Whitney Houston's Daughter Tried To Stab Her!

Not really shocking. She is the product of 2 drug users and both have shown out of control behaviors. Both are complete and total garbage so this little girl had little chance of growing up to be "normal" (normal as in, not trying to kill your mother)

How sad for that girl. :( I honestly don't understand why they didn't take the kids away from Bobby and Whitney. Neither of them deserved to keep them. It is sad that Whitney threw her life away for the likes of him, but she did it to herself.

Poor Bobbi Kristina. It always blew my mind that they named that child after "It's My Perogative" Bobby Brown. Hoping this kid gets all the help she needs. Indeed Whitney was one of the best vocalists of all times. IMO.

I'm not counting Whitney out. There's always hope. I thought for sure Clive Davis would have her recording by now. I think back after he sent her to rehab she was supposed to record, but that was around '06. She cleaned up real nice. Recently she's looked fabulous. Bobby never looked fabulous, and he's got a big trap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back