Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's supposedly KC's best friend. I think she's on the witness list. I haven't seen any interviews with her and LE.

She's mentioned in quite a few of the interviews though.

Downing, Annie (Casey Anthony's best friend, former HS classmate, lived at Sawgrass Apartments)

<respectfully snipped>

Which indicates to me, she will prove to be a crucial witness in the prosecution's case against KC. moo

Oh man - that is her... didn't want to mention last names. It was a case of Casey's statement mentioning JW(?) that gave her ZFG's name because of His child then another friend mentioning another until the bottom line was this Annie - of which her interviews are not available to us. Now I'll keep snooping and I might get into trouble. But I've had just enough merlot tonight that I don't care.

Oh man - that is her... didn't want to mention last names. It was a case of Casey's statement mentioning JW(?) that gave her ZFG's name because of His child then another friend mentioning another until the bottom line was this Annie - of which her interviews are not available to us. Now I'll keep snooping and I might get into trouble. But I've had just enough merlot tonight that I don't care.

lol

You go, girl!

hang on ... is this the girl who's supposed to carry out procedures on dogs?

(yes i realize how weird that sounds but as bob is my witless i read it here!)

hang on ... is this the girl who's supposed to carry out procedures on dogs?

(yes i realize how weird that sounds but as bob is my witless i read it here!)

K ........... what kind of "procedures?" :waitasec:

Oh, and I believe you, Bob vouched for ya, just need a little more info.

Pass that bottle! I haven't had a good night's sleep since this story broke.

J.R. Bob Dobbs? :confused:

him too.

K ........... what kind of "procedures?" :waitasec:

Oh, and I believe you, Bob vouched for ya, just need a little more info.

k lemme think ..... bear with me i'll get there ..... someone posted that they'd read on a message board (something sisters i think) where someone had posted that there were 3 other people apart from casey who should be in jail and the most directly responsible (apart from casey) for what happened was 'zanni annie' who had previously been her closest friend. they said she had this name b/c she was the one who had all the xanax and she gave casey the chloroform ... and something about it being pharmacutical grade that was found in the car and not the homemade stuff. they said that she'd worked for a vet part time or something and used it to moonlight neutering dogs. that's what she used the chloroform for. the poster said she'd made a deal to testify against casey but b/c of the other two, i think she was dating one of them, it was destroying her life.

at the time i thought maybe the dude was on crack ... now i wouldn't blame you if you think i am
wacko.gif

*Absolutely* not (my thinking you be smokin' crack!)

In fact, this is far less bizarre than many of the stories floating around out there. Could be so ........... who knew? We surely do not, considering LE's keeping Annie and her statements under tight wraps.

Well I have found her on a myspace, and was not expecting it. I had been trying to find a pic or a guy that Jesse said Casey had dated before they dated and finally found someone that had a myspace. And there he was, looking at pics of his friends, behold there is Annie with Caylee kissing her on the head. I truly am waiting for her to speak at the trial, I think she will have a lot to say about Casey.

Well I have found her on a myspace, and was not expecting it. I had been trying to find a pic or a guy that Jesse said Casey had dated before they dated and finally found someone that had a myspace. And there he was, looking at pics of his friends, behold there is Annie with Caylee kissing her on the head. I truly am waiting for her to speak at the trial, I think she will have a lot to say about Casey.

Have KC's text messages ever been released besides the ones with AH and TB?

Annie, who used to live with someone in the Sawgrass Apts? Yes, this is the Annie we have been waiting for, but her interviews have no yet been released. She's an interesting aspect of the case, for sure.

Bold by me:

Can you give us that link to where you see this stuff...Please & Thanks!!

This is Great Stuff!!

Annie, who used to live with someone in the Sawgrass Apts? Yes, this is the Annie we have been waiting for, but her interviews have no yet been released. She's an interesting aspect of the case, for sure.

Did I miss them or are there no typed transcripts from interviews with CA and GA??

Bold by me:

Can you give us that link to where you see this stuff...Please & Thanks!!

This is Great Stuff!!

Okay, I'm not real clear on the rules for posting links, so I'll go at this in a "backwards sort of way". :bang:

Go to Google and search for: Annie Xanny Zanny

The first link that comes up says: Annie & Xanny = Zanny. Click on that link and near the bottom of the article it gives a link to Annie's myspace page. As Elley Mae stated, there's a picture of her kissing Caylee on the top of her head. And on the top right hand side it says:

"<333 ...RIP CAYLEE MARIE <33333333... [meet my friend karma. shes a ] "

From Annie D's myspace page;

<333 ...RIP CAYLEE MARIE <33333333... [meet my friend karma. shes a ]

Hmmm....wonder who she's referring to, KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151