Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to TMZ, she was found in the tub with her face underwater. :(

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-dead-bathtub-underwater/

7962_75_b.jpg

7962_96_b.jpg

Big DEEP tubs at the Hotel...!

The two thumps were heard in the room right above hers. They might have been her hitting the walls in the bathtub and then going down into the bathtub. Finding the pills in her room is very telling. Also there is a report that Thrus. Night she was at a party and had been drinking and very erratic behavior. Her voice will be missed that is for sure.

The two thumps were heard in the room right above hers. They might have been her hitting the walls in the bathtub and then going down into the bathtub. Finding the pills in her room is very telling. Also there is a report that Thrus. Night she was at a party and had been drinking and very erratic behavior. Her voice will be missed that is for sure.

That was the video clip that I referenced in my earlier post above. It was shown on our local news (Detroit) during the afternoon and evening newscasts on Friday and again at 11:00. Based on Whitney's appearance as she left the party, there was clearly something wrong. Hopefully, LE is investigating what happened at that pre-Grammy event on Thursday night, who she interacted with, and what Ms. Houston did, who she saw, where she went on Friday and early Saturday.

She was found "as if she had slid down into the tub." Like she fell asleep and slid. They also said her body was cold.
If the thumps were loud enough to be heard, I would think she would have some injuries consistent with that.
It said that the female "went in to check on her", no breaking down the door. The thumps don't make sense.
Maybe her people just tripped and fell getting up to rush in there?

I think this may very well end up being something simple that happens more frequently than people realize.

Whitney may have taken a Xanax... then talked to her mother, gotten in the bathtub to relax before the show...

And then, fallen asleep in the tub.

Something that has actually happened to many people, taking the prescribed dose of their medications and ONLY that.
People also have seizures while taking a bath and drown before they come out of them.

If the ONLY thing Whitney took was Xanax? Then her mistake was taking it BEFORE taking a bath.
The warm water will lower your blood pressure... make you light headed anyway.
On top of the Xanax or other sedating drug, it's a bad combination.

I really hope that if that is what happened to Whitney... most people will shift their focus.
Taking one Xanax before a show is not drug abuse.
Her history doesn't mean she can never take medication again.
She could have safely taken it being closely monitored by a doctor and loved ones. I hope they focus on safely using medication.

Give Whitney the credit she deserves by not constantly referring to her past, if it's proven that was in her past.

But... that's just MY opinion. :twocents:

We don't know what condition her body may have been in. Perhaps they were protecting the child. If she fell and there was blood, it could have been traumatizing for the child to see her mom that way? :(

They were not protecting Bobbi, they were protecting themselves. At that point they didn't even have a warrant yet.
If they had let her in and then there HAD been a crime charged later (think Michael Jackson here) then it would have compromised the case.
If they don't have a warrant then they really can't let someone else in to compromise the scene either.

According to TMZ, she was found in the tub with her face underwater. :(

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-dead-bathtub-underwater/

Yup. Sure sounds like she drowned.
Sounds like she went to take a bath at 2:30
to get ready for the night festivities.
a concerned woman checked on her an hour later and
found her submerged, she was unable to be revived.

I have never stayed in the tub an hour. Does the water get "cold"?
Seems like she would be the same temp as the water.:waitasec:
Not COLD per say- that story doesn't jive in my brain yet.

If I was found dead in my tub, and LE looked in my purse, I'm sure they would suspect drug OD.

I have several prescription drugs for anxiety and fibromyalgia but rarely take any of them.

So, I guess what I'm saying is I will wait for the official cause of death because I know personally that just because someone has legal prescribed drugs, it does not mean they abuse them. Even those with past addiction.

RIP Whitney

Here we go again, what kind of pills were being pres. to her, mood altering ones, when my husband passed away and I went to my family Dr, who was our Dr for 25 years, he gave me some very mild tranq, 1mg, but only 20, with no repeats, I only used about 1/2 of them before my children said Mom you do no want to have to depend on them, to get through each day without Dad, you need to keep busy, and I did, but some of the Stars for whatever
reason, the Doctors just keep giving and giving and all differnt kinds, so I blame them also, but never the less it is so very sad!!!

TMZ reporting Whitney's daughter was just rushed to the hospital, no info on why. Also says WH was found with her face under water and legs up, as if she had fallen asleep in the tub and slid down into the water. http://www.tmz.com/

I would suspect that Bobbi "did something stupid" as we called it when I was younger... or is just hysterical.
Hopefully she realizes that her Dad can't handle losing her too... and hopefully people watch her closely.

I also suspected we might see something from her... but was hoping she was being closely watched.
A suicide attempt or accidental overdose would definitely not be uncommon in a situation like this.

I would suspect that Bobbi "did something stupid" as we called it when I was younger... or is just hysterical.
Hopefully she realizes that her Dad can't handle losing her too... and hopefully people watch her closely.

I also suspected we might see something from her... but was hoping she was being closely watched.
A suicide attempt or accidental overdose would definitely not be uncommon in a situation like this.

~jmho n all but this is exactly why I felt like BB should have hightailed it to his daughter's side last night instead of performing!!!!

WH got into an altercation Thursday night.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...houston-disheveled-disoriented-in-last-photo/
300.francis.ls.102811.jpg

Stacy Francis 42
http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/live_x_factor_stacy_francis_confused_by/275834

she got into an altercation with “X Factor” finalist Stacy Francis on Thursday at an R&B appreciation event where she was said to be acting “belligerent.

That probably explains the scratches and blood reported on her leaving that event. That was being reported a day before she passed away.

That totally came from drug addiction, I think. It's common with drug addicts. I remember her as sweet before she got into that mess.

Drug addiction can ruin perfectly good people and families. It is not victimless.

Sad to say... I saw this coming :(

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-dead-bobbi-kristina-hospital/#.TzgSc7GPWHd

According to our sources ... Bobbi was taken out of the Beverly Hilton, where Whitney died yesterday, on a stretcher.
I certainly hope that her grandma and cousin Dionne and daddy Bobby are with her. How sad. Maybe it was just exhaustion and anxiety that surrounds a tragedy like this. Poor child - and yes, she is still a child.

My prayers are with her and the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member