Where Is Heather?

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by Softail, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Where is Heather?

1. In Water

99 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. Buried in SC

67 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Outside of SC

32 vote(s)
    8.9%
  4. I don't know

77 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. Laying in woods

22 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. Where TM could watch the site

30 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. hurts my heart; but, a landfill

33 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. PeterThomasFan

PeterThomasFan Well-Known Member

BrainScratch: What Happened to Heather Elvis?
    May 22, 2020

2. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

3. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

You guys, this is SO good. Some photos I haven't seen before including this one :eek:

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 5.00.31 PM.png

My GF, Nancy Livesay, and the rest of the attorneys were all interviewed which was great.

If you don't have ID, watch it ASAP, because it will probably get removed.

byo, neverletgo, Marg from Oz and 7 others like this.
  4. Kakidoll

Kakidoll Karma never forgets

i swear that tattoo looks like they stuttered her name. HORRIBLE job. And FRESH. NOT done the year before.
    Saw more and heard more last night than i had before. I have 2 theories. She either was in the truck and taken back to the compound, or she never made it to PeachTree Landing alive. I don't think SM did it, i do think it was TM. I think he talks a good game now but i do think he was in love with her and if he had ANY way at all to do it, he would have left Tammy for her. I do think she was Pregnant and that is what sent TM over the edge. Seeing the last pic of HE last night in the car, she had the pregnant puff going on. I want to know WHO told TM or SM she was pregnant. I'm kinda thinking someone from Tilted Kilt, and they feel very guilty over it... knowing it may well have been the catalyst

5. WideOpen

WideOpen Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    Great interviews/narration with the legal professionals and it crushed me to hear Heathers sister speak.
    Heather was so pretty.
    jmo

byo, Luckyzmom, Marg from Oz and 5 others like this.
  6. Gardenista

I was hoping they would tell us what the photo was on the phone, maybe we’ll find out some day.

spiritseeker31, ogls, byo and 4 others like this.
  7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

8. Kakidoll

why do you think it will be removed? The civil case?

Marg from Oz, Jewels53 and Gardenista like this.
  9. Gardenista

No, because Discovery is usually pretty quick to remove videos from YT due to copyright claims. I'm actually surprised it's still up.

10. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

If Heather is ever found, will they charge Sid & Tammy with murder? If yes, we'll never hear a peep about that photo until there is a murder trial. Hopefully Donald straightens up his life, so he'll be around to testify about it.

I tivo'd' it and tried to watch it twice and fell asleep. Going in to finish watching it now.

11. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

Thank you Gardenista for this. Just spent the
    last couple of hours watching it. I am thinking she is buried somewhere near the Moorer compound. Didn't leave much time for disposing of a body between going to the landing and back home. Definately Heather was in that truck. Should be also looking at all those people who cleaned the truck for hours. This is Just my opinion .

Jewels53, Quiet Time and Gardenista like this.
  12. Marg from Oz

I am surmising it was a deceased Heather. The questions asked by the attorney lead to that.

spiritseeker31, byo, ogls and 2 others like this.
  13. Kakidoll

I still think TM's Dad is who moved the body from the truck when he left the next morning.

14. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

I can't shake the feeling that TM's Father played a role in getting rid of Heather's body (sorry that sounds so crass).

That whole family was in cahoots and I believe each one knew. Maybe not complete knowledge (body location), but certainly the cover-up that ensued. I've never seen anything like their behavior, it was bizarre & surreal. I still believe secrets run deep, even prior to Heather's murder.

I still check the inmate search records every couple of months. Tammy is still a wardkeeper assistant (shudder). Sid an electricians helper. Incarcerated Inmate Search

I'm heartbroken for the devastation this has wreaked in the Elvis family, I so want them to have answers and be able to bring Heather's remains home.

ogls, razzledazzle, panacea and 10 others like this.
  15. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

You and me both!! Poinsettia's at farmer's market my arse ...

tezi, EmmaRose, JerseyGirl and 3 others like this.
  16. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

I just got round to watching this.

May she RIP

tezi likes this.
  17. ogls

ogls Patriot Mom on YT

Anyone know if Fam/Friends were in the business of or had a pond dug? I think theres a mineral in there some farmers use too and dig ponds for that. IDK that area or how to learn that info? I'd be looking for 1-6mths after using that web of F&F. That chick is evil looking, huge hater bet her flock is the same hmm

tezi and Marg from Oz like this.
  18. Marg from Oz

Poor Heather was way out of her depth when she palled up with Sydney. Little did she know there was a woman without scruples waiting for anyone who touched her man.

19. Caring4Many

Caring4Many Verified Insider-Rose Marie Gayhart Case

**Underline & Italic by me-already had bold sections so this made more sense.

Help me get this thought out of my head. Do we know if the Ms had more than one vehicle? If Augusta Plantation was anything significant? While trying to sleep the other night I had a thought. What if this time frame was when HE met up with TM or SM? They meet at Longbeards, HE is harmed, she’s taken to Augusta, they go back to Longbeards to make sure nothing is left behind. The plan originally is to leave her car at home then they realize if they’re seen walking away from the area or picking the other one up that it’s too risky. So they agree to meet at PTL and ditch her car and pick up the one who was “tco business.” I’m sure this is a stretch, but while thinking of the cellphone timeline I was thinking that HE was really trying to call the pay phone to tell SM that she wasn’t coming, she needed to think about things after talking to BW. Then this thought occurred. I also noticed that there is some open field like areas at Longbeards & Augusta but I know google can be deceiving.
    Feel free to pick this all apart, I won’t be heartbroken, I was just trying to think of where Heather could possibly be and found this thread. I really believe that wherever/whatever the Ms did with Heather, they’re confident that she won’t be found, otherwise why would they not attempt to make any deals in exchange? I get SM not turning in TM, she is the controlling type and probably had something in place that she used to hold over him. She’s not super smart but she’s not stupid. I feel like SM would just do what he was told to at this point. But I feel like she would use something to her benefit & to be with her kids. Maybe I’m wrong.

Rush4087 and Marg from Oz like this.
  20. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I have a similar theory, but it involves help from others (unknown friends, young friends). I'm trying to remember now why I had in my head young people and who they were, but I did write out my theory (also using Jersey Girl's timeline) somewhere in these threads! I believe in my theory Heather was dumped in the Longbeard's dumpster, though.

Marg from Oz and Caring4Many like this.