Where is George?

Makes me feel sorry for him. There is nothing worse than saying if only I had done this (insisted that Cindy and he do something about KC when they knew she was not working and also went for full custody). It is sad.

And sometimes it is just too late to unring the bell. But it is NEVER too late to do the right thing. jmo

I asked a friend in Oveido to check when she drove into Orlando. She did and said both GA's and CA's auto's were in the driveway....and the garage door was open. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I've been wondering the same for a while now. GA seems to have gone incognito. I was thinking the allegations would bring him out a bit, but alas, no, just a statement from his lawyer. I do find it odd that he hasn't been to any hearings, except when he was called to testify. For someone who supports his daughter to the point of illegal activity, it seems a bit of a disconnect that he hasn't been there at all... Maybe I'm over ananlyzing, but those are my thoughts.

(Edited because I can't type, or apparently think clearly....content, essentially the same.)

:panic:

If George does not tell the TRUTH and does not seek justice for Caylee, I just don't know how in the world he will be able to face anyone, including himself. Afterall, he is "former" LE and he should understand the "consequences" of lying, particularly "under oath".

Hopefully ... George is having some sort "revelation" and will tell the TRUTH as to WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ...

Hopefully ... George is NOT going to go along with all the "shananigans" of CA and ICA ... and JB and DT ...

Hopefully ... George is thinking "long and hard" about doing the right thing for Justice for Caylee !

I know ... I am hoping for too much ... George, ONLY TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !

Did we ever get confirmed evidence that George actually was seeing RiverC? I must have missed it entirely if so, and would really appreciate someone providing a link to that information.

Thanks so much all !:banghead:

Yes he was, at some point. :)

ETA~ Will look for link.

In line with the where's George thoughts....where's Lee as well? Haven't seen much of him either (again, except for testimony). It almost seems that CA, JB and team are the only ones there...

I asked a friend in Oveido to check when she drove into Orlando. She did and said both GA's and CA's auto's were in the driveway....and the garage door was open. This was about 3 weeks ago.

A friend visited the remains site and drove by the Anthony home on Feb 22nd, and spoke to George, who looked like he just got out of the shower, and he was in the driveway washing a red Explorer/Jeep. There was a newer green minivan/SUV in the driveway and no cars in the garage. She told him she was sorry about Caylee and he said thank you.

After the Dec. 10, 2010 Hearing - littlemisslegal spoke to a reporter at the Hearing, and the reporter asked her if she knew where George lives because George was seen at a fast food place, not near his home, taking out food.

interesting timing. I'm just reading the depo of Krysal Holloway. I wonder if the poor woman ever got her money back from George. Since he told Cindy he was looking for a job when he was really at her house - maybe that's where he is ;).

I don't know what he does while CA is in court, but I bet he's not watching the Food Channel.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

MOO

Mel

Did we ever get confirmed evidence that George actually was seeing RiverC? I must have missed it entirely if so, and would really appreciate someone providing a link to that information.

Thanks so much all !:banghead:

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

Depo here:

Yes she was seeing George secretly, but she didn't admit to having relations.

Mel

George is either:
a. Looking for a job or working
b. avoiding the courtroom for his mental health
c. avoiding Cindy or ICA or both
d. complying with a defense strategy

I don't have a clue which one it is.

I do believe however that he will continue to try to save ICA, no matter what it takes.

George is either:
a. Looking for a job or working
b. avoiding the courtroom for his mental health
c. avoiding Cindy or ICA or both
d. complying with a defense strategy

I don't have a clue which one it is.

I do believe however that he will continue to try to save ICA, no matter what it takes.

I agree with all except the part that he is currently Working...I would be surprised if he has been able to find a job, not with the way the economy is here in Florida..every day more and more people are losing their jobs.
I had another friend get laid off last week.

I agree with all except the part that he is currently Working...I would be surprised if he has been able to find a job, not with the way the economy is here in Florida..every day more and more people are losing their jobs.
I had another friend get laid off last week.
Unless someone took pity on George and offered him employment. It could work in his favor to a degree I would think. People still seem to feel more sorry for George than the rest of them.

A friend visited the remains site and drove by the Anthony home on Feb 22nd, and spoke to George, who looked like he just got out of the shower, and he was in the driveway washing a red Explorer/Jeep. There was a newer green minivan/SUV in the driveway and no cars in the garage. She told him she was sorry about Caylee and he said thank you.

After the Dec. 10, 2010 Hearing - littlemisslegal spoke to a reporter at the Hearing, and the reporter asked her if she knew where George lives because George was seen at a fast food place, not near his home, taking out food.
Out looking for a job maybe, or actually working near there?

I think anything George does is done to help KC. If the defense tries to blame him, I imagine it is with his blessing.

Unless someone took pity on George and offered him employment. It could work in his favor to a degree I would think. People still seem to feel more sorry for George than the rest of them.

I think the part in one of the documents where it says how George, initially, grabbed ICA and demanded to know about Caylee helped him a lot!
:floorlaugh:
But then he switched! :waitasec:
"Koolaid"
:woohoo::floorlaugh:

interesting timing. I'm just reading the depo of Krysal Holloway. I wonder if the poor woman ever got her money back from George. Since he told Cindy he was looking for a job when he was really at her house - maybe that's where he is ;).

I don't know what he does while CA is in court, but I bet he's not watching the Food Channel.

MOO

Mel
GA knew Caylee was deceased and insisted on collecting money to look for her. While collecting money and drinking beer and playing footsies he was not honest, why should we expect more now? Those were the days of grieving.

While I completely disagree with the way all of the Anthonys have behaved, I do sincerely hope that they either are or will get some professional help. :twocents:

I think the part in one of the documents where it says how George, initially, grabbed ICA and demanded to know about Caylee helped him a lot!
:floorlaugh:
But then he switched! :waitasec:
"Koolaid"
:woohoo::floorlaugh:

You know, I was thinking his story about grabbing Casey and demanding to know this and that is just so much more BS he tosses out to get sympathy, to look like an involved parent. I go back and read his state depo where he tried to say he was there, waiting to walk Casey home only to do the math and figure he was not even in the neighborhood. The same with what he told LE about chasing her. BS. BS. BS. I think I have a good indication of what GA is all about. He's a self indulgent type with a very thin skin. He took out credit cards in his wife's name, according to SP who no doubt got her info from CA.
We learned that KH was not the only woman duped by his little act. GA says whatever he thinks others want to hear. He has no regard for the truth. I'm not sure which anthony is the sickest, but I'm leaning towards this one.

I just hope that George is finally beginning to realize what Casey did to his precious grand child. I hope he wants to tell the truth.

It would not surprise me one bit after this trial is over and done with that George & Cindy divorce (I think this would benefit George greatly).

Heck, If I lived with Cindy, i'd be begging to be taken to the loony bin.

also, Cindy's brother Rick is going to testify right?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back