Who ate (nearly) all the pies?

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by zwiebel, Jul 19, 2015.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

The Colorado Cherry Company pie shop in Pinewood Springs just had a break in. The clever thief checked out the steel door first, then opted for breaking a window. Once inside, he/she ate 24 cherry and strawberry pies, a sack of sugar and a sack of cocoa.

The suspect left a pile of rhubarb pies untouched though, as well as all the cash and valuables. They did however take a couple of takeout boxes with them. And also left a lot of evidence pointing to a suspect; the thief has bear-shaped paws and claws, a dislike of rhubarb and cash and licks the containers clean when stealing pies.

Owner Mikaela Lehnert is looking for an extra server and says she will be very foreBEARing if the furry suspect wants to apply - payment in no-rhubarb pies, of course.

http://kdvr.com/2015/07/14/bear-breaks-into-colorado-cherry-company-enjoys-pies/

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...eaks-into-pie-shop-and-makes-a-mess/30210929/

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

I love rhubarb/Strawberry pie!

4. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

When will this senseless persecution of rhubarb end?????????????

5. Indy Anna

Indy Anna Well-Known Member

Whew! When I started reading this, I thought I knew who did it. But, she would not have left behind the cash and valuables.

6. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

This could have went a completely different direction.

Or a few directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk