Who do you think Caylee looks like?

I think she favors Cindy. What a precious, adorable, bright baby girl she is in so many clips and photos.

I love the pic of Caylee and mystery man, they both look so happy.

I don't 'know' it, that's why I said "I don't believe" he did. It doesn't make sense to me that a man who fathered a child would walk away long before the child is born but return a few years later and hold the child without asserting his rights as the father.

But what if he was never told he was the father?

Can someone clarify, I had always heard that KC first met JPC after Caylee was born. Even though I can definitely see a resemblance I am not convinced.

Can someone clarify, I had always heard that KC first met JPC after Caylee was born. Even though I can definitely see a resemblance I am not convinced.

That's what I want, a timing confirmation. Haven't found anything in my research yet.

I think she looks a lot like Cindy and Cindy's father, especially in the mid-face.

I think she's a little bit of GA and a bit of CA...but I bet if I saw a picture of the father I would see him in her too.

After seeing video of little Caylee, I've always pondered how she looked so much like her grandmother minus the die job and about 40-something years. Side-by-side, Caylee doesn't look anything like her own mother though.

JPC!!! I just cannot get away from how much she looks like him. I agree with the posters above, though, I wish we had something to refer to as to when they actually met. If they met after when Caylee was conceived, I'd admit defeat. But if there is any possibilty they even knew each other that time, then you have to admit, that's the only standard we need to posisble fathers...if KC MET them or not....b/c unfortunately, looks like she may have slept w/ most men she's met (sorry, I know that is judgmental, but I think it's pretty much the truth)

I think that Caylee looks almost exactly like Cindy.. I don't really see anyone else but Cindy in her..I'm surprised that not everyone sees it!

I think that Caylee looks almost exactly like Cindy.. I don't really see anyone else but Cindy in her..I'm surprised that not everyone sees it!

I can see it in certain expressions, and there is no denying they look related but one thing we know with 100% certainty: Cindy isn't the daddy!

I don't know if JPC is the daddy, but they certainly share a resemblance. Back before everyone went private I saw a pic of JP's sister when she was a little girl and there was a very strong resemblance there too.

I can see it in certain expressions, and there is no denying they look related but one thing we know with 100% certainty: Cindy isn't the daddy!

I don't know if JPC is the daddy, but they certainly share a resemblance. Back before everyone went private I saw a pic of JP's sister when she was a little girl and there was a very strong resemblance there too.
Who is JP, please?

Caylee looks like Gabe, the gentleman in the b/w pic...same bone structure, face shape & their faces lights up when they smile....that's the Daddy, no doubt!

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

cayleeandguyinbbcap.jpg

got the pics in the same post!
:woohoo:
jp above, mystery man below...they may not be the same guy, but their looks are very similar, moo.

thank you missy for the big black and white one. :)
love this pic of caylee, they both look very comfortable together.

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

Oh, yeah. That's him, in my opinion.

caylee22.jpg

Me either. There are some similarities, but does not appear to be the same person.

Salem

Not at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288