Who Could Get Kyron Out of School More Easily (Unseen)? Terri or another person?

Guys....... we need to back up theory with links.......

Who has a link that a predator is suspected of taking Kyron? I amended this thread to say another person.....

I think if it was a stranger he would of yelled..Possible commotion...

With it being Terri, he would just go with her, when she asked him to. I think she told him to meet her near the door - possibly telling him about supposed Doctors appointment. I believe she might of been outside that door waiting, not in the school - waiting for him to exit.

I do not believe, nor feel this was a stranger abduction....

No, I think she was carrying baby K, told Kyron let's go, took him by the hand, and out they walked. There was no reason why she had to sneak to get him out. If someone had saw or questioned her, she could have easily said they forgot something in the truck or said there was a doctor's appt for him to go to. No reason for covert ops and no reason to sneak. JMO.

So if Terri kidnapped Kyron - she didn't care if someone saw her taking him out or not? I can't buy that. I mean if someone saw her leave with kyron and then they heard about kyron's kidnapping - they would most likely come forward and say so and she would most likely be in jail right now.

Who has a link that a predator is suspected of taking Kyron? I amended this thread to say another person.....

Huh? We need a link for a theory? Theories are just informed opinions... you can't link that! Sorry if I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
No disrespect intended, grandmaj.

Children and adults have been grabbed from public places without anyone noticing. It can happen, if the person is good at "blending in."
OTOH, if the teacher assumed Kyron had a doctor's appt. then Terri could have taken him outside with no one ever seeing her or suspecting anything unusual.

There is also the third possibility (however remote) that he wandered out of there on his own and was lost/fell/stung by bee/etc.

If that were the case, I would have expected one of the many searches in the area to have found him.

Sorry--I was going with the original question about TH versus predator.

But "whoever" the other person could or might have been, my thoughts remain the same. I think it would be easier for TH to walk out with him than for someone other than his parent.

I have thought that if someone did happen to see them or question why they were leaving the building, she could always have postponed this plan to another day. But she could also keep an eye out to make sure no one was in the area when they slipped out the door. As someone else said, the ideal time to do that would seem to have been when the kids were getting together in their classrooms and the parents who were going to leave had already done so--around 8:45-9:00.

All just my own speculation and opinion.

JMO. I think Terri walked him right out of that school with not a care in the world who saw them. She has every business in the world to have her child walk out to her truck with her and I think she knew enough about the school that it wouldn't attract attention or cause suspicion. MOO.

I can't imagine a kidnapper not caring if a witness saw them stealing a child. Even a stranger I would think would like not to be seen.

If ANYONE witnessed Terri and Kyron leave together - she would be caught.

I guess the "link" would be to the cases of Riley Fox, Sandra Crowe, Chandra Levy, Elizabeth Smart, the Central Park Jogger, and the Anthrax Killer, among others, where LE focused on one person, while an obvious predator went overlooked.

Sorry--I was going with the original question about TH versus predator.

But "whoever" the other person could or might have been, my thoughts remain the same. I think it would be easier for TH to walk out with him than for someone other than his parent.

I have thought that if someone did happen to see them or question why they were leaving the building, she could always have postponed this plan to another day. But she could also keep an eye out to make sure no one was in the area when they slipped out the door. As someone else said, the ideal time to do that would seem to have been when the kids were getting together in their classrooms and the parents who were going to leave had already done so--around 8:45-9:00.

All just my own speculation and opinion.

bbm......

Terri left at about 8:45 - a time when other parents and visitors were also leaving - if she peeked out the door - didn't see anyone in the area and slipped out the door - she is taking a chance that someone pops out the door right behind her and seeing her with kyron walking to the truck or getting into the truck.

bbm......

Terri left at about 8:45 - a time when other parents and visitors were also leaving - if she peeked out the door - didn't see anyone in the area and slipped out the door - she is taking a chance that someone pops out the door right behind her and seeing her with kyron walking to the truck or getting into the truck.

No one saw her leaving alone either, so there must have been a way to leave without being seen.

I think Terry could have gotten him out more easily and I think that is exactly what happened.

I agree, and also Terri was very familiar with the layout of the school since she spent a lot of time there, whereas another parent or visitor or a random child abductor type person would probably not have that much familiarity with it. JMO. :twocents:

No one saw her leaving alone either, so there must have been a way to leave without being seen.

bbm....

Do you have a link for that info. I haven't heard that before and I have been looking on and off for that information - but I could have missed it. tia

bbm....

Do you have a link for that info. I haven't heard that before and I have been looking on and off for that information - but I could have missed it. tia

I think I do (at least an LE quote that Terri was not seen at the school after she was seen with Kyron), but I'm going to have to search for it, and I can't do that right now -- will get back to this later this evening.

Why would it be easier for someone else, other than Terry to get Kyron out of the school, without being seen? However he got out of that school, he got out without being seen. Terry is still my suspect.

I think I do (at least an LE quote that Terri was not seen at the school after she was seen with Kyron), but I'm going to have to search for it, and I can't do that right now -- will get back to this later this evening.

bbm....

wow I hadn't seen info on your statement that I bolded either and I thought I was up to date on this kind of info. I also am trying to find a link. thanks steadfast!

Why would it be easier for someone else, other than Terry to get Kyron out of the school, without being seen? However he got out of that school, he got out without being seen. Terry is still my suspect.

bbm.. in my opinion because Terri had an 18 month old toddler with her.

I think Terri. For her, being seen with Kyron was a good thing, showed he was there with his loving step-mom. All she had to worry about was getting him out of the building unnoticed, whether with her or separately. For a predator, being seen in the building, or seen luring Kyron, or especially being seen leaving with Kyron was a huge risk. Remember, it's a very small school and people know each other.
This is exactly what I have been believed from the very beginning. When the story first surfaced, all roads pointed to the step-mother and they still do.

My OPINION.

bbm.. in my opinion because Terri had an 18 month old toddler with her.
And if Terry was carrying the toddler, how would it be more difficult? We have not been told there was a stroller involved. I realize we have not been told there wasn't a stroller involved either. I am basing my assumption on no stroller being involved.

The problem that I see with TH taking Kyron is the timetable. IMHO, it's unlikely that Kyron (alone or accompanied) left the building before 8:55 (see my earlier post in the thread) and likely a little after that. The "best" time for him to have left unseen would have been while the other children and their chaperons were busy touring the exhibits, and after the parents had left. Knowing how hard it is to get small children organized, I doubt if that was much before 9.

TH apparently has a 9:12 time stamped receipt from the grocery approx 7 miles away. Even if you assume that she had the truck running/baby loaded and had Kyron come out to meet her as soon as the coast was clear, I don't think she can get to the store and in/out that fast.

On the other hand, I don't think he would have gone with a total stranger without complaint - and I don't picture someone dragging him from the building screaming. Which suggests that either he did wander off, or it was someone he knew or someone he was told to go with.

Then again - there's always the off chance he didn't leave the building early that morning. If someone killed him and hid his body, he could have been removed at any time during the day. I assume it's been checked whether any furniture/boxes/etc were taken from the school that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back