Where the heck is George???

nachomama

Reaction score
Fox 35 just reported that George is not at home and hasn't been seen since court this morning.. Cindy is at the house and some woman is sitting in a car in their driveway.. Strange.....

Sure makes you wonder if they (CA and GA) will stay together after all this...(?) Were they seen together today at all? (sorry I missed most of the footage so I'm waiting for NG to get filled in!)

I hope George is spending the afternoon with clergy & a grief counseler.
Maybe he is at the sheriffs office begging her to tell him where Caylee is, pleading with his daughter to let him bury his grand daughter. If she refuses I hope he slaps the pi$$ out of her.

Fox 35 just reported that George is not at home and hasn't been seen since court this morning.. Cindy is at the house and some woman is sitting in a car in their driveway.. Strange.....

Poor George, I really feel for him and I hope that he has a close friend (we haven't seen that though) that will give him somewhere to go and someone to talk to. Where is LEE? Anybody seen him anywhere?

I just asked this on another thread.

My deep secret thought? He's confessed to some culpability and cover-up and is being questioned in depth and arraigned hisownself.

I hope George is spending the afternoon with clergy & a grief counseler.
Maybe he is at the sheriffs office begging her to tell him where Caylee is, pleading with his daughter to let him bury his grand daughter. If she refuses I hope he slaps the pi$$ out of her.

LeLe, I hope your right about the counselor, he needs one. If I were him I wouldn't want to go home either.

O/T, but I love your avatar. :crazy:

He did the right thing. Hope Cindy does not kill him and put his body in the trunk.

(I hope that doesnt sound sick )

For these two to even make it through all of this and stay together they will need to use the same mindset of their crazy daughter. Convince themselves Casey never exsisted, sell their home and go to hawaii and make a new life for themselves.

I'm worried about George. Was Cindy in the courtroom? Certainly he wasn't in the car with Cindy and KC.

And Cindy is alone in the house? Uhhh.... That alone concerns me.

Surely George was going to testify truthfully and Cindy is 'upset' with him. Probably told him not to come home for all I know.

But I'm worried about both of them. Mostly Cindy IF IF IF she's really alone in that house. WHERE is Lee?

I just asked this on another thread.

My deep secret thought? He's confessed to some culpability and cover-up and is being questioned in depth and arraigned hisownself.

I have had the same thoughts.

Where has Lee been all day? It seems that he would want to be there for his mother after what she went through today. Maybe that's Mallory's car and he sent her over to check on her. I don't know but if this were my family we would all be together to support each other...strange.

He hasn't been home and no one seems to know where he is. Maybe he's with NeJame?

I heard earlier that Lee is at the A's home but haven't heard anything else since this morning.

Yep, if I were George I sure wouldn't go home and face Cindy. Did y'all see video of her pounding on the reporter's car window and screaming at them? They didn't play what she said but she looked vicious, imho. I think it was a Fox35 reporter who was following CA when she was taking KC to the drop-off and KC jumped in the LE car--Cindy got out of the car and, wow!

When Cindy finally pulled into her drive, she was talking on the phone. Maybe to GA or LA? :confused:

Anyway, that's a hint, I think, of what GA faces when he does go home. No wonder he apparently isn't there yet.

I'm concern about George also - and where in the HECK is LEE?? Some family support eh? I wonder why Cindy didn't let that woman that is sitting in her driveway in?

In the documents that have been released to date, I recall somewhere that George was having an affair prior to Caylee's disappearance.Who knows if that's true or not, as those words came from Casey's mouth. Likely just another lie.

It's good to see a member of the Anthony family doing the right thing. I just pray that this family will find peace in the end, and hopefully some justice for Caylee.

If I were George, I would be halfway through a bottle of brandy by this point in the evening. I dont know how else I could deal with being involved in such a mess.

I wouldn't go home if I were George. At least not today.

I feel bad for George!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back