Where was Shawn all day Tues 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn's cell phone "pings" and records would tell us where he was on Tuesday Dec 28 -- but the cell phone records for Shawn and Billie have not been released yet.

Maybe LE is still trying to corroborate those pings -- like if Shawn said he was in one place and the pings show something different -- every time SA and BD talk their "stories" change.

:cow::cow:

I really do not like typing this ... but maybe he was disposing of "evidence" or God forbid, H. Have they checked that "creek area" by grandma's yet ?

Maybe he was texting "another woman" ... maybe he was downloading more *advertiser censored* on the computer ... maybe he was at mom's or grandma's

:banghead::banghead: So frustrating because we do not know ...

Prayers for Hailey and that she is found soon !

I just found this on another thread. BBM

Nancy Grace January 13

GRACE: When we were told that — when police wanted to look at his cell phone, he started deleting numbers, did he explain that to you?

DUNN: What he told me was, they wanted to see where he had called me at work. He showed it to them on his phone. They said, OK, gave it back to him, and they said show me again. And he says it wasn`t there.

GRACE: To Connie Jones —

DUNN: They didn`t tell me he deleted it, so.

I thought the deleting phone calls was interesting. You can (maybe) delete recent calls but you cannot erase the call log without reformatting/erasing and reinstalling the phones software. I wonder if he had another person's number listed in his phone contacts as "Billie." That's a good way to hide your extracurricular activities.

His activities all day Tuesday are the million dollar question.

Read somewhere, I think it may have been BD's last interview, that SA told his grandmother on Tuesday around noon that Hailey was missing, and that it was before BD had left work or reported it. Major information, I think. Does anyone else remember reading that?

This was stated by BD on her last BTHN interview. I have posted this in a couple different threads, glad you pick up on it.

Copied from BD's interview
Host: When Shawn talked to his mother, what time on Tuesday was it, before lunch on Tuesday.

Billie Dunn: Yeah. I’m not sure what time he got to her house on Tuesday, but I believe it was in the morning, and he left in the afternoon.

Host: Okay, but what I was gonna ask is, what time did he tell her, state to her, that Hailey went missing?

Billie Dunn: Oh, well investigators let me know that she told him, Shawn told her at noon. I didn’t know Hailey was missing yet.

This is very confusing what BD says here. But to me it sounds like SA told his mom Tuesday around noon that HD was missing. This was the day he quit his job and the same day BD reported her missing. I realize BD is just repeating what investigators to her, but I believe it speaks volumes. Especially since during this interview, it sounds like BD might be ready to through SA under the bus and she's doubting his sincerity.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2/

Copied from BD's interview

Host: …when David found out that Hailey wasn’t at Mary Beth’s… how long was the time period that you had talked to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: It was a while. It was probably three or four hours. It’s because Shawn, I know, I knew to let him know, but he wasn’t my priority. I had to look for my daughter, so I was looking for her, and talking with police, when he called my cell phone, and David let him know what was going on, then he came home.

You would think the first person you would contact would be the last person who saw her, not only that but BD sure makes SA seem like he's a high priority, even over the loss of her daughter and him being #1 suspect. Can this woman not get it right? If my child went missing, the first person I would contact would be my husband/bf, then other immediate family members, then ex/her father and his family, then friends, then LE. STOP LYING BD and all the pieces will fall into place SHEESH!!!! This woman is giving me worms. :maddening:

I read through this interview transcript again and a lot of questions that are being asked on this thread can be found in the transcript link above.

Oh just something else too. I feel this is why LE have SA #1 suspect also, is because he probably told LE when questioned, what time did you find out HD was missing? SA probably told them around noon because that was his and BD's thought out plan. Unfortunately, BD could have got tied up at work and wasn't watching the time, or was covering for someone's lunch break, therefore got delayed in calling DD earlier. Then again, maybe DD wasn't home around the "planned" time BD and SA had hoped for. Possibly BD and SA spoke around say 11am and she said she was going to call DD at the house and carry out the "plan" to leave work. SA having MHMR jumped the gun, so to speak and announced to his mom HD was missing. Oh I wish I was Sherlock Holmes or Perry Mason right now. Anyhow, a couple more scenerios to add to the fouled up mess of this case.

TY Smooth for the reply and I agree there are many instances for hinky that day. My thought of her calling the SIL or er, her brother was because Shawn (she thought) could have been out in the fields vs the office location. I don't know how far that would have been, but my uncle was in the drilling business and he could be towns away from home base at a drilling site. ??

I thought the deleting phone calls was interesting. You can (maybe) delete recent calls but you cannot erase the call log without reformatting/erasing and reinstalling the phones software. I wonder if he had another person's number listed in his phone contacts as "Billie." That's a good way to hide your extracurricular activities.

His activities all day Tuesday are the million dollar question.

Both parties have access to the phone records. Even his ma, since she supposedly paid his cell bill and if the account is listed in her name.?

That's the million dollar question I want answered later tonight...along with what incident happened to make him threaten to kill BD & HD back in Feb of '10.

yeah- where WAS Shawn on Tuesday...anyone recall how that ever was 'finally' explained??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail