Where the Avery Conspiracy Theory Falls Apart

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by JanIreland, Jan 10, 2016.

1. kelthesleuth

kelthesleuth New Member

Doing some e-learning about forensic psychology and thought the point made here about most problematic factors contributing to wrongful convictions was rather interesting... just thought I'd share

Attached Files:

2. websurfer

websurfer Active Member

From what I have heard and read,there iis no logical conclusion
    Other than the obvious one,which has been reached.

3. Limaes

Limaes Active Member

For a conspiracy theory to fall apart, it has to have a solid foundation to begin with. It does not.
    Steven Avery was convicted almost 9 years ago. Am I, or anyone else, expected to believe that the film makers have had 'powerful' proof of a 'set up', and have just sat on it all these years?

All that footage they took was useless because no one was interested in a guilty person. Edit it, twist it and sell it as an innocent man wrongly convicted again, throw in that the cops set him up and bingo...they have a winner.

At the end of the day, the women of Wisconsin, can sleep better at night knowing he is, and will remain, locked up.

4. Limaes

Limaes Active Member

5. dexter75

dexter75 Active Member

You think those interviews were upsetting?

Wait until you read the Kachinsky emails:furious: ( if you haven't already )

6. Cymbaline

Cymbaline Legal Intuologist

7. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Teresa

And no blood on the steering wheel or shift knob ... bullcarp.

8. bodester413

bodester413 Well-Known Member

If the key and the blood next to the steering wheel were both planted I have to say I think two different people did it. I was trying to remove a windshield wiper blade once and ended up with a big gash on one of my fingers. It kept opening back up for days every time I would use my hand. It left a blood mark in the little indent next to my steering wheel that looked exactly like the one on the Rav4. The blood was halfway coagulated and stuck to the plastic. I've gone back and forth on my opinion of the key they found in SA's bedroom. Slanted more towards planted overall. So many wonky things about how it was found...After reading Brendan's transcripts I almost wonder if he didn't put the key there though.. At one point they questioned him about the key....where it was before...when did he see it...was it washed off...etc. Reading it I kept thinking to myself...There's something I'm missing here?? I'm trying to avoid listening to his interrogations. I started one a few days back and had to turn it off....It was just too much when you could see his body language ...hear the inflection of his voice. You get so much more actually watching it though.