Where is the exculpatory evidence we were promised?

Besides the "possible" hair of Terry Hobbs, which can easily be explained by secondary transfer, where is all this climactic evidence that proves the WM3 are innocent and that Terry Hobbs (or are we onto another family member now?) is the real killer?

It's a misdirect, just like with the CP5. "This other guy raped her too, so the guys who raped her first must not be rapists." I think you are correct that it is secondary transfer.

This thread has been open since 2016. Any updates? Has the evidence turned up yet?

of course damiens lawyers already knew all this.

Just makes it look like they are trying to clear their names...although fruitless.....puleeeease.

How cool would it have been for the judge to say ...yeah sure...let's test those shoe laces shall we?????

;)......:rolleyes:

Just makes it look like they are trying to clear their names...although fruitless.....puleeeease.

How cool would it have been for the judge to say ...yeah sure...let's test those shoe laces shall we?????

3 shoelaces we're used to tie the boys. Each boy was tied with a different type of knot. I'd love to see those laces tested with the mvac. I'd also would have loved to see Damiens face when he learned the evidence wasn't lost

that would have been great. Let's do that, judge, like the defense is requesting.

Let's assume it's all a dog and pony show centered around nothing but optics and publicity on Damien's part and the evidence testing request is slanted. I still don't see why he'd bother with all this. He's already out of prison. He doesn't NEED the publicity. He does speaking tours and writes books and does interviews already and seems to be doing fine.

Even if we're to assume that the DNA testing is selective on the part of the defense, one would have to be really confident that nothing would turn up, wouldn't they? Let's say he knows the shoelaces are clean. How? DNA and hairs and blood droplets and all sorts of trace evidence are finicky little buggers with a mind of their own.

3 shoelaces we're used to tie the boys. Each boy was tied with a different type of knot. I'd love to see those laces tested with the mvac. I'd also would have loved to see Damiens face when he learned the evidence wasn't lost

Agreed. I'd like to see that smile myself

that would have been great. Let's do that, judge, like the defense is requesting.

Let's assume it's all a dog and pony show centered around nothing but optics and publicity on Damien's part and the evidence testing request is slanted. I still don't see why he'd bother with all this. He's already out of prison. He doesn't NEED the publicity. He does speaking tours and writes books and does interviews already and seems to be doing fine.

Even if we're to assume that the DNA testing is selective on the part of the defense, one would have to be really confident that nothing would turn up, wouldn't they? Let's say he knows the shoelaces are clean. How? DNA and hairs and blood droplets and all sorts of trace evidence are finicky little buggers with a mind of their own.
There's a lot of pressure on Damien actually.
I think he actually loves it though.
I hope guilt is underlyingly eating him alive...cause no matter how much of this charade he plays...the truth is the truth is the truth.

oh gee.....
how terribly disappointing for damien.....

the status quo remains.......

conveniently.
All due respect - but stop that. Damien's lawyers knew full well that defendants out on Alford pleas cannot test evidence like this. The WM3 are being treated the same as every other Alford defendant through the system. They are not special and the State cannot go outside of legal precedent here because then you open the door to every other defendant under similar circumstances and others who have been previously denied having grounds to sue.

The law is the law is the law. Damien's lawyers know this and can grandstand and posture all they want. State followed normal procedure here.

All due respect - but stop that. Damien's lawyers knew full well that defendants out on Alford pleas cannot test evidence like this. The WM3 are being treated the same as every other Alford defendant through the system. They are not special and the State cannot go outside of legal precedent here because then you open the door to every other defendant under similar circumstances and others who have been previously denied having grounds to sue.

The law is the law is the law. Damien's lawyers know this and can grandstand and posture all they want. State followed normal procedure here.
excuse me??
stop what exactly??

That Damien gets to live his life free without bringing the exculpatory evidence promised to 'clear his name"????

well, thats exactly what happened. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back