Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters

Rumpole

Formerly known as "Hercule Poirot"
Reaction score
Website
randomtopics.org
Several broad theories of exactly how Caylee died have emerged. In considering my ideas I realise they are at best vague. Commiting to a precise location is a way of clarifying that.

I believe she died at her Gparents home

ETA, In her own room

I keep thinking about the scratches on the trunk. Not sure we ever really heard if they were inside or outside. This always made me ill... that thought... so I lean toward the trunk.

I voted the car on the night of the 15th after the fight between KC and CA and KC left with Caylee. This is a good question, can't wait to see the answers.

I voted the car on the night of the 15th after the fight between KC and CA and KC left with Caylee. This is a good question, can't wait to see the answers.
I started it because I have always said "in the house" and don't go with accident, but I have never stopped and even thought about the detail (Who really wants to)

I want to vote but I'm not sure where she died precisely. I want to say in Caylee's room then pool.. However, I've always thought the car as well. Maybe in her carseat, but then the pool ladder comes into play and don't know why she would kill her in the car then put her in the pool :waitasec: So, I'm not voting :snooty: :D

I don't know why I think it happened in KC's room I guess because they supposedly slept in there together spent alot of time in there watching tv.

Next thought would be the car.

I don't believe it was an accident, I think she suffocated her and I voted Casey's room but I'm torn between that and the car after the fight....not sure yet if I believe George's story or not.

I want to vote but I'm not sure where she died precisely. I want to say in Caylee's room then pool.. However, I've always thought the car as well. Maybe in her carseat, but then the pool ladder comes into play and don't know why she would kill her in the car then put her in the pool :waitasec: So, I'm not voting :snooty: :D
Ah ha!

That's why I asked the question. I was very undecided too. This is a chance to think hard enough to commit. At least for now. We all retain the right to change if new info pops up.

The car. I don't think Caylee returned to the Anthony home alive after the night of Cindy and Casey's fight.

I keep thinking about the scratches on the trunk. Not sure we ever really heard if they were inside or outside. This always made me ill... that thought... so I lean toward the trunk.

Sorry if this has been answered: I did not remeber hearing about scratches on the trunk - Do you have a link to that?

Sorry if this has been answered: I did not remeber hearing about scratches on the trunk - Do you have a link to that?

Hi, no I'm sorry I don't. It was at the very beginning of the case, around the time of the decomp in the trunk and the cadaver dogs. It's something I think LE may be holding close to the vest, just my opinion. Or it could be nothing - but I definitely remember it.

At first I thought she suffocated her in some way in her bedroom while she was napping.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the theory JWG/Bond alluded to -- Caylee fell asleep in her carseat while Caylee pretended to leave for work on 6/16. KC returned to their home and got distracted and by the time she remembered Caylee, she was dead.

So, either Caylee's room or her carseat.

From July until December, I was convinced the murder happened in the car in the woods somewhere. That was, until the body was found. Then I shifted gears to the A house. I'm thinking the crime occurred in Casey's room or the car.

If memory serves, I thought the scratches were on the outside of the trunk, possibly caused by driving through brush when disposing of a body out in the woods???

Hi, no I'm sorry I don't. It was at the very beginning of the case, around the time of the decomp in the trunk and the cadaver dogs. It's something I think LE may be holding close to the vest, just my opinion. Or it could be nothing - but I definitely remember it.

OMG! If that were true...I think for me that information brings it to a whole new level. At First I wanted to say accident with the pool information and the Dogs hitting in the backyard. It is just so hard for me to comprehend such a outright vicious act that my heart keeps getting in the way of head!

Won't know until the trial.

(Quite the uncomfortable subject for a thread.)

I think she died in the trunk of Casey's car. :furious:
The car trunk that Casey used as her babysitter.:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth