Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 2

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/297131/20120211/whitney-houston-dead-died-dies-ray-j.htm

"CNN confirms that Ray J found Whitney dead Saturday at the Beverly Hilton

*UPDATE: According to CNN, Ray J did not discover Houston's body. Still developing... {Date: 2/11/2012 8:38:23 PM}

***Our apologies for the Ray J claims but this was sourced from CNN prior to them retracting their story.***

Read more: http://www.singersroom.com/news/802...t-48-Ray-J-Allegedly-Found-Body#ixzz1ptS5DCWv

ETA: The article was entitled UPDATE: Whitney Houston Dead at 48, Bodyguard Found Body, which leads me to believe that there could have been some confusion between the two Rays (Ray bodyguard and Ray J), particularly at the date of publication, February 11, when news was flying fast & furiously.

~jmo~

*UPDATE: According to CNN, Ray J did not discover Houston's body. Still developing... {Date: 2/11/2012 8:38:23 PM}

***Our apologies for the Ray J claims but this was sourced from CNN prior to them retracting their story.***

Read more: http://www.singersroom.com/news/802...t-48-Ray-J-Allegedly-Found-Body#ixzz1ptS5DCWv

Kind of like right after she died and someone talking to Ray J on the phone told the media that he told them he had found her, and then minutes later his publicist put out a statement saying he was "nowhere near" the hotel? I don't believe it...

I hope the results of the BHPD Death Investigation will clarify some questions raised by the autopsy report released today, such as:

Who supplied the cocaine?
Where was the rest of it, or, who got rid of it?
What was the extent of the investigation into these questions?

It could be that although investigated, no trail could be confirmed.

~jmo~

I've said it before & I'll say it again. RAY J!!! Why is no one positing this theory? The dude is known but not for anything spectacular. IMO He doesn't really have anything to lose so why protect his immature, partying, ho-ing around *ss! Pisses me off. I'm not putting the blame on him because ultimately WH is the one who makes her own decisions. I just think he made the drugs accessible to her.

JUST MY OPINION

WH & Ray J. were in the room partying and ordered up room service hence the 2 different meals. Don't know if he was still in there when she went in the bathroom but I believe he was in there right before.

Didn't someone originally say there wasn't enough water in the lungs for a drowning? Gotta see who that was...thought it was someone professional, coroners office, police, reporter...?

Didn't someone originally say there wasn't enough water in the lungs for a drowning? Gotta see who that was...thought it was someone professional, coroners office, police, reporter...?

I remember the same. For starters, a quick net search turned-up this article posted on Feb 12:

Whitney Houston Found in Bathtub, Water in Lungs

The following quote is contained in the first paragraph which cites more, such as TMZ refs:

But reports out this morning say that LA County coroner officials told Houston's family that the cause of her death was not drowning, due to the insufficient amount of water found in her lungs.

~jmo~

Whoa, Bobby Brown's sister and alleged former WH assistant is on Dr Drew right now with some serious claims vs Ray J.

Program just started so I don't know where it is going from here, but this is explosive!

~jmo~

Good grief! Other members of Bobby Brown's family are also on the show and dishing major dirt!

A turkey sandwich, a burger, fries, a beer, and a glass of Champagne were delivered to Whitney's hotel room. Someone was there with her that night. No way would a woman who wants to wear form-fitting clothing eat that much food at one meal :eek:

Who was in the hotel room with Whitney on the day that she died???

Whoa, Bobby Brown's sister and alleged former WH assistant is on Dr Drew right now with some serious claims vs Ray J.

Program just started so I don't know where it is going from here, but this is explosive!

~jmo~

Good grief! Other members of Bobby Brown's family are also on the show and dishing major dirt!

Yeah, I saw that too. Far out there claims. She's been in the tabs also spouting the same stuff. The stuff they were saying about Pat & Gary was new to me. But I am glad someone finally brought up and actually said Ray J's name.

A turkey sandwich, a burger, fries, a beer, and a glass of Champagne were delivered to Whitney's hotel room. Someone was there with her that night. No way would a woman who wants to wear form-fitting clothing eat that much food at one meal :eek:

Who was in the hotel room with Whitney on the day that she died???

That's what I've been saying. The hamburger,fries & beer were for Ray J (IMO) & the sandwich & champagne were for WH.

Now I don't know what to believe about what kind of relationship WH & Ray J had.

SHOCKED (AND EXCITED) TO SEE THAT SOMEONE HAS PUBLICALLY POINTED THE FINGER AT RAY J! Bobby Brown's sister (and her kids) were on Dr. Drew and she said exactly what some of us have been thinking. She also said that she talked to the Beverly Hills PD about her suspicions.

She says she DOES NOT think Whitney was in a relationship with Ray J. She thinks he was her drug supplier. She said Whitney herself told him she was her "runnin boy." She said that Ray J WANTED his name connected with Whitney's to give himself notariety. She admitted, though, that she does not know Ray J.

I don't think Whitney would have necessarily been forthcoming with her ex-sister-in-law about her relationship and that there may have been a relationship between her and Ray J, but I also think he supplied and did drugs with her.

Bobby Brown's sister also said she thinks people all around Bobbi Kristina are not there for good reasons. Sounds like she doesn't trust Gary and Patricia Houston (said after Whitney died, Bobbi Kristina collapsed in the hallway and Gary was carrying suitcases from Whitney's to his room and instead of stopping to help Bobbi Kristina, he carried on with what he was doing). Also said Whitney's adopted son Nick, who is said now to be dating BK, is up to no good.

Now, I don't know if any of this is true but I hope anything and everything is investigated, but most importantly Ray J's part in all this.

It was also mentioned on one show, I think Nancy Grace, that if someone supplies drugs to someone, even if they take it willingly, the supplier can be charged in their death. In some states it can be charged as first degree murder and other states manslaughter - it depends on the state law.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. RAY J!!! Why is no one positing this theory? The dude is known but not for anything spectacular. IMO He doesn't really have anything to lose so why protect his immature, partying, ho-ing around *ss! Pisses me off. I'm not putting the blame on him because ultimately WH is the one who makes her own decisions. I just think he made the drugs accessible to her.

JUST MY OPINION

WH & Ray J. were in the room partying and ordered up room service hence the 2 different meals. Don't know if he was still in there when she went in the bathroom but I believe he was in there right before.

Well hopefully now that Bobby Brown's sister has pointed the finger at Ray J on national TV, he will be investigated!

And I agree with you. I think he was there when she died, knew she was dead, and knew he had to get out of there and get the drugs out of there. They said cocaine only lasts for MINUTES in the bloodstream. So I think he was doing cocaine with her, she had a heart attack or arrhythmia and lost consciousness, fell in the tub and drowned, and he knew she was dead (or soon would be) and knew he had to cover his butt to avoid it looking like his fault. He left her there to be found by someone else. IMO.

Well hopefully now that Bobby Brown's sister has pointed the finger at Ray J on national TV, he will be investigated!

And I agree with you. I think he was there when she died, knew she was dead, and knew he had to get out of there and get the drugs out of there. They said cocaine only lasts for MINUTES in the bloodstream. So I think he was doing cocaine with her, she had a heart attack or arrhythmia and lost consciousness, fell in the tub and drowned, and he knew she was dead (or soon would be) and knew he had to cover his butt to avoid it looking like his fault. He left her there to be found by someone else. IMO.

I think what you are saying could very well be true, but I also think they were all using drugs of some sort. Even her daughter was using drugs. WH was an addict and she could have gotten them from anyone. All those that surrounded her did not know what an addict can do and what they can't do. Just like them saying all she had was champagne, well she shouldn't have had any alcohol according to all the experts. I think it would be very difficult to say any one person contributed to her demise. She would have gotten it from anyone. jmo

You know that note that Whitney gave Brandy? Since Brandy wouldn't reveal the contents, I always wondered if it was something about drugs - either asking about getting some, or inviting her to participate in using some, offering to celebrate her birth with some, or something. I mean, if the note were totally innocent I would think she'd reveal the contents. Maybe not, because I know it may be something personal that she wants to keep to herself. But I keep thinking it may have had something to do with drugs instead. I mean, Whitney could write the not and not sign her name. She'd be dumb to sign her name. Also may have been in code.

Oh no! That means if someone had been closeby, checking on her like they should have been, she could have been saved. Cocaine doesn't stay in your system long, so she had to have done it very soon before her death. .

You're misreading the autopsy. She had serious coronary and arterial
disease brought on by years of neglect-abuse. She had a coronary event.
Lost consciousness and drowned - just as I first thought, clear back ...
Cocaine was simply a contributing factor found in her blood. But her heart
and probably vascular system shut down, she lost consciousness, fell into
the tub and drowned, ie wayter in her lungs sufficient to cause death.

That is all there is to this.

You want culprets and someone to blame - Pick WH herself.

Although I had expected the Manner of Death to be ruled Accidental, the surprise finding for me is the absence of alcohol in her system. It's possible that it could be mentioned in the full report but not as a contributing factor.

~jmo~

The surprise factor for me is the extent of her coronary-arterial disease.
That is a lot of HARD LIVING! Drugs drugs drugs. Especially at her young
age. Its tatamount to fractionated suicide.

You're misreading the autopsy. She had serious coronary and arterial
disease brought on by years of neglect-abuse. She had a coronary event.
Lost consciousness and drowned - just as I first thought, clear back ...
Cocaine was simply a contributing factor found in her blood. But her heart
and probably vascular system shut down, she lost consciousness, fell into
the tub and drowned, ie wayter in her lungs sufficient to cause death.

You want culprets and someone to blame - Pick WH herself.

Not I'm not. The autopsy hasn't even been published. I'm going by reports of reporters who talked to the coroner's office after the cause of death was reported today. They said that Whitney used cocaine just prior to her death, because cocaine stays in your system a very short time, and cocaine was found. So she had to use it just prior to her death. I have said from the beginning that Ray J. was there at the time of her death. I still believe that. It was reported in the beginning that he found her body, and then his publicist immediately put out a story that he wasn't there.

Doctors commenting tonight also said that since Whitney was still breathing (and thus was able to drown), she did not die from the cardiac event and she more than likely could have been revived if someone had found her in time. If Whitney's heart stopped, she wouldn't be breathing either. But she WAS breathing, because she drowned. What was talked about tonight is that she probably lost consciousness because of a heart blockage or heart arrhythmia, which can happen from acute cocaine use, fell into the water and drowned. She didn't die from a heart attack.

Also, it was said from the beginning that her former body guard (who was with her till a year ago), NEVER allowed her to take a bath and always had her take showers because he was afraid of something like this happening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back