White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

Thanks PDX, I didn't know the Google shots could be years old. I nosed around the school but didn't get out of the car. It was kind of spooky, a media van just sitting in the corner of the PL next to the road, the church {which I now read has cameras} silent across Skyline and Brooks road ominously leading straight out and away as if an exit, but to where. Being there so close, wanting to put a finger on everything. xox

Agree.. it was very spooky, even though it's a beautiful school + campus. Our minds are powerful things (filling in information). :)

About the google shots, we make great entertainment about checking them for updates as we have switched out vehicles and house paint color in the past 10 years and did a big landscape change on the yard(s). In fact, it's been 2 years since we put an addition on the house.. that hasn't shown up everywhere yet.

Tip: The street view shots, aerial satellite shots and the difference between google maps & Bing maps all make a difference. You can also find photos on portlandmaps.com that go back over about 10 years. Check them all out for an idea of when photos were taken.

IMO, there have been several misinterpretations of the MCSO request to identify “ANY PERSON OR PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH (EITHER IN OR IN THE IMMEDIATE PROXIMITY OF) THE TRUCK DURING THOSE TIMES” (8:15 am to 8:45) the morning of June 4th.

This thread always seems to go sideways, and, IMO, it deserves more scrutiny.

IMO, there was no “third person” … no “man” … BUT there is at least one witness who placed TH in the truck … and Ky in proximity … within the time period TH claimed she was still in the school. My reasoning is as follows.

A review of the timeline:

1) Here is the first “official” word re: TH’s last contact with Ky.

From June 5th, KATU
http://www.katu.com/news/local/95691389.html
MSCO spokesperson Mary Lundstrad (interview only, no transcription): (Ky and TH had been in two or three classrooms) “I AM TOLD HE WENT UP ONE STAIRWELL, SHE WENT UP ANOTHER STAIRWELL; SHE SAW HIM WALKING DOWN THE HALL TOWARDS HIS CLASSROOM.”
To my knowledge, the above referenced “sound bite” is the ONLY report re: two stairwells. And it’s stated by MCSO PIO on camera.

Other than this singularity, we have the more generally reported “tale.”

“According to a press release distributed by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, the boy's stepmother walked Kyron through a number of classrooms and last saw him around 8:45 a.m. Friday. The press release reports she last saw him walking down the hallway toward his classroom, at 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd.

School staff report not seeing him after 8:45 a.m.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95691389.html

2) Now, let’s jump ahead to the August 8th MCSO press conference. They seek “other” witnesses who saw an adult in the Horman truck between 8:15 and 8:45. Why? Because TH stated to LE she was in the school until 8:45. IMO, LE has eye-witness reports contradicting TH’s claim.

Here is the “official verbiage.”
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

“THE FIRST FOCUS OF INVESTIGATIVE ASSISTANCE INVOLVES KAINE HORMAN’S WHITE FORD F250 PICKUP TRUCK WHICH WAS DRIVEN TO SKYLINE SCHOOL ON JUNE 4 BY TERRI HORMAN. LAW ENFORCEMENT WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH ANY PERSON WHO MAY HAVE SEEN THE TRUCK AT SKYLINE SCHOOL IN THE APPROXIMATE LOCATIONS CAPTURED IN PHOTOGRAPHS ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE BETWEEN APPROXIMATELY 8:15 AM AND 8:45 AM.

THE SECOND FOCUS IS AN EFFORT TO IDENTIFY ANY PERSON OR PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH(EITHER IN OR IN THE IMMEDIATE PROXIMITY OF) THE TRUCK DURING THOSE TIMES.”

Some, here on WS and elsewhere, have interpreted MCSO’s request to mean they were looking for a second adult (not TH), seen in the Horman truck at the time TH *said* she was attending the Sci Fair. I think not. They were seeking confirmation that “someone” saw TH in the truck at the time she claimed to be attending the Sci Fair; from the KH and DY interview (below), it appears Ky was seen as well.

For reference:

And here is a transcript of a bumbling interview by a KGW reporter. I repeat: bumbling.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...101688128.html

Reporter: Potentially one person in the truck... three people... the white truck, Terri's truck... can you talk...

Desiree: (interrupts) Kaine's truck (laughs)

Reporter: a little bit about that...

Reporter: Kaine's truck. I'm sorry... What are your thoughts on that new information? Do you feel as though Dede was in that truck?

Desiree: (interrupts) It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected.

Reporter: So because... but do you believe that a man was spotted? I mean again, these are witness accounts, and I don't know how much information that you've been privy to about what the, what is the likeliest scenario?

Desiree: Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?

You know. I mean it's significant in a huge way to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did? That contradicts that completely.

So I mean, other than that (shrugs), that's how significant it was to me.

Reporter: How authentic do you think that witness is? I mean how...

Desiree: (interrupts, shifts eyes to side) Very authentic.

IMO, here's the take-away:
Desiree: Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?

You know. I mean it's significant in a huge way to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did? That contradicts that completely.

I'm not so sure...this was back when Desiree was so convinced that Terri had "stashed" Kyron someplace that she was aching for someone to have been with Terri, someone to have seen something, etc...I am not confident that this sighting of Kyron ever really happened or could be confirmed...just my opinion.

LE has since said that some of the things they believed at first, they don't believe anymore, and I think it is possible that this could be one of those things.

I'm not so sure...this was back when Desiree was so convinced that Terri had "stashed" Kyron someplace that she was aching for someone to have been with Terri, someone to have seen something, etc...I am not confident that this sighting of Kyron ever really happened or could be confirmed...just my opinion.

LE has since said that some of the things they believed at first, they don't believe anymore, and I think it is possible that this could be one of those things.

Huh. Could be. But this is one of the FEW points at which MSM and LE and DY/KH interviews conjoin. Just sayin' ....

Huh. Could be. But this is one of the FEW points at which MSM and LE and DY/KH interviews conjoin. Just sayin' ....

It's possible of course, but that was almost 7 months ago...who knows what has been proven or eliminated since then.

It's possible of course, but that was almost 7 months ago...who knows what has been proven or eliminated since then.

True. All we have is what MSM has released. Please read this again:

I'm not convinced Kyron was seen outside by the truck when he shouldn't have been...if he was, it would be reasonable to arrest Terri for at the least, custodial interference since he was apparently never seen again.

I'm not convinced of anything about Kyron. Desiree wouldn't have been flapping her mouth about things she thought were privileged, but I think it's possible that statement might have slipped out into the public by accident, just as easily as it might have been off the wall coming from her. JMO, but I'd give it a 50/50 because she's won my respect.

I totally believe everything Desiree says, as far as that she believes it when she says it. But I don't automatically think it makes it true, or undisputed.

I have more than respect for Desiree. I feel like she is exceedingly honest and in unbearable pain and that there isn't anything she would not do to have Kyron back. I wish it was possible for her...

I'm thinking that the reason LE is asking about the 8:15 time and the 8:45 time is because there are probably witnesses that saw Terri when she arrived at the school, with Kyron, at aprox. 8:15, parked the truck in the location that she told LE.
I believe that they also have a witness, that saw the truck at the second location that LE was asking about, on the access road, at aprox 8:45.
The second focus was an effort to identify any person or persons with (either in or in the immediate proximity of) the truck during those times.
IMO Terri and Kyron were the only persons that were seen in or near the truck, at both those times.
I also don't think they have a witness seeing Kyron in the truck, Kaine's, being driven away from the school, by Terri, at aprox 8:45, that's the problem.

Today is 9 months since Kyron vanished...and there is hardly anything to discuss :(

Today is 9 months since Kyron vanished...and there is hardly anything to discuss :(

:( Just about a month ago, it seemed like Kyron was going to be found and this case would getting closer to being solved. I don't know what else we can discuss until there is a new development.

I just pray for some sort of closure for his family. This is just insane.

I just pray for some sort of closure for his family. This is just insane.

The more time that goes by, the less likely it is that a case will be solved. I feel like LE is not going to move forward with charging anyone until they find Kyron. Since it's been nine months, what evidence will his body (I do believe Kyron is no longer with us) still hold? I'm just very pessimistic that this case will be solved AND Kyron will get justice.

I notice that there are a lot of trucks in rural areas. Probably quite a few white ones. And if you don't drive a truck, most people wouldn't know the diff. between makes and models.
So how many people that were at the school that day drove a truck.???
Terri Horman isn't the only redhead around either. I truly do believe the family is innocent.
Or someone planned to be a redhead for the day.??? But, why Kyron. ??? Was his T-shirt a challenge to someone.??? I'll bet so.
If Terri were to have taken Kyron, do you think she would have let him wear that T-shirt that day.??? Never. No way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back