Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Across from the compound, I see there are a few ponds (bodies of water). I wonder if these ponds were checked.

I think that's one of those things, where someone claims the bigger (nearby) city, that people from outside the area have actually heard of...Charleston is only 20 minutes from Summerville. Plus, there's general confusion sometimes about Charleston vs. North Charleston, same as Myrtle Beach vs. North Myrtle Beach. North Charleston is not the NORTHERN PART of Charleston. It's a separate town and its outskirts touch the outskirts of Summerville.

ETA: I lived in Charleston for 13 years and drove to Disney, from there, twice. I'm a speed demon and it took me 5½ hours. Stupid Jacksonville traffic. Grrr...

LOL I learned that "North Charleston" detail a few months ago....the hard way! I had an appointment down there - and thought 'Oh, it's North Charleston - so it won't take me quite as long to get there". Wrong. Was a ways further down the road........and yes, I ended up being late. :(

Who names a city "North *advertiser censored*" when it's SOUTHWEST of "*advertiser censored*" ?? :pullhair:

LOL I learned that "North Charleston" detail a few months ago....the hard way! I had an appointment down there - and thought 'Oh, it's North Charleston - so it won't take me quite as long to get there". Wrong. Was a ways further down the road........and yes, I ended up being late. :(

Who names a city "North *advertiser censored*" when it's SOUTHWEST of "*advertiser censored*" ?? :pullhair:
What? Where WERE you? Southwest of Charleston is James Island (which is really just a suburb) and Johns Island. North Chuck is NNW of downtown Charleston. I bet your were really late. Haha.

Across from the compound, I see there are a few ponds (bodies of water). I wonder if these ponds were checked.

I agree the ponds should be checked if not already.

Been wondering why their place is called a "compound". Is that a common term in SC for residences ?

I've never heard that term before this case. I've only heard compound been used for larger facilities and stuff like that.
Is it used for their place because of all the security cameras? That I could see as a valid use of the term because their place does seem like a security compound with all the cameras :)

Been wondering why their place is called a "compound". Is that a common term in SC for residences ?

I've never heard that term before this case. I've only heard compound been used for larger facilities and stuff like that.
Is it used for their place because of all the security cameras? That I could see as a valid use of the term because their place does seem like a security compound with all the cameras :)

I think it's just been informally being called this since it includes the home of the Moorers and Tammy's family, and a separate barn or something. It's like a compound.

What? Where WERE you? Southwest of Charleston is James Island (which is really just a suburb) and Johns Island. North Chuck is NNW of downtown Charleston. I bet your were really late. Haha.

Well......

All I know is I headed south to Charleston (like I'd normally go) - then I had to keep going......then the gps headed me west. Maybe it took me northwest -- I dunno? :shrug: I just now I was headed south and had to keep going to get to where I was going! LOL

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

It's being called a compound because there is more than one residence on the property.

Well......

All I know is I headed south to Charleston (like I'd normally go) - then I had to keep going......then the gps headed me west. Maybe it took me northwest -- I dunno? :shrug: I just now I was headed south and had to keep going to get to where I was going! LOL

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Haha! You're cracking me up. :floorlaugh:

The question still remains....where is Heather?

My wish is that she is found so that she gets the dignified burial that she deserves.
And so that her family will possibly have some closure.

The question still remains....where is Heather?

My wish is that she is found so that she gets the dignified burial that she deserves.
And so that her family will possibly have some closure.

So true. This group of threads is about one thing. Heather. I hope she is found and she can rest in piece and her family and loved ones can rest easier. A life taken too soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this has been discussed but I been thinking that if HCPD could tell Heather was @ home & that one call HCPD stated the M's were @ home...........could they not ping the M's phones say maybe 24 to 48 hours after the time she went missing to find locations to do a search for Heather?

Maybe this has been discussed but I been thinking that if HCPD could tell Heather was @ home & that one call HCPD stated the M's were @ home...........could they not ping the M's phones say maybe 24 to 48 hours after the time she went missing to find locations to do a search for Heather?

I'm sure they have done this and did not come up with anything. I think they were trying to be careful so as to not be traced. My guess is that is why the call came from a pay phone initially and they likely didn't have their phones with them when they went to PTL. That would explain why the have heathers phone at PTL calling SM phone but did not state his phone was at PTL. It's pretty common knowledge that you can trace cell phone locations DMD with TM watching Nancy Grace she likely had this figured out in her head.

1 call from pay phone so as to not be traced to the Ms

2 leave phone cells at home so if HE does call they can show they were at home.

3 say they didn't answer because SM already told Heather to stop calling him.

Put Heather either in water at PTL or take her somewhere else but not take cells when they did this.

IMO their plan may have worked had HE not made the call to her roommate.

I'm sure they have done this and did not come up with anything. I think they were trying to be careful so as to not be traced. My guess is that is why the call came from a pay phone initially and they likely didn't have their phones with them when they went to PTL. That would explain why the have heathers phone at PTL calling SM phone but did not state his phone was at PTL. It's pretty common knowledge that you can trace cell phone locations DMD with TM watching Nancy Grace she likely had this figured out in her head.

1 call from pay phone so as to not be traced to the Ms

2 leave phone cells at home so if HE does call they can show they were at home.

3 say they didn't answer because SM already told Heather to stop calling him.

Put Heather either in water at PTL or take her somewhere else but not take cells when they did this.

IMO their plan may have worked had HE not made the call to her roommate.

Agreed. Although Heather's cell phone records still would have been looked at, it still would have been discovered the last contact was with SM's phone, and the truck would still have showed up on surveillance video.

Agreed. Although Heather's cell phone records still would have been looked at, it still would have been discovered the last contact was with SM's phone, and the truck would still have showed up on surveillance video.

That is why I have a hard time thinking it was a plan.

True !!!

Also, we don't know when the M's became aware that she had been reported missing, or rather, if they were aware on Wednesday that she had not been missed yet and decided to take a chance to move her elsewhere. They could have easily monitored social media to determine if anyone seemed to know she had disappeared.

( I still wonder how she was not missed, before her car was found. You'd think BW would be looking for her on Wed. and it seems unusual that someone like Heather would not answer calls or texts for two days. And no one called her parents, I guess. Just seems odd to me...not that it probably mattered as far as Heather being saved...:(. )

Which reminds me of something that occurred to me earlier on- If Sydney had any "smarts", he would have continued to call Heather's phone as if he were wondering where she was ????

I think because I for one don't know much about SM, he definetly lied one way or the other, knows a lot & probably can tell the whole tradgedy. Not sure if I've heard his voice? Not sure if that was just stupid of a public defender to let SM show up in court with a Disney tie on or what and that slumping pouting look..weird. Pretty sure the writings on facebook were ultra feminine and at one point and thought well maybe he was.. at last, it's TM who wrote them. There's very little about SM. TM spread herself throughout communities online. [modsnip] tia & jmo eta, gag order nevermind.

Why are posters continuing to try to include other perps in this crime? Where has LE indicated that anyone but TM and SM were involved?

If you have a link, then add it. If not, then don't cast aspersions on those that are NOT implicated by LE or MSM.

Salem

i have thought this too. i think there could be a good argument by the solicitor that if the Ms phone was turned off 24-48 hours after Heather went missing and prior to this their phones have always been active and never turned off...that looks pretty suspicious to me. jmo

also, can't remember the date when the Ms withdrew the money from the bank...were they able to trace the phones then? were the phones turned back on?

say, if they kept the phones on at the house and the phones only stayed at the house...that does not prevent them from getting rid of Heather's body. they could have just not taken their phones with them as to have an alibi that they stayed home the whole day/days.

my other theory, is that when LE stated at one time that more arrests may by made, i keep on thinking that they had someone else get rid of the body - maybe the withdrawl for for a payoff to someone?

these of course are just my opinion and trying to cover all bases

eta: this is the date of the withdrawl - https://twitter.com/marshall_staton/status/445629538278862849

Why are posters continuing to try to include other perps in this crime? Where has LE indicated that anyone but TM and SM were involved?

If you have a link, then add it. If not, then don't cast aspersions on those that are NOT implicated by LE or MSM.

Salem

Maybe it is being discussed because it has been in the news that police have not ruled out further arrests?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back