Where the heck is George???

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by nachomama, Oct 14, 2008.

1. nachomama

nachomama New Member

Fox 35 just reported that George is not at home and hasn't been seen since court this morning.. Cindy is at the house and some woman is sitting in a car in their driveway.. Strange.....

2. Loading...

3. Apex-mom

Apex-mom New Member

Sure makes you wonder if they (CA and GA) will stay together after all this...(?) Were they seen together today at all? (sorry I missed most of the footage so I'm waiting for NG to get filled in!)

4. LeLe1953

LeLe1953 Former Member

I hope George is spending the afternoon with clergy & a grief counseler.
    Maybe he is at the sheriffs office begging her to tell him where Caylee is, pleading with his daughter to let him bury his grand daughter. If she refuses I hope he slaps the pi$$ out of her.

5. aqua_mom

aqua_mom New Member

My guess is with Lee perhaps?

6. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

Poor George, I really feel for him and I hope that he has a close friend (we haven't seen that though) that will give him somewhere to go and someone to talk to. Where is LEE? Anybody seen him anywhere?

7. Jagger-Byrne

Jagger-Byrne New Member

I was wondering that, too.

8. debs

debs Former Member

I just asked this on another thread.

My deep secret thought? He's confessed to some culpability and cover-up and is being questioned in depth and arraigned hisownself.

9. Bunkie78

Bunkie78 New Member

LeLe, I hope your right about the counselor, he needs one. If I were him I wouldn't want to go home either.

O/T, but I love your avatar. :crazy:

10. Investig8

Investig8 Justice for Caylee

Did George ever show up back at the house today? I mean, if Cindy is furious at him, I imagine he has stayed away. Cindy, will you please wake up??

11. Ilenser

Ilenser New Member

He did the right thing. Hope Cindy does not kill him and put his body in the trunk.

(I hope that doesnt sound sick )

12. deniseinga63

deniseinga63 New Member

For these two to even make it through all of this and stay together they will need to use the same mindset of their crazy daughter. Convince themselves Casey never exsisted, sell their home and go to hawaii and make a new life for themselves.

13. Meagain

Meagain New Member

I'm worried about George. Was Cindy in the courtroom? Certainly he wasn't in the car with Cindy and KC.

And Cindy is alone in the house? Uhhh.... That alone concerns me.

Surely George was going to testify truthfully and Cindy is 'upset' with him. Probably told him not to come home for all I know.

But I'm worried about both of them. Mostly Cindy IF IF IF she's really alone in that house. WHERE is Lee?

14. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

I have had the same thoughts.

15. What'sThatClue

What'sThatClue New Member

He hasn't been home and no one seems to know where he is. Maybe he's with NeJame?

I heard earlier that Lee is at the A's home but haven't heard anything else since this morning.

Yep, if I were George I sure wouldn't go home and face Cindy. Did y'all see video of her pounding on the reporter's car window and screaming at them? They didn't play what she said but she looked vicious, imho. I think it was a Fox35 reporter who was following CA when she was taking KC to the drop-off and KC jumped in the LE car--Cindy got out of the car and, wow!

When Cindy finally pulled into her drive, she was talking on the phone. Maybe to GA or LA? :confused:

Anyway, that's a hint, I think, of what GA faces when he does go home. No wonder he apparently isn't there yet.

16. Marina2

Marina2 New Member

Where has Lee been all day? It seems that he would want to be there for his mother after what she went through today. Maybe that's Mallory's car and he sent her over to check on her. I don't know but if this were my family we would all be together to support each other...strange.

17. suki

suki give a smile - get a smile

I'm concern about George also - and where in the HECK is LEE?? Some family support eh? I wonder why Cindy didn't let that woman that is sitting in her driveway in?

18. Gram2

Gram2 Former Member

Maybe he's out having a drink or two.

19. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

I am wondering also! Does anyone wonder if he testified in order to avoid prosecution for assisting Casey??? It seems so far-fetched by I can't help but wonder if he is going to be arrested too.
    I sure hope not.

20. gawdess

gawdess New Member

In the documents that have been released to date, I recall somewhere that George was having an affair prior to Caylee's disappearance.Who knows if that's true or not, as those words came from Casey's mouth. Likely just another lie.

It's good to see a member of the Anthony family doing the right thing. I just pray that this family will find peace in the end, and hopefully some justice for Caylee.

If I were George, I would be halfway through a bottle of brandy by this point in the evening. I dont know how else I could deal with being involved in such a mess.

21. BonKai

BonKai New Member

I wouldn't go home if I were George. At least not today.

I feel bad for George!