Where Is Heather?

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by Softail, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Where is Heather?

1. In Water

98 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. Buried in SC

67 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Outside of SC

32 vote(s)
    9.0%
  4. I don't know

77 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Laying in woods

21 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Where TM could watch the site

30 vote(s)
    8.4%
  7. hurts my heart; but, a landfill

32 vote(s)
    9.0%
  1. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Yea the area around Longbeards is definitely a possibility too.

He likely had a few places he would hook up with HE and I think the photos were sent from those locations. I think wife made him take her to each one of the places he and HE would hook up so she could send back photos to HE to make her jealous.

LE never did give an exact time when those photos were sent but they were right around the time of her disappearance. I think those photos were somehow involved in his excuse to HE about a fight with his wife to lure her out to meet him.

One theory is he lured her to one of his usual hook up places where he would park with her and this time a 3rd person surprised HE and her body could be real close to there.

And somewhere close to Longbeards is possibly one of those spots.

2. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

3. HauntsForHope

HauntsForHope Southern Sleuther

IMO the Ms took her body, in luggage, along with them in the camper and disposed of her along the way. She will be far out of state and her remains found by a passer by. I sure hope they don't get away with it. They are such horrible people.

4. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

5. JerseyGirl

Today marks 4 years since Heather went missing. A memorial service is scheduled to take place at Peachtree Landing from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

[​IMG]

http://www.live5news.com/story/3708...gather-on-4-year-anniversary-of-disappearance

The event is called “A Night of H.E.L.P.P.” with “H.E.L.P.P.” being an acronym standing for Hope. Encouragement. Love. Purpose. Perseverance, according to a posting on the “Findheatherelvis” Facebook page.

“We will gather in this hope on Dec 18th, at Peachtree Landing to remember a piece of our family we have been missing for 4 long years. We hope you will join us to remember your loved ones as well,” reads a Facebook post on the event. “This night is not just about Heather, it is about our community. In the same way you have all gathered and stood faithful to our family in our time of need, we want to give back.”

http://counton2.com/2017/12/18/fami...year-anniversary-of-disappearance-with-vigil/

6. JerseyGirl

7. BloodHoundSleuther

BloodHoundSleuther Well-Known Member

8. BloodHoundSleuther

BloodHoundSleuther Well-Known Member

9. TedMac

TedMac Well-Known Member

10. Dylgem22

Dylgem22 Where is Heather Elvis? #Moonchild

I was just thinking of Heather and her family today ... Where is Heather??? I was hoping we would have answers by now.

11. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

Both M’s may be in jail, but this case leaves me haunted about where Heather could be. Her poor family, left with no answers.

I hope someday law enforcement will discover evidence of murder and the Moorers get put on trial once more. I think we all are waiting/wanting for the truth of what happened to Heather to be exposed.

In my opinion, this case will never rest until she gets properly put to rest. I pray her family one day will be able to.

lstiff, travelbug, JaelynKL and 4 others like this.
  12. PeterThomasFan

PeterThomasFan Well-Known Member

O/T

The Netflix docuseries “Don’t **** With Cats” explores the online hunt for Luka Magnotta, a fame-chaser who posted videos online of him killing cats before moving on to a human.

Has anyone else watched this yet on Netflix? Not looking to start a major convo here on Heather's thread. Just an interesting angle that came from the perspective of sleuthers and wanted to share with everyone here. They really did some great investigative work, although they hit a brick wall with L.E. – without saying much more to give it away. Worth a watch!

@Sulamith started a thread on the series here: Netflix series "Don't **** With Cats".

W.S. Thread: Luka Rocco Magnotta AKA Eric Newman

tezi, lstiff, Sulamith and 1 other person like this.
  13. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

Thank you PeterThomasFan! I started the thread from my Kindle and I was not sure it actually posted as I could not find it. I usually use my PC.

PeterThomasFan likes this.
  14. Jewels53

Jewels53 Well-Known Member

Thinking of Heather! I wish someone would talk!

15. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

Had the same thought. And/or wish she would be found. Her family was left hanging and I feel for them, as all of us here do.

16. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

17. Dylgem22

Dylgem22 Where is Heather Elvis? #Moonchild

I was just in the N Myrtle Beach area the past few days for a family funeral, and whenever I'm in the area I always think of Heather. It's hard not thinking she could be anywhere, and passing the sites she would have seen, done her living if it wasn't cut short by those monster M's. Hopefully soon the family will have answers.

CurlyQ, travelbug, Jewels53 and 2 others like this.
  18. Missed opportunity

Missed opportunity New Member

Is there any amateurs that are still working on Heather's whereabouts?

19. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Just saw this on a HE FB page that I follow:

"Disappeared in the darkness of Heather Elvis An ID Mystery" will premiere next Wednesday, May 27, at 9 p.m. on Investigation Discovery, or ID.

20. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Investigation Discovery
    11 mins ·
    In December 2013, police in the Myrtle Beach area discover an abandoned car at a pitch-dark boat landing. They quickly surmise its owner - twenty-year-old Heather Elvis - has vanished. Authorities race to find Heather and stumble into a twisted web of lies, betrayal and fury. In this two-hour special, we speak with Heather's parents, sister and best friend and join prosecutors on their quest for answers and justice.

Disappeared in the Darkness: An ID Mystery starts tonight at 9/8c.

tezi, Knox, EmmaRose and 4 others like this.