Who Do You Trust?!

Potato- Did you pack your "angry eyes" just in case.

On topic, I think I am more inclined to say who I DO NOT feel is truthful, so I will just support PH post!
I think who you do trust would be a much shorter list, right?!

Jesse G

The tow truck company manager (God bless him for climbing into that dumpster in his jammies and flip flops!)

Z

LE, especially Yuri

Fried Red Shirt Dude
LOL...Fried Red Shirt Guy has had his 15 mins, hasn't he?!

LE, Christina, the tow yard guy, the neighbor (that heard the fight), and George, Cindy, and Lee in the first couple of days in the investigation. I bet that family is about to explode hearing all the bad things they say about each other.

Now that you ask, I realize that over these many weeks, I have concluded that Cindy does not value simple honesty and that she has devalued it for so long that she doesn't recognize fact, truth, honesty. Prevaricating and equivocating and deflection are just as good and justified in her mind. She modeled this attitude for Casey, who obviously was a quick study. Outside of Cindy and to a lesser degree, Tony, I accept the statements of other witnesses and agents.

First post - Just wanted to say hello to everyone, you guys are all amazing. I've been reading these boards for a week or two, took me days to register (my fault, was using a yahoo & then an AOL mail, duh). This case is all consuming, I can not at this point trust anyone but LE. I've gone back and forth with the Anthonys - It's hard to trust them, knowing myself as a parent, there's just something programmed in you to want to protect your child.... I don't know, so again - Yeah, only LE at this point.

For some reason, the one I trust most at this time is myself and my own motherly instincts...that is weird I know, and I am sure other mothers here can relate..
I trust LE, but not 100%, only because of the politics of LE..
I trust the science of this case, and do trust the friends statements..

First post - Just wanted to say hello to everyone, you guys are all amazing. I've been reading these boards for a week or two, took me days to register (my fault, was using a yahoo & then an AOL mail, duh). This case is all consuming, I can not at this point trust anyone but LE. I've gone back and forth with the Anthonys - It's hard to trust them, knowing myself as a parent, there's just something programmed in you to want to protect your child.... I don't know, so again - Yeah, only LE at this point.

Welcome Chatantic... this is a great place to get info and link up with other good people. I did the same thing with yahoo... Anyway I think I trust LP, LE, and the "people who got sucked in to the case and passed lie detector test". I trust the dogs and the evidence. I feel sorry for the A's and what they have to live with from here on...The tow yard guy and thats about it.

Detective Yuri Melich, the cadaver dogs, the tow truck driver, and the evidence!

I agree!:clap::dance::clap::dance:

I also want to add that I trust in the first two 911 calls that CA made to LE. After that, she went downhill fast!

I trust the cops in this case, because I think they're doing a darn good job, at least the best they can in the impossible situation that Caylee's mom has put them in by giving no co-operation, no truthful, verifiable information to help locate her own child. The cops care about finding this baby while her own mother 'dates' guys parties, lies, steals, and spends time on the Internet and baking brownies to take to her lawyer, who probably ate them. The police really appear to want to find Caylee. Mom and Mom's lawyer do not seem that interested to me. Don't trust them at all.

As to the A's, when I listen to Lee and George, they seem genuine to me. I think they've been caught up in this awful mess and I do feel sorry for them, even though it infuriates me when I see them yelling and accusing or otherwise interacting negatively with media and protestors.

Cindy is hard to feel sorry for when I see her on TV and I percieve she's coming out to do battle. Her treatment of TM was completley unacceptable. But when I hear her on tape being interviewed by the police, I do pitty her mightily because I think she was caught up in a web of deceit spun by her own child. That is an awful reality for a mom and I know that from personal experience. I thank my lucky stars and the higher being that my little spider was exposed and dealt with early enough to (hopefully) save the spider while preventing such cobwebs in the future--if that makes any sense. Though it's easy for me to pity the A's, it's hard for me to trust them, although upon hearing George and Lee, I do think that they might very well be trying to help. Hearing Cindy, having been in the same position, though certainly not in anywhere nearly as deep, I think she's not trustworthy, because she's made what, to me, is a very bad choice...to keep on believing in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary and, imo, that's not a sane choice, and it's not a choice which helps or benefits anyone, not anyone in her family and certainly not society in general.

Honestly, in this case, I don't trust anyone. Not any of the civilian players and not LE.

Honestly, in this case, I don't trust anyone. Not any of the civilian players and not LE.

I'm with you. LE isn't telling the whole truth...just the incriminating evidence. I trust that there's a reason they haven't hit KC with a murder charge.

The tow truck dude, LE, the neighbor, and Amy. THAT IS IT. I did actually trust and feel sorry for ZG but now these is now way in H*ll I trust her. She has been cleared by LE but she keeps on running her mouth and giving interviews. If you want to be left alone then shut your mouth and the attention will go away. I just can't wait to see how many of these others follows the money train to fame with book, TV interviews etc.

The tow truck dude, LE, the neighbor, and Amy. THAT IS IT. I did actually trust and feel sorry for ZG but now these is now way in H*ll I trust her. She has been cleared by LE but she keeps on running her mouth and giving interviews. If you want to be left alone then shut your mouth and the attention will go away. I just can't wait to see how many of these others follows the money train to fame with book, TV interviews etc.

Amen on ZG.

I'm with you. LE isn't telling the whole truth...just the incriminating evidence. I trust that there's a reason they haven't hit KC with a murder charge.

If they think Caylee is gone, and by all appearances they do, they still want the body. They're waiting, hoping to find remains, for their case, and for decent desposal, although they know that may never happen. They're willing to give it some time. They're hoping that somehow KC will grow a conscience and start co-operating so that a body can be found and burried so that everyone can have better closure than just a trial. They don't feel a need to rush. Eventually, they will go forward, with or without co-operation, with or without a body. We had one case here that went two years from discovery of the missing child who had almost certainly been killed years earlier to the arrest and we're in another year until the trial, which will probably be avoided through plea bargain for about 50 years. Cops have great case though, and have all along. But they waited, hoping to find the baby. Never did. Later, they went forward. I'm pretty sure the same thing is going on in Orlando. There really isn't a rush.

LE, Cadaver Dogs, Body Farm, LP

I believe many of the others are telling the truth, but I don't have total trust in them...

I believe LP is telling the truth, but likes to embellish

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong