Where was Shawn all day Tues 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CONNIEHU

Reaction score
There has been very little discussion regarding the where abbouts of Shawn on Tues 28. Him and Billie left the house together at 6:20. She stated that he normally has to be to work at 7:00. It appears that he took Billie to work that morning and dropped her off at 7:00. So I guess he was late to work that day? Didnt she question him about going in late?

But since he quit his job on Monday where did he go all day Tues. Billie assumed that he was at work, since she didnt know yet he had quit. He had the vehicle all day.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Could one of the Mods fix the date to Tues 28th..MY BAD!! thanks

I hope she is asked this question tomorrow night.

IIRC, the first time we heard "I did not know Shawn quit his job until Wednesday" was at the PC at her home on the 31st?

There has been very little discussion regarding the where abbouts of Shawn on Tues 28. Him and Billie left the house together at 6:20. She stated that he normally has to be to work at 7:00. It appears that he took Billie to work that morning and dropped her off at 7:00. So I guess he was late to work that day? Didnt she question him about going in late?

But since he quit his job on Monday where did he go all day Tues. Billie assumed that he was at work, since she didnt know yet he had quit. He had the vehicle all day.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Im sure LE got some kind of a story from him for that day....and they know if his phone was enabled also.... but so far Billie, SA, and LE hasnt said much....

I'd circle any area that shows too much time spend between towers...

snipped from Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser:

[BBM]

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. We left the house together about 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by 7:00. Sometimes he had to go in earlier but he was always told the night before and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

He dropped me off at the hospital at 7:00. Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did. My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to CCity. I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home. Grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station. I got home from the police station around 3:00. Shawn called me on my cell and talked to D who told him what all was going on. So Shawn left and got the house around 4:00, with me and D. Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.

-----------

BD is very vague about SA's whereabouts on the 28th ... :waitasec:

Start w/ a check on Shawn's cell phone pings when he called Billie's cell ...

Hopefully, LE knows where SA was on the 28th and we will know soon.

Yes, she was very vague about SA on Tuesday. We haven't heard much from anyone about where he was on Tuesday. its been driving me (and most of you, probably) nuts for awhile now.

I hope it will be asked tomorrow, but I doubt it will be answered.

I go watch one little old football game and look what happens? We moved! Any way....I think SA's whereabouts on Tuesday is critical. He had 9 hours unaccounted for. And the fact that no one has mentioned where he was Tuesday, HINKY.

In the next sentence she said "It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by seven. Sometimes he had to go in earlier, but he was always told the night before, and I would arrange to get another ride on those days."

Which means that 7AM was normal start time for him as well and there was nothing unusual about him dropping her off. It would also be consistent with Monday, where she said that she got a lift to work from a friend, because he went in early that day.

A more astute question would be why him going in earlier on monday didn't raise her curiosity more. After all, it was the monday after the christmas weekend, and presumably he wouldn't have been told that the night before that he had to be early that day as she says would typically happen.

In regards to Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser, Shawn calls her instead of BD calling Shawn to tell him Hailey's missing. He left and arrives at the house, but where did he leave from? Do we know where that call was pinging from yet? Can't wait for more info.

In the next sentence she said "It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by seven. Sometimes he had to go in earlier, but he was always told the night before, and I would arrange to get another ride on those days."

Which means that 7AM was normal start time for him as well and there was nothing unusual about him dropping her off. It would also be consistent with Monday, where she said that she got a lift to work from a friend, because he went in early that day.

A more astute question would be why him going in earlier on monday didn't raise her curiosity more. After all, it was the monday after the christmas weekend, and presumably he wouldn't have been told that the night before that he had to be early that day as she says would typically happen.

BBM It is very interesting what you brought up. When did BD become aware that she would have to arrange for a ride to work that Monday? It would be important to determine how planned this all was.

SA had the car all day........that part bothers me and didn't work............
a full day to play out his fantasies????? get high????

I just found this on another thread. BBM

Nancy Grace January 13

GRACE: When we were told that — when police wanted to look at his cell phone, he started deleting numbers, did he explain that to you?

DUNN: What he told me was, they wanted to see where he had called me at work. He showed it to them on his phone. They said, OK, gave it back to him, and they said show me again. And he says it wasn`t there.

GRACE: To Connie Jones —

DUNN: They didn`t tell me he deleted it, so.

SA had the car all day........that part bothers me and didn't work............
a full day to play out his fantasies????? get high????

Was Tuesday a SA fun day or a clean up day? Did he expect BD to jump the gun and go to report Hailey missing that soon?

Reading Billie's PC again...

Why did SA call Billie around 3PM? How did he know to call her cell?

And DD answers the phone fills him in about Hailey missing. This I find as odd..
Did SA ask to speak to Billie or say to DD " Let me talk to your Mother right now"...

First Billie takes what SA says about Hailey spending the night without confirmation and now SA takes DD recap of what is happening....Id want more confirmation...I'd want to talk to them myself not a third party telling me...

Then Billie says he left.... was she thinking left his work at that time? (the 31st she learns he quit his job)

I remember Billie saying something to the effect that SA was angry/upset/ when he first arrived (cant remember her exact wording) but then he became supportive toward her.

BD said she left the cell phone at home for the children to use. WHY/HOW would SA even know to call BD on the same cell phone -- if she was supposed to be at work?

I, too, would really like to know where SA was on Tuesday and his complete breakdown for that day.

Maybe one day we'll see a transcript. I can only hope.

MOO

Mel

Maybe the call to BD's cell phone on the 28th at 3 p.m. is what was in question by LE that they needed to look at his phone again. Maybe he says he called BD's work and found out she was not there and then he called the cell. And they wanted to look back at the call log to confirm that he had called her work in order for him to know that she was not there and for him to call the cell....Maybe they realized that call to her work was not on the call log? That would be a red flag...IMO

snipped from Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser:

[BBM]

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. We left the house together about 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by 7:00. Sometimes he had to go in earlier but he was always told the night before and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

He dropped me off at the hospital at 7:00. Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did. My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to CCity. I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home. Grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station. I got home from the police station around 3:00. Shawn called me on my cell and talked to D who told him what all was going on. So Shawn left and got the house around 4:00, with me and D. Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.

-----------

BD is very vague about SA's whereabouts on the 28th ... :waitasec:

Start w/ a check on Shawn's cell phone pings when he called Billie's cell ...

Hopefully, LE knows where SA was on the 28th and we will know soon.

Supposedly, at his mothers; but, why was he calling "home", who was trying to reach and why? Since BD thought he was still at work, hadn't called him to inform him about HD missing...???

Maybe it's just me, but since these two seem so tethered at the hip and her not calling him to tell him at all about HD....is hinky to me. And then he calls "home" after her missing is reported.

He has "said" he was at his mothers and Billie has said that as well. Of course, that could mean anything b/t CCity, Snyder, and Big Spring...

I have been wondering why he would even get up and pretend to go to work the next day (I'm setting Billie aside for the moment, as to whether or not she knows or is covering). Then I saw where DD's friend spent the night Monday night (per Billie's timeline: http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/Billie_Dunn_Timeline.pdf) so I believe with DD and friend around, SA had to continue with normal routines as to not arouse suspicion.

JMHO

I've been asking myself that question throughout this odyssey.

I think it was said that he had to be there no later than 7:00, but on some mornings if he was needed earlier, the boss would call the night before... ? Anyone have that link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail