Where is Caylee's stroller?

I can't imagine going to Universal park without a stroller. I guess you can rent them, but she didn't have money for gas...so my guess is she wouldn't spend a dime on a stroller.

The first logical step is to comb over photos to see if we can find a few using a stroller in various places. This would give us a clue that she did use one from time to time also we could tell if it was the same one.

I don't have a lot of insight, but I figured I'd post my personal stroller story since I have a child who is 31 months old. Although my child VERY rarely uses the stroller, I always keep it in my car. I just took it out because we've been in the process of moving. It's in our garage, but about to go back in the car. It is one of the strollers that the infant car seat sits in, and then when the child is older is a regular stroller. My mother has a small umbrella stroller that she has used on rare occassion when she forgets to get my stroller from me (and that stroller used to be mine!). Usually though, if she thinks she may need it, we just transfer it from my car to hers when she picks up my child. My in-laws have never even used a stroller with my child.

So, I would be surprised if the A's didn't have some sort of stroller for Caylee. Unless all their shopping was done at places with carts and then never took her for walks.

This has bothered me for a long time. We've heard of everything except a baby stroller in this case.

People with toddlers that young have strollers.

It's been said that KC wouldn't be able to carry Caylee's lifeless body. But she would be able to put her in the stoller and roll that to where ever she dumped Caylee. And possibly the stroller, too.

Stroller's don't decompose.

Thoughts?

Don't know about the stroller- however, very early on someone mentioned that a bluish cart on wheels was in the trunk of KC's car.
On another thread somewhere I recall a bluish cart on wheels being found at the end of a dead end street northwest of a wrecking company at 500Wilmer. Hope this helps!

Do we know that the stroller is not in the garage or in a closet?

Our stroller folds up (as most do) and we keep it that way in the garage because it takes up less room. It was used almost daily for walks (until it snowed).

I have an umbrella stroller in my car, which I may have used once in the last year. When we go out, my almost 3 year old daughter either walks or, if we are in the store with cart, rides in cart. The big stroller took up the entire space in my trunk, and was a pain, which is why I got the umbrella stroller.

I've read that the Pontiac's trunk was small, so I don't think that any stroller she had would be a large one. I'm not even sure that the absence of a stroller means anything. It would all depend on whether one is missing, and I don't recall anyone's testimony referring to Caylee riding in a stroller. As someone mentioned above, the Anthonys would say that ZFG has the stroller.

No, she had a stroller....remember Rev Grund talking about kc showing up Dec 2007 with the baby in one. She used it at JG's graduation ceremony.
___________-

He did talk about that. It was in the message he'd posted on his page. Looking for the link now..
BRB

We don't know, but most people I know with a stroller keep it in the trunk instead of at home for those unexpected side trips where it would be used. I don't think it is unreasonable to explore if Casey used one for Caylee on a regular basis to determine the most likely place for it to be kept at least.

ITA - my DD is almost 3, and I still have our "good" stroller in my trunk...for those just in case she's tired moments if we're out (which never happen, cause I've always got her home before that happens, but you want to be prepared! LOL)

He did talk about that. It was in the message he'd posted on his page. Looking for the link now..
BRB
SNIPPED from the Rev. G's myspace page blog entry for Saturday, August 30, 2008:

"... When we arrived for Police Academy graduation in December of 07 we parked our car, walked toward the pathway leading to the entrance and right into Casey and Caylee. It was one of those moments that you know just didn't happen on its own and there was a Divine Hand directing your path. When I saw the young woman with a stroller coming out of the shadows toward us my heart sank. I immediately thought, "Lord, what are you doing?!" Oh, I knew what He was doing..."

Bolded is mine.

Link to the blog post on Rev. G's myspace page:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=C098D63E-5AD9-48EB-B92E51F12B4B9F4373922682

Don't know about the stroller- however, very early on someone mentioned that a bluish cart on wheels was in the trunk of KC's car.
On another thread somewhere I recall a bluish cart on wheels being found at the end of a dead end street northwest of a wrecking company at 500Wilmer. Hope this helps!

Yes, I do remember the wagon being mentioned. It look something similar to this one, but I believe it was plastic.

Attachments

• wagon.jpg
    wagon.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 102
My daughter is almost three and we haven't used a stroller in almost a year. We always take out the wagon it's her favorite thing to do.

Yes, I do remember the wagon being mentioned. It look something similar to this one, but I believe it was plastic.

I saw a picture of it yesterday, but haven't found it since- it was the type of wagon as fisher price or tyco toys are made of- the wagon part is only half the height of the one you show. You know what- there is also a picture of KC and Caylee at the beach and KC was pulling Kaylee in a wagon. I need to find the picture again and if the top part of the wagon comes off it could be the same one. Will check back later.

When a toddler falls asleep (or dead) they weigh a ton.......KC doesn't look like the type of mom that would strain her back to pick Caylee up and carry her.........there HAS to be a stroller. The party apartments have steps? My thought is that KC dumped the 'dirty smelly' stroller in a dumpster......long gone........

I guess it's anyones guess. My daughter still occasionally gets in the stroller and she is 3 1/2. If we are going to a mall, festival or amusment park I bring the double stroller so my daughter can chill if she wants, if there is a lot of walking involved. I didn't hear any mention of one in the trunk though so it's probably at the A's house IMO. I doubt she would dispose of something so large but then again who I am LOL.

Caylee may have been too old for a stroller. My grandson, same age as Caylee, refused to ride in one since he was two.

I've barely used a stroller for my daughter AT ALL - she's almost two. She's just to busy for it and doesn't sit in it. I always ended up pushing the stroller and carrying her. So to me, not a thought. Especially w/ and almost 3 year old.

She may have used it a year ago but I cant imagine her still using it. Some kids do yes, but I know my son and alot of other kids around 2-2.5 yrs old dont want to sit in a stroller and will walk everywhere they go now. (unless youre going on a long day trip to an amusement park or zoo)

I have always thought that KC used the stroller.... also !!!
it would NOT matter if Little Angel C A Y L E E ... liked the
stroller or NOT.............. maybe when she was alive.... she did NOT
like to ride in it................
BUT
WE are talking about..................
KC..... using this rolling device to dispose of
poor LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! !
I said before in an earlier post........
I think.... she might have just put her in the stroller...
covered her with a blanket... and strolled her like she was a
sleeping child and
dumped her.............
KC IS SICK !!!
It makes me feel so bad to even have my mind try to
think of what this SICK MOTHER did to her
precious little ANGEL * CAYLEE * ! ! !

I am also thinking...
yes she could have used the stroller to
push and stroll a duffle bag ... or suitcase or
even a trash bag / or plastic bin.............

say.... just using the stroller as a wheelbarrow type thing !

Oh it is just mind boggling to me to
even have to try to think what KC 's sick mind... did
it
make me ILL ! ! !
Thanks to
all for trying to solve this case....
I pray for GOD to
help SEEK JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL * CAYLEE * ! ! !

God Bless !
jjgram

She may have used it a year ago but I cant imagine her still using it. Some kids do yes, but I know my son and alot of other kids around 2-2.5 yrs old dont want to sit in a stroller and will walk everywhere they go now. (unless youre going on a long day trip to an amusement park or zoo)

you didn't drug your kids though, casey allegedly did.

Does anyone recall any witness statement that referenced current use of a stroller? I see above, that Richard G. said in December 2007 she was using one but this is on his blog, and not witness testimony. Not that I don't believe the Reverend, I just think testimony has more oomph.

I agree that she could have used a stroller to transport Caylee. With a blanket over the stroller, most anyone who saw her would think the child was sleeping.

For that matter, she could have bought a cheap umbrella stroller for that purpose and just dumped it.

She jogs ... did she have a jogging stroller?

I have never seen mention of a stroller or a pic of Caylee in one.
But then again if her motor skills were very good, then there is no guarantee that she had one. She was almost three.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back