym class so she can graduate?

Guess cindy can have another graduation party - heck maybe even geraldo can come.

Whatever - thanks jury...........for nothing.

Her being in school from this link - online school, that is. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/24/casey-anthony-reports-for-probation-in-florida/

NOW THIS - what, they are gonna tell us why the mother of the year gets special treatment?
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2011/08-24Anthony.html

And this is the sunshine state????? WOW. So what, she is taking her high school gym class so she can graduate?

Guess cindy can have another graduation party - heck maybe even geraldo can come.

Whatever - thanks jury...........for nothing.

Her being in school from this link - online school, that is. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/24/casey-anthony-reports-for-probation-in-florida/

NOW THIS - what, they are gonna tell us why the mother of the year gets special treatment?
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2011/08-24Anthony.html

I bet that all the other similarly-charged/convicted players in Florida's probation game are *unimpressed*. That's the first thought I had after reading both pieces. Hmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07